Share your (actual) Desktop / BattleStation!

Autumn

Was tempted to cheat and tidy up a bit... But, feast your eyes on the bare walls of my basement! And my ridden table... (actually a door)

HPIM0530.jpg

In upper left corner, you can get a glimpse of Pinklestia.

And yes, screen keyboard and speakers are derelict old because they still work

What is this. I don't even. (recognize that tech)

Edit: Nevermind, upon further inspection, keyboard is logitech. Also random knives everywhere...

Edited by LovinMoonlight

... a T.V. and what I think is an xbox! You sir should never have to get up, for anything.

Pffft.... I have Xbox and a Sega MegaDrive 2 next to that! (not sure anyone noticed)...2nd shot, dominos pizza. I NEVER need to get up... food brought to me! :D

...need to install toilet.

• Like 3

Pffft.... I have Xbox and a Sega MegaDrive 2 next to that! (not sure anyone noticed)...2nd shot, dominos pizza. I NEVER need to get up... food brought to me! :D

...need to install toilet.

Counter bragging go!

Right now I got uhhh *looks at right*

TV, VHS deck, Megadrive, PS3, Saturn, PS2, PSX, Dreamcast, MSX computer, a couple of fat ps2 awaiting repair/modding and a NES...

That coffee looks soooo good :kissy:

It's week old chai tea. :U

I never got around to getting rid of it before that pic.

You are all so messy... except Tenkan who doesn't appear to have any personal possessions.

You should see my console battlestation, with the 2 years worth of PC world scattered about. My tesk is tidy compared to the rest of my room. :P

Xia1h.jpg

Alright, I didn't have any dinner so I had to improvise.

>Stalker

>Two Nerf Mavericks

Aside from Artax's (the voice actor in me wants a recording studio at my desk), this is my favourite battlestation.

• Like 1

>Stalker

>Two Nerf Mavericks

Aside from Artax's (the voice actor in me wants a recording studio at my desk), this is my favourite battlestation.

Just some equipment for survival training.

I imagine you of all people would understand the importance of preparing for life after the apocalypse.

• Like 1