Rate the user BELOW you

20/10? What's that mean? But I AM a total cuddler! ^-^

The user below me has considered trying out for American Idol in the past, but then decided against it, and this user enjoys the musical stylings of Fallout Boy, and this user is ALSO a total cuddler, just like me, and would totally cuddle meh. XD Riiiiiggghhhtt?! C:

Actually...

Yes. It's ALL correct. Even the part about Idol, and I just hate that show...I had decided that I would do Bohemian Rhapsody if I ever did. Heck, I love F.O.B.

TPAM is big fan of fast food.

20/10? What's that mean? But I AM a total cuddler! ^-^

The user below me has considered trying out for American Idol in the past, but then decided against it, and this user enjoys the musical stylings of Fallout Boy, and this user is ALSO a total cuddler, just like me, and would totally cuddle meh. XD Riiiiiggghhhtt?! C:

Lol!! I'm notta puppy, nor do I have any gold xD But besides that.. You're spot on! Lol.

The user below me used to have a diary, but got bored and stopped writing in it ^^ And they love hugs. And they're pretty!! =D

1. I actually had a diary where I made up fake stories and acted like there was some secret world, and other conspiracies, and made sure my friends found it. They actually believed it and thought that golbins, dragons, etc. existed :lol:

2. I love dem hugs :kissy:

3. Thanks, I guess..?

The user below me is not sure whether they approve green cotton candy.

green-cotton-candy-md.png