Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

" Ponyville, i could check my phone for that." She pulled out her phone and crunched in the letters, the phone told her the answer. No results. " Uh there is no Ponyville on the map. Honey, you need to get out of those clothes. Its like wearing a mop, go ahead, i won't look. You know how to use a shower, right?"

"of course" she smiled stripping off and unsteadily walking up the stairs, she dropped down to all fours when she was out of sight and found the bathroom. climbing into the tub she looks up at the handle and reached up trying to move the tap with her mouth.

Jesse hears the noise of all fours, she shakes her head. The pile of clothes was thrown into her washer, " Better get those cleaned." She waited sometime for the water to run, but no noise was emitted from her upstairs bathroom. She slowly walked up the stairs, " You need help in there?" She gently opened the door, covering her eyes. " I'm not looking." She crouched down and turned the nozzle to warm, " There you go." She had her eyes still close, when she slipped on something. She fell onto the floor forcing her eyes open to observe her environment. " Ow..."

" No, not really. I think i might just lay here for a while, and just pass out." Jesse did pass out, she had a bloody nose. It wasn't anything major, when she wakes up she will take care of it.

Whilst Connor was on the phone, Colette grabbed her laptop and began to type up a draft of what could be the single craziest message she had ever typed:

>>Greetings, all!

My name is HypnØticD, but just HypnØ or D will suffice.

What I'm about to ask is going to sound absolutely crazy. A friend and I have found two ponies, and a third one on the way. I know it sounds crazy, but if anyone has experinced a freaky storm followed by just finding a strange person who has since then stated they were from Equestria, especially Ponyville, please contact me along with pictures of the pony in question. And if at all possible, a picture of their cutie mark. Not to sound perverted, but we need to make sure that it is a pony you found. We want to know how many ponies there are, as well as where they are. We may have a way to send them them home.<<

Once she was done, she turned to Connor. "Where should I post this??"

Stephen gave the boy an odd look. He must be one of those kids… he went over to him, helping him to his feet. "You have a great time last night, dude??" Getting a good look are the boy, Stephen was reminded of one those emo kids back in high school. "Last I checked, there weren't any My Chemical Romance concerts around here… Or any parties for that matter…"

Shadow was thankful for...it's assitance, even if he didn't trust it.

"A good, night?? My chemical romance? What are you talking about?!" Shadow looks at it like it was mad, what was a Chemical romance concert? He was sure he wasn't dreaming, but then, where was he?

"Where is...here?"

Rainbow Dash wanted to try working that weird folding thing with the buttons. She clicked one button which led to the canterlot.com forums. There, was a ton of pictures of her friends like Rarity and Fluttershy. She wondered where can they be at this moment? But one thought came into her mind?

How in the world did they get these pictures?

"Hey." She poked her friend. "What is this? Where did you get these pictures?"

Connor hung up the phone and sat next to Colette. "Post it to some pony forums...here.." he started logging into his favorite forums so she could copy the message around. "Try craigslist too."

After the silence between them, Arty jumped a bit in response to her piping up.

"P-Pictures? W-Well, most of them were drawn, why?"

He wasn't ready for it, and far less ready to explain the show.

((Sorry! I've been far too busy lately, but I'm back to it now!!! Sorry, Frosty :())

((EDIT: Again, sorry, I kinda jumped in from where we left off :/ ))

Rainbow Dash didn't understand the drift in the situation, like why her friend was acting so weird.

"Drawn by who? Drawn by SPIES?! Oh at least they can follow up on the awesome life of Rainbow Dash." She laughed and waved her hoof. "But how would they know what we look like back when we.....?" She paused and kept scrolling around, quickly learning the ways of the mechanism.

"W-Well..." He thinks for a moment, watching her scrolling around the page, seeing her wander the forums made him a bit uneasy, so he trailed off watching her.

It took only a moment for her to wander into the NSFW art section.

"Nononono wait!" He reaches across and pulls the laptop back, closing it and setting it on the table again.

"T-Tons of people know you guys... There's a show about you..."

He turns to watch her reaction, he knew it would be exciting.