Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

The changelings! The changelings! Muhahahaha!

But seriously, since Chrysalis worked together with them to conquer Canterlot she surely has gotten some reward or? I'm thinking about just talking a part of some city or an entire city, but also that she only got a small piece of land without a city so she has a motivation to be mad.

Edit: Ugh, I just read through the entire wall of texts - somehow I still don't know what exactly is going on, would someone mind to sumarize it shortly?

To answer your question...

1. The rewards given to the changelings are:

*Their own quarter in Equinia

*A portion of the land in the Strand, which includes farmland.

*A place among the Federal Council (Although they aren't really listened to...)

A reason behind her anger could be the way the GEF treats changelings? Considering that it is a pony-supremacy organization and all...

• Like 2

Name: Agent Mane

Race: Pegasus

Faction: Freelancer

Goal/Motivation: His goal is to preserve the sanctity of pony kind. His Motivation is revenge for his past; he won’t forgive any who stop him.

Background Story: Mane (Or Blayze, as he was named at his birth) lived in a small town near the desert with his parents and his sister. He was a quiet child, never speaking unless it was absolutely necessary and spending as little time interacting with others as possible. He was known for spending hours out at the edge of the desert, staring out at the vast expanse that was next to their small town.

One day, ponies wearing strange suits arrived at the town and attacked. Mane, having been trained in the ways of the blade by his father, went to fight against the strange soldiers. It was a long battle, which eventually led to the retreat of the townsfolk.

The town managed to flee to the rocks near their homes and hide in the caves. That night, Mane decided to go up to the top of the rocks to get some fresh air, but when he returned, everyone was dead, gone, even his family. He slept alone in the cave that night, his face wet from the first tears he ever shed.

From then on, he travelled alone, always moving, never staying in one place for too long, and searching for those ponies in strange suits. He grew evermore silent and cold, never caring about the lives he took, only caring about searching for those ponies. He met up with some ponies who are willing to help him and has disappeared off the radar ever since.

I'll throw my gun into the fight.

Name: Captian Star Striker

Race: Earth Pony

Faction: Royal Liberation Front (RLF)

Occupation: Former REA Ranger Captain. Captain in RLF military.

***Goal/Motivation: The utter destruction of the Grand Equestrian Federation. Striker also want's vengence for his slain princesses and comrades but most of all... he wants vengence for his fallen love and fellow soldier who was killed in the last war.

*** This song describes him perfectly:

Background Story:

*Captian Star Striker

*Former Royal Equestrian Army, 75th Ranger Regiment, 2nd Ranger Battalion, Echo Company.

*Service Number: 36-512-748

*(Usual) Call Sign: Hunter 2-1 Actual

*Tours:

- Second Nighmare Moon War --- Operation "Forward Unto Dawn"

- NEO Conflict --- Operation "Iron Pony", Operation "Snatch n' Grab", and Operation "Ursa Major"

*Known Accolades/Awards in no particular order:

- REA Service Ribbon

- Nightmare Moon Campaign Ribbon/Medal

- Distinguished Service Cross

- Legion of Merit

- Bronze Star

- Purple Heart (2)

- Army Commedation Medal

- Army Good Conduct Medal

- Distinguished Rifeman Award

- Distinguised Pistol Shot Award

*Current Status: MIA

*Known Intel:

Captain Star Striker was soldier of the Royal Equestrian Army. He enlisted just before and quickly rose through the ranks in the Second Nightmare Moon War. During the conflict Striker was awarded many ribbons and medals for valor and distinguished service in loyalty to her majesties. Princess Luna personally awarded him the Distinguished Service Cross for his honorable service, the second highest award given to Army personel. This was because of his valiant effort in Operation "Forward Unto Dawn." The operation was an all out assault on Nightmare's heavily fortified captured city of Baltimare. Striker's platoon was the spearhead of the attack. His fireteam broke into Nightmare Moon's position but she was waiting. She used her magic to incapacitate his comrades. Striker fired a round that pierced her left shoulder. This is when he ran up and secured her until evac. Striker was promoted from 1st Seargent to Captain for his service.

When the NEO Conflict began Striker and his platoon of Rangers quickly began counter operations against the new threat. However their efforts were in vain when they had to retreat to defend Canterlot which was under seige. When Capt. Striker was defending a choke point he was wounded by grenade shrapnel, his wounds were moderate. This is where Striker had a mental breakdown when his platoon medic and special somepony, Corporal Tender Care, was killed while she was treating Striker for his injuries. Seeing her killed in action sent Striker over the edge as he got up and proceeded to kill every NEO contact he could sight on. However, he and what remained of his platoon had to escape Canterlot, leaving the corporal's body behind. What happened to the Captain after this is unconfirmed except his final and offical active military action which was the field promotion of his love Tender Care to Staff Seargent.

post-4433-0-77440600-1348797150_thumb.jp

Wow I can throw out poems in german like nothing, even with correct rhythm and complex patterns, but even with a rhyme finder its goddamn hard in english for me. I so totally lack short unpronounced words and even more 2-syllables that are pronounced on the second syllable... so it sounds rather simple and the tail rhyme couldn't save it.

Though my head burns somewhat and I do not intend to change it =P

Uh, I added music because ... who doesn't like Vivaldi?

[colour=#222222]

[colour=#222222]

Name: Commander Dopple-Ganger

Race: Changeling

Faction: Changelings

Occupation: Commander of the Changeling army and second in command only to his queen.

Goal/Motivation: Serve his Queen. It was what he was bred to do and what he will do the day he dies. What he has to do does not concern him. If it is under the order of his Queen he will carry it. Her enemies are his enemies and her goals are his goals.

[/colour]

[/colour]

-Incoming ego attack-

"Oh, Valence! How do you do it? How do you make these awesome stories and bring them to life the way you do?"

Well...that's simple...I put my blood, sweat, and tears to RP as ten different characters in one RP. Why? Because I'm that awesome. Why? Because I adore my Canterlot Pals. Why? Because they are just that awesome :)<3 Also, it isn't just me...its everypony here who brings the character needed to my RPs! Hue hue hue...

-ego attack ceased-

Yes Star, you are :)

Oh, and Nova...the GEF strikes with a backhand! -reveals paper copies of the entire archives, known only to the Red Fox- ...can never be too sure, right...? >:3

P.S. A crossroads demon is a creature that gives people whatever they desire most...for a price. They offer their souls, and get 10 years to live. (Or 25, depending on the deal) After those 10 years are up, hellhounds are sent to kill that person...and drag them to Hell. Interesting myth, very cool IMO.

Sev, that picture is amazing.

TBB (hope you dont mind): Nice, nice, I shall create a griffon that heads the actual presence military presence of the Griffon Nations. That way you arent talking to yourself when the time comes.