Dunes bored! Dunes draw? [Requests - Closed!]

Dunes

I am stuck at home sick while my roommate is out having fun at a comic con. :-| SO I WISH TO DRAW. FOR YOU.

I will start small, with three slots! HERE THEY ARE

1. Qua-na (Done!)

2. Coral (Mostly sketched!)

3. MoonRiver

--- WAITING LIST THINGY -- CLOSED TO NEW REQUESTS. I've got some big projects coming up, and I'd like to take care of them and finish pictures for folks already on the list before I add any more. Sorry y'all! Trying to keep my workload manageable.

-Gears "Sparks" Clockwise (solving puzzlebox)

-Wordsworth Psmith

-Anathema

Here are some things I have done for board peoples!

milky.png

For Davroth!

manestream.jpg

This was a present for Manestream!

"BUT DUNES," you may say. "THAT IS JUST PONIES." That is okay! I will draw whatever you got! Ponies, gryphons, critters, dragons, assorted mythological creatures, etc. Your character has a pet? That is fine too!

I start with pencil sketches, and then I either ink them on paper or just scan 'em straight and colour them on the computer-machine. I usually do inked with flat colors, and pencil with soft shading. You can pick which style or leave it to me; I'm fine doing either.

REFERENCE: Pictures are good! If you lack pictures, I need a really good description, maybe some pictures of characters your character is similar to (especially, like, hairstyle-wise). Backgrounds will probably be super simple nature-type stuff; if you want something more complex like a building, just gimme a picture reference!

Also maybe tell me a little tiny bit about your character's personality, maybe what they'd be doing, etc. Are they a happy camper, grumpy gus, smug susan (I just made that up), stuff like that.

First-come, first-served and all that.

Stuff I've finished for this thread:

Starbuster:

starbuster2.jpg

Sydphony:

sydphony2.jpg

Phil the Time Wizard:

snowfall.jpg

QuickLime

quana.jpg

• Like 1

I'd like it if my OC starbuster could get in on this. :) She's my current profile pic but i'll post a pic in here just in case i change it again. :) I'd love it if you could draw either a picture of her flying during the nighttime or with her hanging out and playing with one or more of the mane six. (Preferably pinkie, they could be doing pranks or something.)

Thanks a bunch if you do it :D

http://imgur.com/1J27M

I'd like it if my OC starbuster could get in on this. :) She's my current profile pic but i'll post a pic in here just in case i change it again. :) I'd love it if you could draw either a picture of her flying during the nighttime or with her hanging out and playing with one or more of the mane six. (Preferably pinkie, they could be doing pranks or something.)

Thanks a bunch if you do it :D

http://imgur.com/1J27M

Sounds dandy! I'll add her to the list and get a-drawin'. :)

Hey, perhaps you could do my character Sydphony. He is the one in the avatar on the left. He is a bit of a kind soul and is giving. Maybe him sitting under a tree playing his guitar would be kind of nice, or if you want, have him and his marefriend sitting together under a tree, I will leave it up to you

. :) I can link more pictures if you need.

Hey, perhaps you could do my character Sydphony. He is the one in the avatar on the left. He is a bit of a kind soul and is giving. Maybe him sitting under a tree playing his guitar would be kind of nice, or if you want, have him and his marefriend sitting together under a tree, I will leave it up to you

. :) I can link more pictures if you need.

A bigger picture would be helpful! I can't quite see his cutie mark in the avatar. I'll add him to the list! :D

I always love getting more art... Hmm.. but which pony..

I think I'll let you pick one of the following three; whichever one you think would be the most fun to draw. I already have at least one piece of art for all of them (which you can see on their app and use for reference if you like), so I don't really care which you want to do. Just draw what you think would be enjoyable.

Serendipity

Snowfall

Ardent Fate

Thanks! ;)

Edit: oh, and you can go with whatever backgrounds you'd like for any of them. I'm not too particular there.

I always love getting more art... Hmm.. but which pony..

I think I'll let you pick one of the following three; whichever one you think would be the most fun to draw. I already have at least one piece of art for all of them (which you can see on their app and use for reference if you like), so I don't really care which you want to do. Just draw what you think would be enjoyable.

Serendipity

Snowfall

Ardent Fate

Thanks! ;)

Edit: oh, and you can go with whatever backgrounds you'd like for any of them. I'm not too particular there.

STALLIONGRAD PONY okay Snowfall wins. Awesome, adding her to the list! :D

I got a, eh, drawrin' here for, ehh... Starbuster? Is there a Starbuster here?

starbuster2.jpg

Flying at night or pulling pranks with Pinkie? POR QUE NO LOS DOS?

Glitterbombs! Simultaneously sparkly AND devious.

I did a little messing around with some gradients on this one. The flat colored one looked a little, well, flat.

Woah! Very impressive! Thank you so much! :D

Well, if you don't mind me adding to the wait list, could you do one of my OC, [colour=#0000cd]Wordsworth Psmith[/colour]?

There's a coloration reference in the profile itself, though if you like more details as to his mane style (and personality, for that matter), here's some pictures of human!Psmith:

Psmith_Journalist_by_WongHyo.jpg

Art Credit to [colour=#0000cd]WongHyo[/colour]

Oh Phi-iiill! I have somethink for youuu!

snowfall.jpg

I got... very excited about Russian-inspired architecture, apparently. And now we can play "Spot where Dunes didn't use a ruler!" >.>

Okay folks, it's Sunday evening and I have work all week, and I'm going out of town on Thursday for a wedding, so I probably won't be able to do any more of these for a couple of weeks! Once I get back, I'll move the top three waiting list spots up to the Actual List and get crackin'.

• Like 2