LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Could you do a pic of my OC Arcade Perfect? My avatar pony. The colors are the same. Tail is black and also has a gold streak. cutie mark is a N64 style game controller. I would like some silly pose, I'll leave the details up to you though.

Sorry I took so long to respond, but yes, I have accepted. :3 Your name is posted in the OP if you want to take a gander at it.

• 2 weeks later...

Agggh so many desires D: I'm very gluttonous when it comes to OC art ;). Gifs? I want a gif of Arcade jumping up and down hitting a ? Block with a coin coming out in a pixely style like Mario. Repeating and fitting the forum size requirements. Is that ok? If its too hard some insanely funny sig banner would be cool. Just to be clear I'd rather have the first one and I only want to take 1 space, not 2

Agggh so many desires D: I'm very gluttonous when it comes to OC art ;). Gifs? I want a gif of Arcade jumping up and down hitting a ? Block with a coin coming out in a pixely style like Mario. Repeating and fitting the forum size requirements. Is that ok? If its too hard some insanely funny sig banner would be cool. Just to be clear I'd rather have the first one and I only want to take 1 space, not 2

Everything you said let me know you read the OP. ;) Thanks over much, I know for certain my words don't fall on deaf ears!

Of course I can do that, no problem!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You've opened back up, eh? Well I got a simple request; a vector of Sugar Apple happily munching on a pink-colored apple. Please don't include clothing on the pegasus, and make sure her cutie mark (a shiny pink apple) is clearly visible. Aside from the pic I have in the link provided, I've go no other reference material for you to go on.

Hey, LovinMoonlight! :D

May I request an art piece of my OC sitting behind sandbags with an army helmet, and maybe binoculars, looking into the battlefield, with a sort of strained look to him?

You can be as creative as you want with this, so I don't mind any changes you make if necessary. :)

You've opened back up, eh? Well I got a simple request; a vector of Sugar Apple happily munching on a pink-colored apple. Please don't include clothing on the pegasus, and make sure her cutie mark (a shiny pink apple) is clearly visible. Aside from the pic I have in the link provided, I've go no other reference material for you to go on.

Yep, back and better than before with a lot more to offer! Okay, I can do the vector this time around, but as for her cutie mark showing...it will be difficult. Pegasi have some of their cutie marks hidden because of their wings. I'll figure it out though, APPROVED!

Hey, LovinMoonlight! :D

May I request an art piece of my OC sitting behind sandbags with an army helmet, and maybe binoculars, looking into the battlefield, with a sort of strained look to him?

You can be as creative as you want with this, so I don't mind any changes you make if necessary. :)

Of course! Sounds fun. Never did a war pony before :P

Now that I have cleaned up my keyboard...

>.>

<.<

Don't judge...

I have two requests, but to make sure everybody gets a turn and I don't make it onto LM's hitlist

Whichever is easiest for you, Moon.

1. Shame (https://www.dropbox....r/DarkShame.png) magically dragging Vox (https://www.dropbox....9iy/VoxCast.png) with a bored/annoyed expression. Animated and small, for a signature.

2. Shame, Hatred, and Cowardice, in a three headed row. Left to right = Cowardice, Shame, Hatred, for a banner. The only difference between the three ponies is that Hatred is a female, and has a bit brighter colors than Shame, Cowardice has darker colors, and a white streak through his mane. Cowardice wears a cowl and Hatred doesn't have any distinctive clothing besides a pin in her hair like the skull on Shame's hood.

THANK YOU! SO VERY MAWCH!

Why wub woo, Wovin'Moonwight. :3

@Shame Tapatalk won't let me quote your post for some strange reason..,

Hm, I then I'll go with the first one...I need to brush up on my pixel skills. APPROVED! (No I won't say that every time some pony gets approved) :P

Jumps in before tread is locked

Hello LM, I request another OC art from you. Can you do my pending OC app, Lady Ariel, in her (knight) armor please? Thank you very much.

*She has slightly different eyes (one aqua-green, another turquoise) and has freckles on the bridge of her nose. If armor is too time-consuming, a chainmail dress would do fine. Vector please.

AzCdz.png

Jumps in before tread is locked

Hello LM, I request another OC art from you. Can you do my pending OC app, Lady Ariel, in her (knight) armor please? Thank you very much.

*She has slightly different eyes (one aqua-green, another turquoise) and has freckles on the bridge of her nose. If armor is too time-consuming, a chainmail dress would do fine. Vector please.

AzCdz.png

Read half of your request...Yay, at least its not a vector this time!

I finished reading...it would be a vector

I'm not going to lie, yes it will be hard and time consuming. I've only done it once and that was for Percival. But yes, I accept.

Read half of your request...Yay, at least its not a vector this time!

I finished reading...it would be a vector

I'm not going to lie, yes it will be hard and time consuming. I've only done it once and that was for Percival. But yes, I accept.

Oh, my bad. If a Vector is too hard, then I would be happy with a hand-drawing.

I have a signature request.

Think you could draw Lightning Dancer with her head on Black Moon's shoulder?

I'd like the letters SRG to appear somewhere in it, and if you have space anything Scootaloo or Pink Floyd related would melt my heart like chocolate in a microwave.

I realize you're super busy, and artist-to-artist I have no time expectations whatsoever. Thanks for considering this request!