The episode where you knew you liked the show

hinata2000100

I honestly became a brony by my friend.He told me all about it and I finally decided to watch it.I went to Netflix and the show was amazing.Bright colors and everything happy.I watched an episode or 2 a day,and I looked at the end of season 2.My favorite episode.The fighting scene.It was so epic! :20:

Applebuck Season. I was watching them in order, from episode 1, and was thinking, "Huh! Okay, this is not bad at all, and I am definitely glad there's a show like this for little girls." And then I got to Applebuck Season and it was like the floodgates of brony opened.

Applejack is still my favorite. :smug:

• 2 weeks later...

It was a little different for me. I liked G1 and saw screenshots (I had no idea at the time about the fandom at the time), so I decided immediately to watch Friendship is Magic as soon as possible. I ended up seeing "Fall Weather Friends" first, and while I enjoyed the animation and characters, I remember feeling slightly disappointed there was no villainous monster like there usually was in My Little Pony 'n' Friends. Nevertheless, I wanted to see more, which I did completely out of order, and I still knew that Friendship is Magic was more cleverly written than past incarnations. I might have decided it was a firm favorite of mine while seeing Pinkie's breakdown in "Party of One".

I honestly have to say. I decided watching it, so I watched it from the start. The first two episodes were very meh to me and I still say that they pretty much suck to become a brony, at least in my eyes, because they are so friendly, happy and girly.

The next episodes couldn't catch me either. But at some point "Running of the leaves" came and well... seeing AJ and RBD fight was awesome. Then I couldn't stop watching.

Feeling Pinkie Keen was my favorite and the first show that got me into My Little Pony, The Silliness of Pinkie Pie's Pinkie Sense and Twilight always getting hurt because she didn't believe was got me addicted to it

I liked the first episodes of season 1, i guess it was as I watched the pilot that I knew I liked it.

More accurately though, when I got to episode 11, Winter Wrap Up, it was at that point I knew there was no "going back"