Greatest moment of your DAY

weesh

Saw two English relatives of mine that I haven't seen in ages. It really cheered me up to sit down and actually talk to people again, especially people you can trust, because I spent most of the week in silence and trying to make a living, haha.

Getting my unit patch on Saturday, after 18 months of dumb recruit private status, I'll finally get to go actually do stuff that isn't designed to just entertain me for an hour and leave me with nothing to do for 8.

64Usr.jpg?1

Now that's a pretty sweet patch!

Getting my unit patch on Saturday, after 18 months of dumb recruit private status, I'll finally get to go actually do stuff that isn't designed to just entertain me for an hour and leave me with nothing to do for 8.

64Usr.jpg?1

I like it too. Super simple and aesthetic.

It's an odd moment because It hasn't happened yet. After taking up guitar I've not been entirely confident with my skills but today I set my mind to learning Holiday in Cambodia by the Dead Kennedy's and I actually feel like I'm going to do it! XD It's awesome!

Been spending Fridays with a certain someone who has a kind heart and makes me feel.. warm?

It's almost enough to melt this frosty heart.

:I

Almost.

It's hard to deal with those people who are way too subtle for me, but..

I think it's worth it, this time.

I won't punch any buns

I can try

After sleeping with a blanket and pillow without a duvet and pillow sheet for two weeks, I've finally gotten off my flank and bought...guess what?

A STINKIN' DUVET AND PILLOW SHEET?!

AND THEN I SLEPT WITH THEM!

How I spent my summer vacation -_- except I didn't get out of bed.....lots of my little pony, ice cream and ramen noodles....and mountain dew