Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

"My name's Stephen Hagemann, but you can call me Steve. What's your name??" Steve took the boy's coat and put it in the bike's storage compartment. He then hopped back on the bike and motioned the boy to do the same.

--

Colette spotted Chrysalis fall to the floor, then sighed herself. "I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, Rarity won't have a choice if she wants to go home. Come on, it won't be long 'till she gets here."

"My name's Stephen Hagemann, but you can call me Steve. What's your name??" Steve took the boy's coat and put it in the bike's storage compartment. He then hopped back on the bike and motioned the boy to do the same.

Shadow got on the thing again after Steve had placed the jacket in a, compartment on the device. [colour=#FF0000]"Thats a...interesting name, I'm Shadow Flare"[/colour]

Shadow looked around for something to hold onto, realising there wasn't much he could, apart from Steve. He put his arms around Steve's chest, feeling slightly akward.

'Am..Am i meant to hold on this way? I have no idea, and is this..thing even safe?'

"Yeah, it's safe, now hop on." Stephen felt just as awkard having a boy grab onto him… The reason he and Shawn bought this bike is to pick up girls! He shook his head a little, that was neither here nor there at the moment! He lifted the kickstand and took off down the road, making sure not to scare the boy too much, and only weaving when he had to.

Arty snapped to, shaking his head and regaining his bearings. What was he looking at? He looks back in his original direction, watching the sky begin to tint slightly in the waning glow of the setting sun.

He chuckles, looking to the wall clock, breaking his happy mood like a bullet through glass. Oh no.

He nearly throws the laptop to the table, bolting upstairs and opening his door.

"Dashie, up up up! We're gonna be late!" He calls out before even opening the door all the way.

(Left you an opportunity if you choose to take it :3)

Arty snapped to, shaking his head and regaining his bearings. What was he looking at? He looks back in his original direction, watching the sky begin to tint slightly in the waning glow of the setting sun.

He chuckles, looking to the wall clock, breaking his happy mood like a bullet through glass. Oh no.

He nearly throws the laptop to the table, bolting upstairs and opening his door.

"Dashie, up up up! We're gonna be late!" He calls out before even opening the door all the way.

(Left you an opportunity if you choose to take it :3)

"HUH!? WHAT?!" Rainbow Dash woke up so suddenly. She dash down the stairs right next to her friend right before he even opened the door. "What's up?"

"We're gonna be late to the show!!!" He turns, absentmindedly grabbing her hand and leading her quickly to the door guiding her through as he grabs his keys.

He closes and locks the door as the car starts, remote starters save the day again!

He unlocks the car door and sits down, putting the key in the ignition and putting it in reverse, letting her sit before backing out of the now-open garage door.

He floors it off down the street, making his way to the airfield.

"Wha-? OH!!" Rainbow unexpectedly was pulled to the carriage. She quickly sat in the seat and placed on her seat belt like before. She was happy with excitement. Oh boy! Oh boy~!

"Yeah, it's safe, now hop on." Stephen felt just as awkard having a boy grab onto him… The reason he and Shawn bought this bike is to pick up girls! He shook his head a little, that was neither here nor there at the moment! He lifted the kickstand and took off down the road, making sure not to scare the boy too much, and only weaving when he had to.

Shadow wasn't sure how to feel as he and Steve were moving on his..device. While it did feel similar to flying, even if he wasn't using his own wings, the weaving making his heart jump slightly.

Ok, so it doesn't use magic, and it's a form of transport. A primitive, artifical version of wings? Regardless of what it was, he kept his grip, if there was one thing he knew alrught, it's he didn't want to fall of this thing. The ground looked extremely painful, and like if he were to crash going at high speed, he;d possably break something important.

Time was lost to him as he closed his eyes, hoping that the ride to Steve, place did he call it? would't take too long. He was already starting to get nervious

After leaving the two lovebirds to straighten up, Colette set to tidying up a bit. Luckily, there wasn't much to clean. Grabbing her laptop, Colette did a little browsing, and saw that no one had replied to her messages. Bummer! There HAD to be someone else who found another pony! Logging into a Brony chatroom, she took a chance and decided to be called a crazy:

>>Hypn0ticD: Hey, everypony! I just wanna know if anyone here read my insane post… I posted to several sites, but I have yet to get a response. I need to know if anyone has found a pony…<<

Colette rolled her eyes as almost immediately, she was bombarded with accusations of trolling, being called something called a 'Patasprite', and just generally being called a lair. Colette rolled her eyes again. Oy, oi oi…

--

After finishing up his business, Seth hopped into his pickup and drove to Jesse's farm, more than excited to meet the best pony! Seth pulled up Jesse's driveway, honking his horn. "Jesse!"

((Hope you don't mind, MorningDawn and Kaibunny!))

--

After a short ride, Stephen pulled up to his apartment building, pulling into a parking space and hopping off the bike. "Alrighty, home, sweet home! I live on the third floor, follow me!" Stephen led Shadow to a flight of stairs. "Elevator breaks down every two minutes, so we gotta take the stairs."

Shadow had no idea what an Elevator was, but he could assume it was something that helped humans getting to places. Shadow followed Steve up the stairs, noting how similar they were to stairs back home. Holding onto the railings, he managed to reach the third floor without incident, expect stumbling into someone on the second floor.

"So, Steve, I was just wondering, where there any, unusual events in the past, day or so?" he asked as innocently as he could. He knew if there had been something unusual, then magic was the only answer to how he managed to arrive in this world

Despite the overwhelming noise the car produced, the inside was rather quiet, this led to a rather awkward silence, which Arty attempted to break with a forced clearing of his throat.

Rainbow Dash was enjoying the ride. She was casually looking outside the windows and was interrupted by the clearing of her friend's throat.

"Oh! Hey! Aren't you so excited?! This is going to be wicked!"

"I've never seen these guys fly before, supposedly it's an amazing sight, considering the jets they fly... I guess it'll be cool..." He punctuates his statement with a shrug, weaving through traffic as they speed along the highway.

"Well, other than the freak clouds and lighting, nothing comes to mind." Stephen answered. He led Shadow to his door, opened it, and led him inside. "Have a seat while I call my brother. He knows more about Equestria than I do. Wait here." Stephen disappeared behind a corner, only to reappear a few seconds later, dressed in a black T-shirt with Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark emblazoned on the front, humming to the tune of Smile, Smile, Smile. "Hey Stevie, wouldn't you believe there's some parasprite in the chatrooms going around saying they found a pon-- Oh… hello!" 'Steve' said; the look on his face said that he had never seen Shadow before. "Who're you??"

As Steve mentioed ususal weather, Shadow knew it was magic. A teleportation spell maybe? He wasn't too sure, magic bein mostly foriegn to him.

Shadow opened his mouth to reply, freezing when he saw it was Steve.He'd just gone round a different corner, didn't he? How could he have???

[colour=#FF0000]"Yo..You just brought me up here, didn't you? And.." [/colour][colour=#000000]Then he reconised the symbol on his shirt, one any guard will [/colour][colour=#FF0000]"T-that symbol...You know what it is?"[/colour]

"Of course I do. It's Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark." 'Steve' said simply. "Wait… did you see me in a different shirt a second ago??" He asked, a smirk on his face and eyebrow raised. "That was Steve, I'm Shawn."

"I'm Shadow, nice to meet you Shawn...I've just got to ask, how do you know Twilight? I mean, its just usual, for ali... I mean,....umm, yeah"

Shadow could have face palmed. He was trying to sneak into their society, and here e was about to call one of them alien

"Hey Charlie." He patted him on the back and looked at Rarity, "and you must be Miss Rarity. It's awesome to meet you. We gotta get back to Colette's house. David and Chrys...tal heart are there."