Art Requests Wanted

ArcadePerfect

Hi. I'm running out of stuff to do with Arcade and am looking for people who want a pic. Don't expect high quality lighting, colors, or detail please. Will do poses and add special objects if you ask me to. It will take me around 3-4 days on average to complete and the finished product will be pmed. I will be taking 3 at a time so have at it!

1. Sweetie Belle brushing Scootaloo's Mane - Kryptchild (Lined; Now Coloring)

2. Folarin Hooves Skatebording - LovinMoonlight (Lined; Now Coloring)

3. Piper - Tales (Sketched - I'm enlisting a friend to help me so it may take longer)

4. Harvest Moon - Quicklime (Lined; Now Coloring)

5. Princess Celestia Snuggle - Lerian

• Like 4

FINALLY, an art slave of my own..uh, I mean, awesome! New requests threads!

Not sure what I want (first time actually REQUESTING)...oh I know! How about Folarin on a skateboard. I have no preferences, except can you have him sporting a large wacky grin, a pair of large round shades with a heart beat line going through them, and some fun skater clothes. There's a reference below of said glasses as well as some skater clothes and the grin.

statement_of_intent__colored__by_nameofnoimportance-d56w1dj.jpg

406608_355190541226926_329426754_n.jpg

Thanks in advance! :)

Your saying that now, but just wait until you get to drawing it. :l

Dragons are a lot like ponies, only bigger, covered in scales, reptilian, breath fire, have sharp teeth, long heads, scaley tails, claws, horns, spines, giant leathery wings, and have completely different body types!

So yeah pretty much ponies, only dragons.

• Like 3

Dragons are a lot like ponies, only bigger, covered in scales, reptilian, breath fire, have sharp teeth, long heads, scaley tails, claws, horns, spines, giant leathery wings, and have completely different body types!

So yeah pretty much ponies, only dragons.

Since when does...

gallery_79_3_137921.png

equals

gallery_1275_152_245144.png

If the fourth one on the list means that you are taking a second batch of three* then may I request a picture of Celestia getting a cuddle from the pony or foal of your choice.

*If you have plenty to be getting on with, then not to worry :)

If the fourth one on the list means that you are taking a second batch of three* then may I request a picture of Celestia getting a cuddle from the pony or foal of your choice.

*If you have plenty to be getting on with, then not to worry :)

When you said Celestia I could only think of...

"Oh GOD, her mane! Her mane is the end of any artist!"