Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Morning's eyebrow furrowed, " I am not...I just want to know what this thing does....It seems interesting..." Morning held the box in his hands and followed Alan.

After finally finishing all of his work, Seth took a quick shower and headed back over to Jesse's farm. He saw that he got a email from “Colette” about the Queen, and even got her picture... Who know the Queen would make for such a beautiful woman?? And whilst he tried not to, Seth found his eyes drifting toward Chrysalis' cleavage... Whilst there was an excellent chance it might scare the daylights out of Fluttershy, Seth had to at least tell both her and Jesse... He pulled into her driveway, honking his horn again to announce his return.

((Might as well get these two back into play!))

A 20-year-old man had walked through the park when he saw some girl rolling around and flipping out like she was having a seizure. He actually had that impression and hurried over to check on her.

"Can you hear me? Are you okay?"

Spin Art looked at the creature. What in Equestria is that?! Shall she fight it? Spin probably had no clue how strong the creature is. Instead, she began to crawl away from it.

"Oh sweet Celestia, help me!"

Connor chuckled at that. “Hey, Charles... Been meaning to ask ya this...” He said as he turned onto the main road out of town. “How 'bout you crash at my place? My parents have a guest house that's empty, and I'm sure Colette's dad could use his room back! Besides, you could get the place to yourself for a bit until we somehow get Twilight over here...”

((Anyone here interested in taking over as Pinkie Pie? Starbuster is unable to do so at the moment... I'd do it, but I'd make a terrible Pinkie, and I took over enough characters as it stands!))

Shaodow glanced up at the Twins, before returning his gaze back to his hands.

"L-look..I appreciate what you're doing for me...I do, but...But i'm just a burden right now...I can't help you boys. I'm costing you more money then you have...."

Spin Art looked at the creature. What in Equestria is that?! Shall she fight it? Spin probably had no clue how strong the creature is. Instead, she began to crawl away from it.

"Oh sweet Celestia, help me!"

"...I'll just pretend you have an idea what you're saying. You seem like you need help. What happened?"

“That's good to hear... Colette's gotta go to school tomorrow, and I think she has to work after that, so everyone has the day to ourselves, so anyone have any ideas??”

“Don't worry about it... You didn't ask to come here, and you certainly didn't ask to become some you've never even heard of... We'll work something out, somehow, so don't sweat it, Shadow...” Stephen said, sounding confident. He was anything but, but he and his brother had to be careful what they had to say around Shadow from now on...

Charles

Charles nodded and pulled out his cell phone and dialed Collette's number.

Discord

Discord's ear perked up when he heard that male that nearly attacked him mention skydiving. "That sounds like fun."

Colette hung back a bit from the mares a bit, but not far enough to let them out of her sight. She was watching Rarity work her magic, so to speak, when she heard the Top Gun theme again. “What's up??” She asked, still watching the mares.

Colette groaned. “I don't think I can go at all this week, but I'll see if the girls wanna go... HEY, RARi—fffuu-- Rachel -yes- Rachel! Charles and Connor wanna know if you and Chrissy wanna skydiving!

"...How about tomorrow then??" Connor asked.

David-

David sat in the car looking about, he's already been in a car, but not this kind. He listened to the entire conversation, "Skydiving......I hope its similar to flying..."