Hearth's Warming Gifts

Rosewind

My folks sent me a new CPU, GFX, MOBO, RAM, and SSD. I also gifted myself a new gaming laptop that rivals my new desktop.

In the spirit of friendship and giving, I also decided to buy a $100 Amazon gift card and a $100 Steam gift card for one of my close friends. His mother recently moved back to Korea, and he had no family to spend the holidays with.

:)

I got my parents each spillproof thermos mugs, perfect for tea since they're both big tea drinkers. For my brother I got a collectible Minecraft torch.

I'll probably buy myself something nice once I figure out budgeting for this coming semester.

- sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk 2

I only got a shiny new digital camera which I'm pretty sure was just a pity gift from my parents that my mother was originally going to own. (Not sure what to do with it because I'm not much of a photographer. @_@) They couldn't get me much of anything because they just didn't have any money this year. Of course, I'm going to get a belated new computer in February when they save up the funds. So there's crossing my fingers for that... this thing's kind of falling apart.

Nothing pony, no. I don't really own a single bit of pony merchandise except one McDonalds toy. I also didn't give out any gifts, because well, I don't have money or really any friends to give gifts to. Nor do I have the time to draw out what I believe would be an adequate gift.

Ok. List time.

1: A new wii, because our old ones disc drive didnt work

2: several orange shirts

3: A new, awesome looking fedora

4: new headphones and earbuds

5: $250 towards drivers training

6: a new watch

7: a new body pillow, because my little bro ripped apart the old one

8: A pair of jeans (which were not orange, sadly)

9: MLP: FiM a canterlot wedding dvd (YUSH :) )

10: some body sprays

11: A Pair of converse (which are actually faded glory (which i am curently drawing rainbows and rainbow dash on :20:))

I gave my friends each a pony plush from Walmart. (Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie).

They were so excited that they couldn't stop hugging them!

Proof that sometimes the best presents are unexpected.

Couple of books, including the new Terry Pratchett, a DVD of Mickey Flannigan, lots of sweets and chocolates, and some money, which so far has gone towards plenty of Adventure Time comics.

If you count it, before Christmas I ordered some We Love Fine t-shirts, which arrived a few days before Christmas, so, kind of an early present. And yes, one was pony. :P

• 2 weeks later...