Bronies Wanted! (For making animation shorts.)

MyLittlePonyTales

Hey, I'm currently involved in a project that ones to make some short animated pony episodes, using flash just like the actual animators do. If anypony wants to help with writing, animating, voice acting, or something else, check out the forum. There isn't a whole lot on there at the moment, as things are trying to be kept under wraps.

http://bronytoons.freeforums.org

If you want to apply, check out this topic specifically: http://bronytoons.freeforums.org/want-to-help-t38.html

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trained in Adobe Flash (went to school for it), and obviously people have seen that I can draw in MLP style xD I have to apply the two and voila! However I'll have no access to Flash animation until about July. But I'd still love to contribute.

I'm trained in Adobe Flash (went to school for it), and obviously people have seen that I can draw in MLP style xD I have to apply the two and voila! However I'll have no access to Flash animation until about July. But I'd still love to contribute.

That would be awesome, I think the project especially needs animators.

I would totally love to help with voice acting, maybe even giving ideas. I already suggested that maybe hippocamps could be inserted into the show somehow? maybe just for a "Dr. Whoof" special or something of the sorts.

also, I'm pretty good at making voices. unfortunately, since the show has mostly females, there won't be that many male parts... or will there?

I'll point my brother to them. He's learning flash and is also in the process of learning the FiM rendering style and this might be of interest to him.

... and I guess applying as a VA or writer couldn't hurt.