Kingdom Hearts RP! (OOC/ App

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CloudShimmmers

I just noticed my error. ( I don't know why I thought Pegasus.) I'll go make that quick edit. Also try to keep OOC in the OOC area. I have this followed and I do check it so don't worry about me not noticing something.

Edit:

Alright fixed up that error on my last post. Changed Pegasus to Unicorn.

(proto character critisism wanted by all if possible!!!!)

What are you?: Nobody

Name: Anxkivohdi (blame random number generator)

Race: Earth

Appearance: Dusty light grey coat, mane and tail look like sweetie belles during the talent show(colour and style), eye colour changes depending on the spell he is using, fez

Weapon of Choice: bones (can combine to make virtually any shape)

Personality: Analytical, Sarcastic, Stalky, manipulitive(when nessicary), smart ass, power hungry, can acknowledge an oponants power, honest,

Cutie Mark: for the sake of the RP blank

Goal: to harness Kingdom Hearts to cause outlandish destruction (someponies just want to watch the world burn)

(pro character criticism wanted by all if possible!!!!)

What are you?: Nobody

Name: Anxkivohdi (blame random number generator)

Race: Earth

Appearance: Dusty light grey coat, sweetie belle,colors change depending on the spell he is using

Weapon of Choice: Scythe. the handle looks like its made of bone and the blade looks like its made of a flattened(from the side) dragon skull(without the jaw

Personality: Cocky, dark, power hungry, can acknowledge an opponents power, honest,

Cutie Mark: shrouded by cloak (honestly the cutie mark wouldn't make sense in a KH RP)

Goal: to harness Kingdom Hearts

I would recommend changing some things on him.

To start I would change his weapon since we already have a scythe user. His personality is already done by quite a few rpers (Promontory, Reeves, Diamondheart, and even Vixrels) You should give him a cutie mark or just leave him a blank flank. As for his goal I think that is almost every nobodies/heartless goal or at least a part of it. Why does he want to rule kingdom hearts? if for power why does he need the power? Did something happen that made him power hunger? basically go deeper. The changing mane is not needed nor would it help him. (Actually it would extremely detrimental once somepony figured out what each colour stood for. kinda like the clock phantom from the first game) What does sweetie belle have to with your characters appearance? Does he have the same mane style/coat style as her? (I'm assuming it is the mane style since you mention his coat is grey) Going back and explain a bit more about your character would help better round him out.

I would recommend changing some things on him.

To start I would change his weapon since we already have a scythe user. His personality is already done by quite a few rpers (Promontory, Reeves, Diamondheart, and even Vixrels) You should give him a cutie mark or just leave him a blank flank. As for his goal I think that is almost every nobodies/heartless goal or at least a part of it. Why does he want to rule kingdom hearts? if for power why does he need the power? Did something happen that made him power hunger? basically go deeper. The changing mane is not needed nor would it help him. (Actually it would extremely detrimental once somepony figured out what each colour stood for. kinda like the clock phantom from the first game) What does sweetie belle have to with your characters appearance? Does he have the same mane style/coat style as her? (I'm assuming it is the mane style since you mention his coat is grey) Going back and explain a bit more about your character would help better round him out.

thank you for the input as for the appearance that was a derp on my part

If you want me to, I can edit it. I was just doing what I was doing, and stepped out for a moment. Like all bosses do...Attack you, summon weaker enemies to attack you, drop out, come from nowhere, and repeat. Besides, you still have lesser nobodies attacking you

I also had some...thoughts about characters.

First Nobodies. As we know strongest Nobodies all have their own elements theme. So if I can ask you SilverWisp...

Trexcurn - Water/Holy

Shax - Wind

Vixrels- Ice?

And now about Heartless. It is well know that the stronger the willpower of the heart the more monstrous form their Heartless take. The only exception was Xehanort who give himself into darkness on his own free will, and as such kept human form. Since Heartless Commanders look relatively...normal, can we assume that they followed his steps and did exactly the same?

And now about Heartless. It is well know that the stronger the willpower of the heart the more monstrous form their Heartless take. The only exception was Xehanort who give himself into darkness on his own free will, and as such kept human form. Since Heartless Commanders look relatively...normal, can we assume that they followed his steps and did exactly the same?

Very good point...yes, we can assume that is what happened. Heartless Commanders and the other equine-like characters amongst the Heartless. It isn't unlikely to think that perhaps a part of a world's population could have willingly succumbed to the Darkness, right? I mean, there are always specific groups out there that do such things.

Reeve's list of blue magic absolutely refuses to go under spoilers on the first page so I place them here.

[colour=#282828]Angel Whisper[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Mighty Guard[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Frog Song[/colour]

[colour=#282828]White Wind[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Bad Breath[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Magic Hammer[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Aqua Breath[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Level ? Death[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Doom[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Roulette[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Matra Magic[/colour]

[colour=#282828]1000 Needles[/colour]