The Tdroid has arrived. Sadly

Tdroid

About Myself: My name is Tommy and I am from Norway. I am quite shy IRL. Not that people I get to know believe me.

How I found Canterlot.com: I searched for a forum for MLP.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I came across the Teens React video bck in january or something, so I decided to watch the show to see what it was about. Didn't take long to become a fan.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Hello people, I am here. Now you will drown in tears as I use this forum to shower you with my amateur art. Hopefully you can swim ;)

Welcome to canterlot, hope you have fun :)

Thank you and I intend to. Then again, most egotrips are fun ;)

Excellent, time to turn on the water :D Hello to you too, btw :D

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

I'm a very good swimmer, so shower away! :)

Then you should be glad to hear the water is already on ;)

Welcome to Canterlot, Tdroid. You're cool in my book 'caus your name starts with a T. ;)

Well, that is an incredibly shallow reason to be okay in someones book, but considering that I usually manage to piss people of rather fast I think I'll take what I can get ;)

Well, that is an incredibly shallow reason to be okay in someones book, but considering that I usually manage to piss people of rather fast I think I'll take what I can get ;)

Well how about your okay in our books because you a brony? Sounds legit, and it's true! :)

Anyway, welcome to the great city of Canterlot! I'm Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short, it's a pleasure.

Yes, art threads are rather popular around here, (because, I mean come on...FREE STUFF!!)

As for the teens react video...it will be slain, because those females had a problem with dating a brony! Haters...

OH AND YOUR FAVORITE PONY IS TWILIGHT! YES!! WE NEED MORE TWILIGHT LOVERS AROUND CANTERLOT!

[colour=#800080]FOR THE SPARKLE UNION!![/colour]

Well how about your okay in our books because you a brony? Sounds legit, and it's true! :)

Anyway, welcome to the great city of Canterlot! I'm Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short, it's a pleasure.

Yes, art threads are rather popular around here, (because, I mean come on...FREE STUFF!!)

As for the teens react video...it will be slain, because those females had a problem with dating a brony! Haters...

OH AND YOUR FAVORITE PONY IS TWILIGHT! YES!! WE NEED MORE TWILIGHT LOVERS AROUND CANTERLOT!

[colour=#800080]FOR THE SPARKLE UNION!![/colour]

It is more legit, then at least we have something of note in common ;)

And thank you for the warm welcome, LM. Glad to see another Twilight Sparkle Lover as well :D (<- Irony-> ;) )

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

We actually talked about the Teens React video, and the guy that was the most against it actually appears to have became a Brony later.

Thank you, it seems to be a fine city, though I am sure it has its scarry alleys :)

Yes, I heard something about that, though I stopped watching it before that happened.

• Like 1

hello and welcome to canterlot

Thank you :)

Welcome to... CANTERLOT! You can call me Cat :)

Do ya have a fave genre of music?

It is nice to meet you Cat. Erh, sort off ;)

Favorite genre of music? I'd say rock, though that isn't exactly restrictive seeing how many sub genres there is within it. That said, I love music from all genres, seeing as I judge by songs and not genre :D

It is nice to meet you Cat. Erh, sort off ;)

Favorite genre of music? I'd say rock, though that isn't exactly restrictive seeing how many sub genres there is within it. That said, I love music from all genres, seeing as I judge by songs and not genre :D

I like rock too! :D I really like rock metal, stuff like that...

One more question, do ya watch any anime?

I like rock too! :D I really like rock metal, stuff like that...

One more question, do ya watch any anime?

From time to time, but I have never considered myself an anime fan. It is just another form of entertainment that has its good and bad sides.

Last anime I watched was Death Note, one I enjoyed a whole lot.

I have heard of it, but I have never actually watched it. Care to give me a short run.down so I may get an idea of what it is like?

Well, if I explain it I waste a lot of time but here's the first episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFc73UxtTd0

Also there's over 500 episodes but only 200 and something are english dubbed, I'll give you a link to a website with all english dub episodes [colour=#0000cd]here[/colour]