Can a furry bro-hoof?

frostfauna

About Myself: I live in Alaska and I'm on a search for other alaskan bronies. I like video games, reading, and writing. (Especially fanfiction)

How I found Canterlot.com: I googled Pony Joe's

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was introduced to it by a friend who is a brony. I got more into it as I found more art and stories in the furry fandom. Eventually I found the shows on youtube, and one long weekend later, I became part of the herd.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
I'm a furry who has also become a brony. I don't usually RP, but when I do, it's because I go along with a stranger on Omegle. I always say that my favorite pony (Mane Six not included) is a changeling drone. They have a huge amount of potential, in my eyes, and I use this to my advantage when RPing and in my most recent fanfic. Well, that's enough about me, so, any suggestions about where I should start spending my time at Canterlot.com? Also, can furries still brohoof even though most have paws? Let's see. /)

Hay. I have paws too and I still can brohoof. :3

Welcome! I'm also a furry. Later on, I might even be changing my avatar to my fursona. (Which I find more important than my current avatar - my ponysona) But yours looks pretty cute. I like the book and the bandana there. I've been here probably as long as you, so I can't really give you the ins and outs of this place. It seems pretty cool thus far though. I hope you enjoy yourself!

Hay. I have paws too and I still can brohoof. :3

Welcome! I'm also a furry. Later on, I might even be changing my avatar to my fursona. (Which I find more important than my current avatar - my ponysona) But yours looks pretty cute. I like the book and the bandana there. I've been here probably as long as you, so I can't really give you the ins and outs of this place. It seems pretty cool thus far though. I hope you enjoy yourself!

Thanks, and the same to you!

Yes, furies can my friend /) And welcome to Canterlot, hope you have fun :)

Woohoo! I'll do my best.

We have another Alaskan brony here -- he goes by the name of Weesh. He's a green rat bunny thing and quite friendly!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Cool. I'll have to chat him up every now and again. Thanks Rosewind!

Welcome to canterlot!

When I was liked the furry fandom, I wanted to make my own costume.... I haven't yet. :razz:

Hope you enjoy your stay!

/)

It happens. I bet they're hard to make. I'll be sure to enjoy my stay, thanks for welcoming me!

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

There is a Gaming and Writing Discussion that you might enjoy. :)

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be sure to check them out.

I'm a human and I bro hoof all the time and what is a paw but a fur covered hand?

That is an astute observation, my lime-coloured friend. Thank you for that.

Welcome to Canterlot! Speaking for myself, I prefer the good-ole fashioned fist-bump over the brohoof. [/killjoy] :razz:

Works for me! :) Whoa, that's enough twilie smilies for this post...

• Like 1

I don't see why a furry could not give a brohoof if they wanted to. The question I have is why would they want to? Paws are clearly superior to hooves in every way. :3

Eh, brohoofs are still fun anyways... */)(\* :3

• Like 1

I don't see why a furry could not give a brohoof if they wanted to. The question I have is why would they want to? Paws are clearly superior to hooves in every way. :3

Eh, brohoofs are still fun anyways... */)(\* :3

Just don't forget, some furries have hooves to begin with! They can brohoof automatically. As for the ones with claws, over paws, I guess they'd be more like Spike giving a brohoof. But yeah, brohoofs are still fun anyways. */)(\*

Works for me!

Right on, brother! *Gives you a fistbump*

PS: The admins do such a spectacular job of ruining everything that they can even mess up their attempts to ruin everything. Ain't that awesome? :P

This site is actually run by two Furs... so there's your answer. ;)

We ruin everything.

Well, I don't know about 'ruin' but, yeah. We (insert positive verb here) everything. Just like bronies. Together, we positively double the fun!

Well, i dont know about the furry thing because I'm kinda into the whole idea, but i have no idea where to get started. Like, i dont know what animal i would be. anywho, welcome fellow newbie! (love bronies <3. so friendly.)

Thanks! And getting started in any new community can be difficult, especially when you're trying to figure out who you are while you do it. Does that even make sense?

Right on, brother! *Gives you a fistbump*

PS: The admins do such a spectacular job of ruining everything that they can even mess up their attempts to ruin everything. Ain't that awesome? :P

They can ruin their own attempts to ruin something? That is beautifully bold. Like trying to save an ice cube from the cold.