SteelEagle

I've had a bevy of nice post banners made by Alison and Starburst to name a few. These are what I currently use:

Pathfinder-

Pathfinder.png

Octavia-

octavia_post_banner_by_jaelachan-d5h4hog.png

Bon Bon-

BonBonPostBannerwithtext.jpg

Apple Bloom-

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Caramel Apple-

150px-Caramel_Apple.png

Valen Orange-

ValenOrange1withtext.png

These are all perfectly fine. However, for more than a few of these, I'd enjoy something along these lines:

bonbonforrp.png

LyraBanner.png

DiamondTiaraBanner.png

So this is an open call out to Canterlot: I would like some new post banners. You may watermark/otherwise make your mark on a banner and I'll leave it on. If you have further questions regarding specific characters, feel free to PM me or otherwise ask. This is a relatively open ended project and I may end up using various banners for many purposes.

This would be better suited for the request board. :)

Isn't this where we are...? :?:

I've had a bevy of nice post banners made by Alison and Starburst to name a few. These are what I currently use:

Pathfinder-

Pathfinder.png

Octavia-

octavia_post_banner_by_jaelachan-d5h4hog.png

Bon Bon-

BonBonPostBannerwithtext.jpg

Apple Bloom-

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Caramel Apple-

150px-Caramel_Apple.png

Valen Orange-

ValenOrange1withtext.png

These are all perfectly fine. However, for more than a few of these, I'd enjoy something along these lines:

bonbonforrp.png

LyraBanner.png

DiamondTiaraBanner.png

So this is an open call out to Canterlot: I would like some new post banners. You may watermark/otherwise make your mark on a banner and I'll leave it on. If you have further questions regarding specific characters, feel free to PM me or otherwise ask. This is a relatively open ended project and I may end up using various banners for many purposes.

You'd probably have better luck in a request thread. II don't really see to many ponies doing anything outside of there respective threads,...

Isn't this where we are...? :?:

You'd probably have better luck in a request thread. II don't really see to many ponies doing anything outside of there respective threads,...

It's a rather big order. I'd rather have it open.and by itself than rely on specific artists who may or may not do it well. This way, as many people as possible can try!

Steel, did you seriously have to take the plotshot for Caramel's banner? I mean, if it's the only way the show ever animates her, fine, but...

Unfortunately, I lack the skills to improve upon it, so here I sit in my chair, swimming in the silence of my bedroom late at night, streaming my sorrows into forums regarding pastel horses.