Running of the Leaves 2012 (OOC Signup, Standings, Discussion)

by the way guys, its just so happens that Steel Eagle is my new best friend. This is obviously a coincidence and has nothing to do with the race.

Oh you little! I call for incredibility of judg-... ...wait, it's not even an official event xD *Shrugs and wa- I mean, gallops away* See you on the finish line!

You have to contact me to get the exact numbers. In the OP, the numbers in parenthesis are your round scores. When I PM you your score once asked, it goes RP score, then any bonus scores or deductions, then the die roll scores.

I HOPE YOU BRIDGE PEOPLE START POSTING ALL SORTS OF FAST. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY ETC.

Do you mind if I drop Percy back in? I forgot to post...

- Because of the way this is set up, even if you miss a 'section' of the race, you wont necessarily be out of your chance for 1st place- hang in there and give it your best! If you join late to the race, no problem at all! Just start RP'ing from the section that everypony is currently on- you never know, luck may just be on your side!

Your character ain't down and out, yet. :P

You better RP often and you better RP well, or the Ravine will gobble you up!

IMMA GOBBLE YOU UP STEEL :x Holy Zombie Jesus how I hate being rushed.

*Mumbles unrecognizable stuff while walking away with hands in pockets*

Edit: *Mumbles unrecognizable stuff while walking back into the thread, hands still in pockets* I've posted nevertheless zmbrgufyhimasgandthenasjajkula...

Anyway, I felt that Risi's not getting enough love >:|

Alright, I was going to post thinking I only missed two stages now that my time freed up a bit.... But apparently I missed three... :/ Due to this I'm just going to drop out. Sorry guys :(

I was just too busy with IRL stuff....

I think I am going to drop out as well. I bit off more than I could chew today with IRL stuff and I don't think I will have any time to participate in this section. I also probably won't have enough time to be active in the next section either. Eh, there's always next year(I hope!)

Good luck everyone and may the best pony win! :)