Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

((Sweet :D I look forward to it))

"SHADE" BRITCHES

"Huh?" Shade turned her head, ALMOST catching the ball. She picked it up out of the sink on the table, because the lab tables totally have built in sinks, and started her introduction. "..I like to go by Shade, and I guess that my FAVORITE thing in the world is..." She stopped a minute, thinking. "..Creativity. I like writing and art and stuff.." She grinned to herself, nearly forgetting the final question. "........Oh! And my favorite thing about chemistry is learning about weird forest plants, like the poison joke or whatever. It sounds kinda fun, really." Shade tossed the ball in Sapphire's direction, but threw it too lightly, causing it to roll on the ground in front of him. "Sorry.." She levitated it up for him to grab more easily.

MISS BLACK

Licorice winked Ms. Dust a goodbye. She listened to the students one by one with interest. Miss Black has always been pretty good with names, but it always helped her to say them, because it seemed like it helped her learn them faster.

"I love hugs too Lightning! Trottingham.. What a gorgeous place! Ive been there a few times, really. Did you like it there? Do you ever miss it?"

"Well aren't you just the cutest little thing Pepperjack! NEVER have I seen a pony with spots like yours before.. Dude, I got some pretty cool stuff for you guys this year, but of course the teacher would think that. I love animals! What kind of animal is Nuggets? Not a chicken I hope!"

"Rock on, Silver! Do you fly competetively, or just to relax?"

"...Does that mean that your name is different than Shade on the role shee.t? Well, Shade, you're in luck, because I plan on making potion making a major focus for us this year, and there are PLENTY of weird plants used during that!"

Sapphire blinked as he got the ball from Shade and looked around at everyone. [colour=#000080]"H-hi .... m-my names Quiet Sapphire, but I'm s-sure you know that already ... But I'm also from Trottingham"[/colour] he said feeling embarrassed as he already introduced himself before. [colour=#000080]".... M-my favorite thing to do would be music .... I-I love trying to compose new music to make others happy and I love seeing smiles from people who listen to it or examine my work .... I-I'm looking forward to Chemistry to see what happens and what will turn out."[/colour] he said then looked at Pepperjack and blushed a bit then looked away blushing then tossed the ball quickly to Fluttershy

Fluttershy winced and caught the ball, and in a voice barely audible she began to speak "I... I... I'm Fluttershy... And I... I like animals... And my favorite thing is my pet bunny angel she's such a sweet little bunny! Not to mention soft and cuddly and... And... " she left off there and handed the ball to rarity "h... Here..."

MorningDawn blacked out what happened for the past time. He ignored the black out and tried remembering some things. 1. He was in some sort of class. 2. He asked a girl out. MorningDawn thinks its a no, so he moves on with life and tries to get a steady grip on his homework. Ahem.....for now.

The door to the classroom was opened slowly, but not too silently. In slipped a student, what it looked like a boy, slip into the class. This "boy" did his best to go unnoticed as he pulled the ballcap he wad wearing down over his eyes and snuck to an unoccupied seat near the back of the room...

Colette had been late to school before, but never this late! It was embarrassing! She hoped she didn't miss too much in her first two classes, and hoped she wouldn't be called out for her tardiness... Who knew that Canterlot would be so confusing! And she hailed from a larger city!

Miss (Licorice) Black

"Mmhmm, I see you walkin' in late over there mister.." Licorice's eyes followed the new student to her seat. "It's cool, my room can be hard to find at first." She winked, giving her new student a break. "We were just introducing ourselves, and then I was gonna blow somethin up and call it class. You can go next! What is your name, favorite thing about chemistry, and your favorite thing ever?" She gave what she assumed to be a boy a fresh smile.

The boy flinched a little at being caught, but quickly composed himself upon hearing he was off the hook.

He stood, removing his hat, revealing that he was in fact, a girl. "My name is Colette, my favorite thing about chemistry is..." Colette seemed to hesitate as she thought of something to say... She really wasn't that big a fan of science! "...it can be applied to just about anything," she said finally, sounding alomost mechanical, and none too convincing. Colette then smirked. "My favorite thing ever, huh?? Showing off by doing this!"

Colette then spun around, lifting a leg behind her as she did so, spinning faster and faster until her rear leg was straight up in the air, touching her shoulder. "Ta da! I can do even ore amazing things with music!" Colette looked around the class with a wide grin before lowering her leg and calmly sitting down.

[colour=#000080]"Well, she is quite .... interesting."[/colour] He said quietly to himself seeing her do that and felt she was just showing off, but the one thing that got his interest was that she also into music and he just had to know what she could do.

[colour=#696969]"I'm undecided whether or not that was impressive or irritating...Though I digress....Welcome, Colette..."[/colour]

Silver then turned to the teacher, registering what she said a few moments ago. Sure would be splendid to see something explode. Despite the various hazards that may come with it.

[colour=#696969]"Excuse me, Miss Black? What was that you said about blowing something up?"[/colour]

Colette snickered at all the looks she was getting. Well, she was born to dance, she was sure, so it would be both a waste and a shame not to show off what you're good at??

"Okay, show's over!" She looked around the room again, searching for somepony else to make their intro. Spotting Puzzlebeat, she tossed the ball to him. "Let's see what you got!"

"Shade" Britches

Shade turned to address Lightning. "She's BEAUTIFUL.." she started quietly, only to those at her table. "Lightning, I thought she was a boy at first!! And I was checking him out.. but he's still REALLY cute as a girl!... He's a girl, right..? Or I guess she or..? Colette? Or whatever..? I think.." She was aware that she had stopped making sense, but trailed off. "And those moves!!" She instinctively turned to her new crush, but shifted her eyes over to Puzzlebeat, who now had the ball.

Miss (Licorice) Black

(Dang, that's a girl?!) Licorice was more than a little bit surprised, but didn't say anything about it out loud. "Wow! You really have some moves there, Colette! Have you been dancing all of your life? Well, Id certainly love to see more! You should really participate in the next 'Friday Happening,' it's just an after school thing in the band room that happens every other Friday where students get a chance to perform for each other and show their talents off. I love flamenco and belly dancing best, have you ever learned either of those?" She turned her attention to Silver. "Yes!! Right after our last introduction," she winked at Puzzlebeat, "We'll blow something up and call it a day!"

Puzzlebeat stood [colour=#008080]"Hey everyone, my name is Puzzlebeat. My favorite thing about chemistry is how we can see what blows up we putting it with a different compound, like Nitroglycerin which is what Dynamite is based of, and create something cool and new. My favorite thing ever is my music I listen to and my Rubik's cube I can solve." [/colour]he finished then tossed the ball back to the teacher.

[colour=#008080]Miss (Licorice) Black[/colour]

[colour=#008080]"How cool, Puzzlebeat! What kind of music do you like? I like rock, myself."[/colour] She gave him a wink a quick grin with a wink, as if she hadn't winked enough today already.[colour=#008080] "So, I have this frozen carbon dioxide, better know as dry ice, for tomorrow's experiment where we will be freeze drying marshmallows, but dry ice can be dangerous, especially since there is a sink at every table. You see guys.." [/colour]She pulled a tray out from under her desk, which included a small bowl, filled with just regular water, and a few cloth strips. She grabbed the dry ice from a little mini fridge, and slid it into the bowl, which created steam. [colour=#008080]"Okay class, so this is why we'll need to be careful in tomorrow's experiment. There are all just regular, easily obtainable materials. Before we get started, I'll need some soap.."[/colour] Licorice gestured to the front table to pass their's up for her, which Shade did after just a moment's hesitation. Licorice began soaping up the cloth strips. [colour=#008080]"Alright, so you go to the bathroom just before coming to chemistry tomorrow, and you get a little bit of soap on your sleeve when washing your hands."[/colour] She began running the soapy cloth along the edge of the water bowl. [colour=#008080]"Well, if that sounds like you tomorrow, your lab partner may have to handle the dry ice. Now, for the fun part.." [/colour]She ran one of the strips just over the top, creating a slowly growing bubble over the bowl. [colour=#008080]"Oh! Some of you in the front may want to get to the back."[/colour] She rushed nearer the back of the room. [colour=#008080]"Anytime now, we will have our explosion.."[/colour] Licorice watched patiently as the bubble grew, nearer and nearer to the point of popping, causing combustion. [colour=#008080]"..Now, this won't be very big, but you can feel the heat. Hmm.. Maybe I should've locked the door.."[/colour]

Outside school, a cyan blur was flying fast towards it

"Of course i'm late for my first day, Rainbow Dash, you've got to stop sleeping in so late"

Rainbow quickly made it to the school, checking her timetable and flying around the school until she finally found the science room.

Rainbow smirks slightly, hearing someone inside yelling "Come on, come on, POP!"

Rainbow glances inside, slighlt confused what was going to 'pop'

As the mass of the bubble grew, Silver became uneasy. He was in the seconed row but he wasn't sure if he was in it's splash radius. For all anyone knew, it could do nothing and be very anticlimactic, or it could get the entire classroom! Silver quickly collected his things and stepped backwards a bit. Looking over at some girl bouncing in her seat, who seemed a bit too excited for this.

Though he set this thought aside as he noticed someone peek their head in through the door.

[colour=#696969]"Hey! Girl at the door, now isn't really a great time to enter the classroom. Well unless of course you enjoy explosions more than her..."[/colour]

He pointed a finger at PinkiePie, his attention drawn from the growing bubble.

Rainbow looks at someone telling her..something, all Rainbow heard was explosion.

Rainbow flapped her wings several times, entering the room and and then hovered above the ground, watching something that looks like a bubble slowly becoming bigger.

She sees Pinkie and rolls her eyes slightly 'Oh course Pinkie wants something to explode on the first day'

AppleJack:

Applejack entered the room right after Rainbow Dash. she saw her Friends and walked over to them.[colour=#daa520] "So, What I miss Sugar cubes."[/colour] she whispered to twilight.

Puzzlebeat:

[colour=#008080]Even more people coming in tardy.[/colour] Puzzlebeat thought to himself. he turned his attention to the teacher and what she was demonstrating to the class.

A young blue haired pegasus was running back to school after completing a strict flight training exercise which took all morning to complete, "Late on the first day...Great first impression Nova!" He sarcastically reprimanded himself as he made his way to the class. He took a quick detour due to still wearing his training gear into the changing rooms to change into his flight cadet uniform as quick as he could, "now if I make it in time I'll still be able to catch half of the lesson." he thought to himself while nearing the class spotting a rainbow-haired girl walk in the class, hearing the commotion inside her slyly followed them inside stealthily sneaking near the back.

Nova sat near the back of the room setting up for class he observed his new classmates with curiosity rife in his emerald green eyes as his nature made him analytic and calm, this wasn't his first year of attending this school as he knew his way around the school while his classmates are usually different each year Nova still made little friends as they moved away and onward with their own lives. He was quite reserved about these new people seemingly very loud and energetic, he carried on observing regardless trying to decide on what to make of his new classmates his gaze kept returning to the Mane 6 ponderously wondering why they're here and not somewhere more... Prestigious, considering their highly celebrity status, their reputation was highly respected among the Equestrian society even the military held great respect for them. He was snapped back into reality preparing for the inevitable first introductions.