Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

<<<OPEN UNTRACEABLE INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF FREELANCER>>>

Director.png

A very aloof claim Changeling, a very futile and arrogant claim for one that has failed to perform such a feat before when she had the perfect opportunity to do so, for you see you will not only fail you will crash and you will burn under your own pretentious high and mighty overconfidence will be your eventual downfall, ponykind have been the dominant speices in Equestria for as long as Equestria has existed, we have stood victorious against the wrath of ancient demons and gods like Nightmare Moon and Discord not once but twice before your kind showed up, you are a tiny ant compared to them ponykind will defeat you, we have superior technologies, superior numbers and Freelancer knows your weaknesses and we will use it to cripple and destroy you.

Your armies, your influence and your power are of no exception.

Freelancer is watching you, We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Recovery.png

<<<END TRANSMISSION>>>

Red Fox says: [colour=#FF0000]"You think you can take me on? You think you can [/colour][colour=#FF0000]ruin everything I've made?! Well then...come at me."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"You will pay for what you done to my princesses... my men... and my only love..." [/colour]Sriker replies with great anger. [colour=#008000] "I will search for you... I will find you... and I will kill you... hooah..."[/colour]

[colour=#000080]I ran from place to place, and finding the apartments and staircases already strewed with dead bodies, I . . . ran away to the village gate where some revolutionaries [citizen soldiers from Canterlot], who had just slaughtered several of the Guard, were searching them. One of them came up to me with a bloody sword in his hoof, saying, “Hello, fellow pony! Without arms! Here, take this and help the revolution!” But luckily . . . I managed to make my escape. Some of the Guard who were pursued took refuge in the adjoining barn. I concealed myself in the same place. They were soon killed near me. . . [/colour]

A ponified IRL quote from the French Revolution.

Bwahaha! Twilight Sparkle (Or the Red Fox), leader of the GEF...master of magic and prodigy of Princess Celestia herself! A fine example of the student surpassing the master...and of the dramatic betrayal that ensues between the bond of teacher and student. The perfect choice...and most sensible, no doubt. How (and why) did Twilight turn out this way?! Stay tuned...and you will see.

Bwahaha! Twilight Sparkle (Or the Red Fox), leader of the GEF...master of magic and prodigy of Princess Celestia herself! A fine example of the student surpassing the master...and of the dramatic betrayal that ensues between the bond of teacher and student. The perfect choice...and most sensible, no doubt. How (and why) did Twilight turn out this way?! Stay tuned...and you will see.

Wait. Twilight Sparkle killed her own brother?

[colour=#800080]Tough love, baby. [/colour]

[colour=#800080] :)[/colour][colour=#800080] [/colour]