Hi, new to the herd

Gears

Hi everypony,

Found this form after browsing pics on know your meme. I've discovered the series after reading a thread on the Minecraft Forums. Watched the first episode on YouTube out of curiosity, then ended up buying a season pass on iTunes. I recall watching the first MLP back in the 80's, but had not seen any of the shows/movies in between. My favorite pony is Fluttershy as she is the one I can most identify with (I'm a on the shy side).

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say hi.

Welcome to the herd!

If you didn't already, please go check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed.

You'll need to make at least 5 post in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found underneath your username.

I've been a fan of the show since the 80's version, although I didn't watch it until the 90's (seeing as, well, I wasn't born).

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Welcome to the herd I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I'm your friendly Pegasus PaintedWings and I will be your best friend during your stay here.

I have a few questions to ask you so let's get right to them.

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness?

If the answer is yes to both I can't wait to see you around on the forums.

Again enjoy your stay and welcome to the herd

Welcome to the herd I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I'm your friendly Pegasus PaintedWings and I will be your best friend during your stay here.

I have a few questions to ask you so let's get right to them.

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness?

If the answer is yes to both I can't wait to see you around on the forums.

Again enjoy your stay and welcome to the herd

The answer to both your questions is yes. I was planning on participating in the forum RPs, haven't RP'd in a while so it would be good to pick that up again. Currently coming up with a design for a character so once I am able to apply I'll post it for review. Would it be ok to add a small bit of steampunk?

Thank you everyone for the welcoming

Might as well post a little bit more about myself. I am in my late twenties and am from the Worcester, Mass area. Lately been spending most of my free time either stuck at work or visiting with my friends in the area. At work I can be found either doing resource/financial analysis, designing and developing reports, automating tasks within Access and production support in the event something goes wrong.

When I have some free time I either write (get very little on paper these days, mostly fleshing things out in my head), play minecraft, or read. For books I prefer either fantasy/sci-fi stories or psychology/cognitive sciences (I know a weird combination). Recently I started getting in to Steampunk, at the moment working on a costume/persona and might design a pony based on that.