Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

Broken looked over at silver

"im never going to hear the end of this arent i?"

Broken then looked over at darkness as she looks out the window

"well it really doesnt look like she actually cared too much, i mean no disrespect but she did have like a panic attack when i walked over there"

Broken said, but in the back of his mind he was still thinking

stupid stupid stupid stupid idiot, hopefully she doesnt actually mind as much, i can easily solve this however, when the bell rings just ask her name, its not that hard, i mean, you already asked her out, right?........i hate my life

Puzzlebeat

[colour=#008080]"yeah sure." [/colour]Puzzlebeat said blushing slightly [colour=#008080]"By the way when does this class get out?"[/colour]

Applejack

Applejack looked down and saw the hand on her knee, she grab it and felt happy she had one of her best friends with her.

((I'M BAAAACK!!! I just read up from where I left off... So much happened in this class!))

Fluttershy

((I have no logical reason as to why Fluttershy wouldn't have helped her friends... So... She decided to be a jerk and just ignore em to carry on with lightning XD ))

Fluttershy said shyly "I... I don't think so... It sounds like a couples party... And I... *she looked to the ground letting her hair hide her face, and in a voice smaller than a whisper* I don't have Anypony to go with...

Pepperjack

Pepper beat herself up over the note and watched as the class was in its usual uproar "I'm definitely furthering my studies here..." She tried to block everyone else out, She glanced at sapphire "how could I be such an idiot! Forgetting my name! I'll never be able to face him... Wait! I know!" She wrote a new note making sure to put her name on this one "hi sapphire, this is pepperjack (I gave you the last note too and kind of... Well forgot to sign it...) We can talk after class if you want? From Pepperjack." She waited till nobody was looking and snuck around to his desk and placed it while he was looking away ((probably at pepperjacks desk)) and quietly snuck back and pulled up her book peeking over to watch and see his reaction

( now, if you don't mind this is where i come in) MorningDawn slowly walks toward Fluttershy, overhearing about nobody to go with. He takes a seat next to her, " Uh, i could go with you if you want, or something..." His voice trailed off.

Darkness was still drawing aimlessly still, distracted as shewould look to Broken, "Its so odd," she said softly, "He is so nice and were going on a date, and i don't even know his name"

Pinkie was smiling as she looked at Silver as she was happy.

Sapphire lifted his head up and looked to see another note on his desk and wondered who it could be from and he picked it up and looked it over. He blushed as she was the last one who sent him that letter and she wanted to talk. He looked over at her blushing and when she was looking he gave her a nod to say yes.

Fluttershy

She looked up at morning, brushing the hair from her face "T... That's very kind of you... But... W... well I.. I don't know... I mean... I don't really... Well... Know you..." She hid her face ((Ooc: gonna hafta try harder then that! ;P ))

Pepperjack

Pepperjacks heart raced as Sapphire read the note, the anticipation! The hope! The fear! The agony that is... a love note! He slowly lowered the note and made eye contact his face was red and though he couldn't see it through the book she hid behind she was as red as him. He nodded in agreement. Peppers heart skipped a beat and she accidentally let out a loud "Yes!!!" With a mini fist pump attached, hoping no one heard her she quickly hid behind her book once more, grinning from ear to ear and quickly forgetting about her failure (Hoh my gosh! He actually said YES!!!) She grabbed her pencil and began to draw little hearts on her paper

" Well you could get to know me better...I mean that is if you even would want to know me better...We could have a great time, or.....You can do whatever you like, you don't really have to come if you want to."

Sapphire smiled with a chuckle as he heard her say Yes and hide back in embarrassment, but she was so cute doing that. He pulled out his notebook and began to write in it as a wave of inspiration and emotions came over him. [colour=#000080]Wow I can't believe It, someone really does like me![/colour] He thought to himself happily as he began to write a new song.

Fluttershy

Fluttershy kind of wanted to go to the party but she just wasn't sure about going with somepony she barely knew "I... I dunno... But... I... I would like to get to know you better... *she said as she looked into his eyes* M... Maybe over lunch?" *shyly turning away once more*

pepperjack

((glad pepper can be so a-MUSE-ing! *badum-ts*)) [spoiler/]

Pepperjack quickly filled the paper with hearts, she constantly looked over at sapphire before grabbing her drawing pad and starting up a drawing of the two together (we're so cute together *she chuckled at the two blobs that would soon turn into them*) she turned to the nearest person ((Idk who that is...)) "he said yes!" Grinning way too largely

Broken stood up and his horn glowed yellow, things started to go into his bag and he put it on his back

"alright, time to make a fool of myself"

Broken walked over to darkness

"um hey, i never did catch your name, cuz im an idiot and i was distracted by your beautiful eyes.."

Broken said as he started to blush

"so, my names broken"

Puzzlebeat

[colour=#008080]"yeah sure."[/colour] Puzzlebeat said getting his things and standing up. [colour=#008080]"what do you want to eat?"[/colour]

Applejack

Applejack looked at Rainbow Dash and was sad again [colour=#daa520]"Not a single guy has ask me out or anything."[/colour] she said as the bell rang. "[colour=#daa520]B[/colour][colour=#daa520]ut i wish one had already."[/colour]

Pinkie jolted up and ran to Silver, "hey wanna come with me to lunch?" she smiled warmly

Darkness slowly rose and slowly made her way toward the door, yes she wanted to hang with Broken, but there were too many people to go right to him

(um queen, Brokens already talking to darkness :P)

Broken stood up and his horn glowed yellow, things started to go into his bag and he put it on his back

"alright, time to make a fool of myself"

Broken walked over to darkness

"um hey, i never did catch your name, cuz im an idiot and i was distracted by your beautiful eyes.."

Broken said as he started to blush

"so, my names broken"

Silver rose out his chair fairly quickly and took hold of his bag, which he soon slung over his shoulder. [colour=#696969]"Well, that's the bell. I believe we go to lunch? Heh, maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to hang out with- PinkiePie!"[/colour] He jumped back slightly and had to resist flaring his wings from the shock. Surprised by Pinkie's sudden approach. With a light sigh, Silver slowly regained his composure and smiled, walking out of the classroom wih Pinkie. [colour=#696969]"Oh. Uh, yeah, sure. I'd love to."[/colour]

MorningDawn gathered his things and went to the lunch room, eating area- cafeteria. He waited for Fluttershy, finding entertainment by looking at his fellow students who sat by each-other saying inaudible words.

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat looked back towards Applejack[colour=#008080] "I already invited her but i don't know if she's coming or not. as for it being a couples party, no, its show up, have fun and mingle party."[/colour] He explained to Colette