Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

((Ya missed Colette and Connor posting messages on forums asking if anyone else found a pony, Colette going into a Brony Chatroom, and Connor finally picked up Charles and Rarity. I'd post more, but right now, I have a meeting with the sandman! X.x))

"What do you mean?? I just picked up this shirt at a clothing store, that's all." Shawn answered. "I don't know Twilight personally, but she is best pony, in my opinion!"

Just then, Stephen came back into the room, sighing. "I see you've found your fellow Brony, Shawna. This guy might just be as big a nut as you are! He told me he had rings and was flying over Ponyville!" Steve said with a laugh.

Shawn blinked at this, not saying anything for a moment. "Um… he said he was a Pegasus??"

Shadow simply stared at Shawn, how did they know about Twilight? What does he mean by brony?

[colour=#FF0000]"W-well. yes, i was before..I got, moved here...Why? How do you know of Twilight!?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Shadow stood up, his legs still shaking, uncertain how they fully worked.[/colour]

Both twins stared at Shadow this time. Was he serious?? They looked at each other before looking back are Shadow. "Um… you know it's just a show, right??" Stephen asked.

((So sorry for not posting earlier… I spent the last couple days dead on my feet! x.x Anyhoots, a bomb hast been dropped!))

[colour=#FF0000]"J-just a show? What!? I get teleported to Luna knows where, in a new body. I meet 2 aliens, and they say my entire reality, is A SHOW!??? This is some kind of joke, isn't it? Some prank? Who set me up? Was it Midnight? Or maybe Darkness, yeah. It was Darkness wasn't it? Payback for putting her on rooster duty for a week....Jokes over..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shadow chuckled at first, then noticed the looks on their faces[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"T-this isn't a prank, is it?"[/colour]

Jesse heard the honk, " Well that must be him." Jesse got out of bed and walked downstairs and put on her boots. She walked outside the door and saw Seth's pickup. She slowly walked over to the car door, " Yes, she is in there. I think we should let her rest though, she wouldn't really be able to handle us cramming so much info into her head like we would be doing."

Both twins shook their heads no. Then a lightbulb went off in Shawn's head. It was a crazy notion, but it was better than nothing! What that one troll said in the chatroom suddenly made a little more sense. "Were there any other ponies with you when you were brought here??" He suddenly asked. Stephen looked at him, but he continued. "I was just in a chatroom where someone said they found a pony, but I didn't believe 'em…"

--

"Gotcha. Is she still a pony??" Seth asked as he stepped out if his truck, taking out his laptop bag."And do ya mind if I borrow your internet? I just wanna see if anyone else found a pony."

[colour=#FF0000]"I-i.....I'm not sure, there were Changelings...i was partolling then....a light, very bright...., then i woke up here, i don't remember much else then that...But, i guess, the magic that caused me to teleport here, could have hit others, making them move too....I'm not sure, magic has been something i've distrusted, so i have no idea how it works"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shadow frowned slightly, placing his head in his hands [/colour][colour=#FF0000]"You say other Humans found ponies, who are in your forms? .....I need to find them, now"[/colour]

"Okay. Follow me!" Shawn said, leading the way to his bedroom. "I also saw a post from the same person saying he's found a pony, but they didn't say who…" once the trio arrived, Shawn picked up his laptop and showed both his brother and Shadow the message HypnØticD left in the chatroom. "It's not much, but I'll prod 'im and try to see who he found, assuming he's telling the truth."

((Don't wanna be talking to myself the whole time, people! Have your characters jump in whenever they can, too!))

--

Seth smiled and slung his laptop bag over his shoulder. "Lead the way, madame!"

"is there anyway of, like, contacting them now? Because i want to talk to this person, now.Your worlds technology is more advanced then mine, so you have stuff like that, right? Cause if they've found any pony, then that's where I'm headed. Hay, they could have Discord, Nightmare moon or even Cheysalis for all I care, as long as I'm not alone here....no offense"

Shadow had little doubt that whoever had posted that, thing, was telling the truth. Magic sure as work on strange ways, and he wasn't going to start question it now

"Sure thing!" Seth said, following Jesse up the stairs. "Where'd ya find 'er??" He asked, whispering. He was barely able to contain his excitement at meeting his idol.

--

Colette answered the door, letting the trio in. "David and Chrysalis are still getting themselves straightened up, though they've been in the guest room for quite some time… Why don't you three come in whilst I check on them…"

--

"I can see what I can do…" Shawn sat down and sent HypnØtic a PM:

>>Alright. I take back what I said in the chatroom. My brother found a Pegasus by the name of Shadow Flare. I'll send pictures of him soon. In the meantime, tell us who you and your friends found.<<

" Yes I'm sure its Fluttershy, stop it your breaking my slur out. I already told you that i was behind that stuff, besides speaking with a slur might make a difference in my applications for some work areas."