Friendship was Magic (OOC and sign up)[Need Twilight!]

Okay...I finished reading the rp. If I'm going to play Rarity, I'm going to play her as a fashionista-gone-guerilla-leader, unless anyone has objections. I'm also going to assume that she's been using the power of her own unicorn magic to stave off the progression of the changeling curse.

If I'm going to play Rarity, I'm going to play her as a fashionista-gone-guerilla-leader, unless anyone has objections.

I say we keep the characters as canon as possible. Though I can see her being pretty mad about what happened, not the whole guerrilla leader thing. That's just silly. Though ask Chrys about it, I don't run this RP :P

[i'm going to be playing Rarity...if Chrys takes issue with my characterization, they can let me know and I'll fix whatever's wrong.]

The once pure ivory unicorn's coat was now stained in mud and camouflage warpaint...it was a fact she resented greatly, but something she was willing to put up with in the face of more pressing issues, such as the changeling occupation of her beloved Equestria...that is to say, what was once Equestria. A tiny portion of her once beautiful face was covered in shiny black carapace, which she did her best to cover in bright white makeup. It worked...mostly.

In her hooves was an arbalest, a somewhat heavy crossbow. She carefully put a bolt in its place from the quiver on her camouflage saddle, and put one of her hind hooves in the stirrup, pulling back the string as quietly as possible. She gestured to a pair of ponies hiding in the bushes with her, one an earth pony, the other a pegasus, their coats so smeared in camouflage that their original colours were totally impossible to discern. The pair were armed with tarnished short swords and lighter crossbows.

The unicorn's compatriots took aim at their respective targets.

[colour=#4b0082]"Remember, boys...aim for their bellies. They're the largest unarmored part of those ugly creatures,"[/colour] she whispered, before leveling her weapon, staring down its sight at a changeling guard. Then, all three of the ponies let fly almost as one, eliciting fierce cries of pain from the changelings they struck. One of them was still on the ground, twitching, making little chittering noises. The formerly white unicorn leaped from the shrubbery and plunged a bit-knife that was clenched in her teeth deeply into the exposed throat of the dying insectoid creature, silencing it forever.

She pulled the knife from the changeling's neck and tossed the bloody blade aside with a clatter, tossing her head and letting her blood and mud-stained but still fabulously shaped mane bob with the motion. [colour=#4b0082]"Score one...for Miss Rarity."[/colour]

The unicorn nudged the dead creature to make sure it was dead. [colour=#4b0082]"The putrid little bugs shouldn't have ranged so close to our territory. It cost them their pathetic little lives,"[/colour] she spat bitterly. Rarity then looked back at her accomplices. [colour=#4b0082]"Let's go, now, boys,"[/colour] she said in a disturbingly chipper tone. [colour=#4b0082]"I had a teensy bit of sprucing up to do back at the base."[/colour] The two stallions nodded and hefted a changeling body each onto their backs, then trotted away from the scene and into the gloom, following in the hoofsteps of their charismatic leader.

raritysad.png

[colour=#4b0082]"Me? Killing a changeling? Or any living creature for that matter!? I'd never!! Why would I possibly even dirty up my hooves for something so barbaric."[/colour]

:lol:

Anyway, if you had looked further into the OOC you would see no bows/crossbows...Also, it was stated that the weapons they would be carrying, if any at all, would be for self defense, not brutally murdering others. And they were. melee weapons only....Just saying.....

WOW, lotta stuff to read....

@MyLittlePonyTales: She is basically exactly like Fluttershy but duller in colour, and has changling eyes, horn and powers

@HighRoller Your fine to play Rarity, a bit PO'd you didn't wait for my approval, but I digress. I see her as fine but yes, no ranged weapons, basically only forged swords. Also if you wish other ponies be in your post make a bit of a form for them, no random ponies please

@DarkStar, sorry to hear you can't join.

@NovaArkwing, Sorry I took her as I have a plan for her.

@MorningDawn, sorry no Canterlot guards, they will all have been captured, I mean Celestia herself is captured and every guard would defend her to the end. I would really appreciate a Mane 6, but if you must you can be another OC