ping111

• 2 weeks later...

Introverted (I) 81.82% Extroverted (E) 18.18%

Sensing (S) 65% Intuitive (N) 35%

Thinking (T) 79.41% Feeling (F) 20.59%

Judging (J) 51.11% Perceiving (P) 48.89%

[colour=#000000]Your type is: [/colour]ISTJ

[colour=#000000]

[colour=black]ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.[/colour]

[/colour]

Great, now the van of the insane asylum stopped at my door. What they would want?

Wow, this was a pretty nifty test C:

Le results:

Extroverted (E) 62.16% Introverted (I) 37.84%

Intuitive (N) 65.85% Sensing (S) 34.15%

Feeling (F) 68.75% Thinking (T) 31.25%

Perceiving (P) 73.33% Judging (J) 26.67%

[colour=black]ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.[/colour]

[colour=black]

[/colour]

Myers_Briggs_Pony-%2528n1309917846337%2529.jpg

[colour=black]

[/colour]

I'm like Pinkie Pie.. =D

Tied between INTP and ISTP, "Engineer"/"Architect", which I'd say is quite accurate.

...and by the pony table posted earlier, that makes me Spike and Twilight Sparkle... that makes this the fourth internet pony personality test that pins me as Twilight - and one was strictly based off my name (and only got a name in return, no personality). I'm sensing a pattern here...

Introverted (I) 62.16% Extroverted (E) 37.84%

Sensing (S) 51.22% Intuitive (N) 48.78%

Feeling (F) 56.52% Thinking (T) 43.48%

Perceiving (P) 54.35% Judging (J) 45.65%

Your type is: ISFP

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

I'm also FlooterShy. The description for ISFP is quite scary considering how accurate it is for me.

Introverted (I) 69.7% Extroverted (E) 30.3%

Intuitive (N) 57.14% Sensing (S) 42.86%

Thinking (T) 55.56% Feeling (F) 44.44%

Perceiving (P) 68.75% Judging (J) 31.25%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

All Twilight all the way.

Extroverted (E) 53.33% Introverted (I) 46.67%

Intuitive (N) 56.41% Sensing (S) 43.59%

Thinking (T) 61.76% Feeling (F) 38.24%

Judging (J) 52.94% Perceiving (P) 47.06%

[colour=black]ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.[/colour] (Probably the 2nd rarest huh?)

I feel lonely =( but the % values are reasonable since I am a black/white person - but I am black and white at the same time, just not grey.

Extroverted (E) 53.33% Introverted (I) 46.67%

Thinking (T) 61.76% Feeling (F) 38.24%

Judging (J) 52.94% Perceiving (P) 47.06%

[colour=black]ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.[/colour] (Probably the 2nd rarest huh?)

I feel lonely =( but the % values are reasonable since I am a black/white person - but I am black and white at the same time, just not grey.

Third or fourth. Rarest is INFJ, followed by INTJ.

You're right - INFJ is the rarest MBTI type!

Yeah, apparently I share my result with Mahatma Gandhi, Anthony Kiedis, Roger Waters, Kurt Cobain, Oprah Winfrey, MLK, Eleanor Roosevelt, Osama Bin Laden, and Hitler.

........ :!:

Hey guys. I'm either going to be an incredible musician, a world leader, or you are all going to die.

[colour=black]

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population. [/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee] [/colour]

[colour=#008080]Take Free Jung Personality Test[/colour]

Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

[colour=#ffa07a]I'm [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]INFJ[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] . . . [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]

:blush:[/colour]

Introverted (I) 69.7% Extroverted (E) 30.3%

Feeling (F) 65.85% Thinking (T) 34.15%

Perceiving (P) 65% Judging (J) 35%

Your type is: INFP

[colour=black]INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population. [/colour]

[colour=black]

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population. [/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee] [/colour]

[colour=#008080]Take Free Jung Personality Test[/colour]

Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

[colour=#ffa07a]I'm [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]INFJ[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] . . . [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]

:blush:[/colour]

WOOHOO! Another INFJ in the house! :D

Introverted (I) 64.71% Extroverted (E) 35.29%

Intuitive (N) 57.14% Sensing (S) 42.86%

Feeling (F) 51.28% Thinking (T) 48.72%

Perceiving (P) 65.71% Judging (J) 34.29%

[colour=#000000]Your type is: [/colour]INFP

[colour=#000000]

[colour=black]INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.[/colour]

[/colour]

Im LUNA *yay*

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, an old thread is back, but I didn't take the test first time around.

Introverted (I) 64.29% Extroverted (E) 35.71%

Sensing (S) 58.97% Intuitive (N) 41.03%

Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%

Judging (J) 63.89% Perceiving (P) 36.11%

definitely Introverted

definitely Sensing

definitely Judging

The interesting thing is the 50/50 split in thinking versus feeling, especially since "Judging" beat "Perceiving", which implies that the close Thinking/Feeling dichotomy is more important than the lopsided Sensing/Intuitive one.

For much of my life, I would have sworn up and down that I valued thinking over feeling in my decisions. When in actuality, many of of the important decisions I made were based on feeling, then that path was "proven" with logic. This gave the impression of thinking, to myself and others, while masking the fact that the decision was made earlier in the process. Note that on some occasions, the logical process made the opposite path clear, and I would change my initial judgement, giving further credence to the idea that I was severely logical.

I retook the test while trying to replicate the mindset I had 5 years ago, and the results were predictable: 64% thinking. It is unlikely that this test would have uncovered my true self back then, the one hidden even from me.

Note that I think 50% is close to correct, and this 50/50 split explains a lot of the waffling I have done for tough decisions.

As a kid, I found a coin flip method to be a valuable way to make decisions. I would take an undecided issue, assign the two paths to heads and tails and flip the coin. I would then likely be either relieved or disappointed in the result, to such an extent that I could sense the difference.

This leaves me smack dab in the middle of Big Mac and Sweetiebell. I feel more like Big Mac, but feeling is more of a Sweetie bell thing. The evidence points to Sweetiebell, but using logic is more of a Big Mac thing. GAAAAAAAAAAA! It's getting meta!