Dusty's a rolling in~

Dusty

♫♪♫♪ I don't know where it went, But it sure went a-flyin', Love's like dough that's been spent, Now there's no use a-cryin' ♫♪♫♪

Hey!

If you haven't already, please take a moment just to check out the rules section.

You'll also need to make 5 posts in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found under your avatar and username.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

done and done! Hello ever one! *takes of my hat and bows* Dusty here, nice to meet ever last one of you! I'm just a hard working pony form the Mojave! yes the Mojave! OK i need to stop yelling, sorry. I'm just happy... But Eeyup not a tone to say for me. Just a cowboy living out in a desert. BUT! Feel free to ask me what ever you want, i well be vary happy to answer y'all!

howdy stranger! And i bethinking i was in the herd long before this♫♪

Oh my god. You are so cute! You are now mine!

-tackle hugs-

Because your name reminds me of my fav cat.

Anyway welcome to the heard.

I'm your friendly Pegasus PaintedWings -curtsies- I hope we become good friends on here <3

Ask my questions for new ponies 'round these parts.

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to take part in the RPing goodness?

If the answer is yes and yes can't wait to see you around then!

Enjoy your stay.

And again you are officially my Cowboy Pony :P

yipindeedy! Blink and I'm some one's cowboy! Not use to that more use to getting a hoof in my jaw! Wish i can shove my full accent on here, one day i need to learn how the hay to do that.

1. EEYUP!

2. EEEYUP!

yes'um hope ya do not ask me to ride you off in to the sun set, i can't be saying no to some one so sweet!

♫♪ I've wrangled, and I've rambled, and I've rodeoed around, I've never once thought of settling down ♫♪

Happy to give you the best day ever miss! Boy howdy, if ever one is this nice on here i think i well be keeping here for a long long time.

yippie kay yay! I do my' gosh darn best to be cute! For if it's making y'all happy it makes Dusty happy♫♪

♫♪ I got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle, As I go ridin' merrily along ♫♪

howdy, Kirby! Looks like a good old tone of cats get the name Dusty. Wish ma gave me a nicer name~ Trust me no one can take you seriously with the name Dusty.

• 2 weeks later...