Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

There were a great any things in Colette's home, like furniture that looked similar to what Charles had in his home, but there were things that were markedly different, and there were things that Charles didn't have at all!

"Go on and have a seat whilst I drag these two out, it shouldn't take long." Colette said from the hallway, just before the guest room door. "David? Queenie?? Come on, they're here."

Meanwhile, Colette's laptop sat open on the coffee table, the window open to a Brony site, and it looks like she received a message…

((What Rarity would see))

http://www.ddrgame.com/dance-dance-revolution-2-pc-champion-arcade.html

--

"Aw, come on there, Jesse! A wee aksent ne'er hurt nobody's chances of gittin' a fancy pants job!" Seth teased. "Now can I see her or not??"

Seth knew Jesse wanted to suppress her thick accent, and has become quite good at it in fact, but he never saw a reason as to why she would want to…

Arty chuckles, he found it a bit cute... But as the laugh faded, it struck him how childish her mind would operate, considering her normal world...

He down shifted as they came to a light, he slows to a stop and lets out a disheartened "Pshooo..." He looks off out the window, away from Dash, he was having a hard time sorting himself in such a world-shaking event.

Seth did as he was told and waited for Jesse to enter before tiptoeing into the room, making sure he was as quiet as possible. Getting a good look at the sleeping girl, Seth could easily see the flowing pink hair that did its best to hide a pale and beautiful face. Seth couldn't put hos finger on it, but something told him that this was no ordinary girl… But he had to be sure. He turned to Jesse and nudged her slightly. "Ya mind waking her up?? I wanna see how good she is with animals."

" I have a dog, where is she..." Jesse waited for the steps of her dog, but she heard nothing. She went downstairs and checked her dogs bed. Jesse screamed, " Sugar Mama you're sick. Get up we need to take you to the-" Jesse wrapped her arms around her dog and she ran upstairs, " Help my dog is sick!"

Rarity had noticed the odd devices and looked at them before hearing 'Queenie' and turned to them, "WHAT!" she gasped and began to stumble back, "No..No you tricked me! Queen Chrysalis is here! that evil wicked mare!"

Chrysalis had heard this and stared out the window, "she is right you know, from there point of view i am an evil mare," she sighed, "Your the only one to ever see differently," she said to David.

Fluttershyjerked awake and lept out of bed. she darted past and seth and scooped the dog out of jesse's arms. "Oh you poor little thing" she cooed gently petting the animal. She looks at Jesse with sad eyes "She's got a lump in her throat i need to look" she took the little dog into the bedroom and sat down "okay sweetie, why don't you open your mouth for me" the dog growled a little and she gave it a frown "now now, if I cant look I wont be able to help you, you want my help don't you?" the dog nods and opens her mouth. flutter shy peered into the mouth and saw a small toy car, she reached in with her skinny hand and massaging the dogs neck with the other eased the stuck toy out. "there is that better little one?" the dog yips and begins to lick at her face repeatedly. fluttershy giggled and hugged the animal.

" Thank you so much, that dog is all i have left, excluding Seth." Jesse blushed a little, " Sugar Mama don't swallow toys ever again!" Jesse started petting the schnauzer's head. Jesse looked to Fluttershy, " Can i pay you? What would you like?" Jesse probably already knew the answer, Fluttershy wanted her friends and she wanted to be home, " You know what Fluttershy, we need to find a way for you to get home." Jesse surfed the internet and found a site, it read something about finding a pony. She clicked on the profile and sent a message:

Hello! I found one of them in the woods, she says she is Fluttershy. We did get a look at her cutiemark and it looked like she had faded wings of some kind. Fluttershy says she want to be home, so if we could meet up we could find a way to get her home. She just saved my dog, so yeah that would be nice. Where do you live?

David-

David looked at Chrysalis, " I love you because of your personality." David hugged Chrysalis, " I overheard everything about you getting all of us home, but i can't let you stay here. I can't leave without you!"

"Red light." He states bluntly, looking over to her before his mind catches up from his daydream and he points up to the hanging light above the intersection. "We gotta wait until all the other cars go, then me can go." He clears his throat in necessity and reclines in his seat as best he can, leaning down and pressing the button on the radio, immediately starting up with his iPod, some swing, as is preferred. He softly taps the wheel to the smooth beat of 'Ring a ding-ding' by Frank Sinatra, a small smile spreading as he hums the words quietly.

Rainbow Dash found it so hard that she didn't know what was this or what is that. Especially when she doesn't know what he's doing right now. She kept waiting for the light to tell the other cars to go.

---

Spin Art hopped out of the car and entered Burger King very slowly. She had noticed something was different about the sandwiches... the sandwiches had meat in them.

"WHAT?" Her mouth dropped dramatically. Her knees fell to the floor and she began to cry, not caring about the other ponies who thought she was crazy.

As the cars finished crossing, he revved his engine, taking off as the light changed, nearly spinning his tires. Pushing the speed limit was nothing new to him, but he was fully aware of it as he sped down the road, closing in on the base. They wouldn't have the time for a speeding ticket, they had to get to the show, he didn't want to be late! It was the last show they would make in Boston, it had to happen now.

They skidded into the last parking spot seemingly in the whole place. he got out quickly and locked the car, waving her to hurry as he jogged off past the car in front making his way to the ticket booth, where a middle aged woman sat looking rather cross. He came to a stop and took out his wallet.

"How much for two adults?" He panted after the words ran from his mouth, shuffling through the bills

"[colour=#ff0000]Sold out.[/colour]" She replies dryly, the hint of a life spent smoking grinding through her voice.

"S-Sold out?"

"[colour=#ff0000]Yeah, no more tickets.[/colour]"

"But it's an outdoor show! How do you run out of tickets!"

"[colour=#ff0000]Easy, all the tickets were bought before you got here.[/colour]" She crosses her arms and glares at Arty.

He pauses for a second, looking down, racking his brain. It immediately comes to his mind that Dash is standing right next to him... This sparks an idea.

He reaches down subtly with his right hand, taking hers, intertwining their fingers.

"Look, I took her all the way down here from On-Cape, her family just moved her from France, she barely speaks a lick of English, and all she's ever wanted to do since she first heard of them as a child, was to see the Blue Angels... How can you tell her she can't see them, when we've come this far?" He gives her his most sincere expression ever, moving both his hands in gesturing, taking hers with his, making sure the woman in the booth saw.

After a few moments of silence, she scoffs.

"[colour=#ff0000]Fifty bucks.[/colour]"

"Fif-!?" He bites his tongue, drawing out a $50 bill and sliding it under the window as she prints out two tickets and hands them back.

"[colour=#ff0000]Enjoy the show, lover boy~...[/colour]" She grinds out the words, followed by a hideous chuckle... More like a cackle.

He switches to a far more casual holding of hands, and takes Dash along with her, handing the tickets to a man who lets the group into the open area just past the hangars, being held back by a rope fence. He struggles to see over the adults in front, sighing under his breath as he thinks of a solution.

As the car reached it's place, Rainbow Dash hopped out of the car and dashed right next to her friend not leaving him.

As her friend argued with the mare in the booth, Rainbow didn't care... she would just charge in anyways but her friend grabbed her hoof and lied in front of her. ....

Awkward....

They headed out to the open areas, past the rope fence.

"You're so weird." She chuckled and realized she was shorter than the other humans around. She tried to think of a solution... only if she had her wings......

Arty chuckled at the words, turning to look at her now frustrated face. "I'm weird?"

He then sees that she has hopped onto her tippy toes, which gives him an idea.

"I could make it weirder... Wanna sit on my shoulders so you can see?" He pats his shoulder twice in emphasis.

Arty chuckled at her attempts.

"Here!" He laughs, kneeling down so she can hop up. He stands back up as she gets comfy, letting uer engine the sound of the jets as they begin to take off. He took note of the fact that he had brought her here, he had no intention of seeing the jets, only for her to see them. He silently curses as he realizes he hasn't been thinking through his actions. Yet all the while, he was having an amazing time with her...

Perhaps it was for the best?

Finally, she got on his back. Over to the corner of the field Rainbow Dash saw the planes take off.

"Oh look! It's just like how the Wonderbolts start!" As the Blue Angels flew doing all sorts of tricks and kicks, Rainbow started to feel very homesick. She missed all her friends and her wings.... But here was her friend, taking her to the Blue Angels and helping her. She wanted to stay here in the human world with her friend.

Oh what are you talking about Rainbow? She thought to herself. What about your friends? You stick with them! But what about him? He's also your friend....

Arty chuckles quietly in response. The admiration of the Wonderbolts was commonplace, and he wasn't surprised that she knew their flight patterns. What was surprising was how willing she was to use him as a seat... Hey, he wasn't complaining... Perhaps it was the painful weight on his knees and shoulders that distracted him... Maybe he just didn't care altogether and was just happy he was here with his idol.

He looks up, smiling when he sees her excited expression, looking away before she notices. The planes spun and twisted through the air with incredible grace, just as Dash had done on the show, it truly was a wondrous sight.

Seth couldn't believe his eyes. At first he wasn't sure of what he saw, but then it dawned on him. The girl in the bed did, in fact, have a cutie mark! If that weren't surprising enough, she suddenly jumped out of bed when Jesse cried out from down the stairs. The speed at which the girl moved was almost inhuman, and he had seen a fair few speedy people in his lifetime!

He followed Fluttershy downstairs, and was stunned yet again by what she did next. The way she looked as Jesse, the way she handled Sugar Mama, and even the way the dog RESPONDED! Seth was absolutely blown away! “...You really are Fluttershy, aren't ya??” he mumbled. Seth blinked as he noticed that Jesse had brought out her laptop, and was now typing a message. “Was there anything online??” he asked dumbly. He looked between Fluttershy and Jesse, still stunned.

((David barely knows Chrysalis,but oh well!))

Colette sighed yet again. “Rarity, she's your ticket home. She hasn't done anything bad, so just at least put up with her until she gets everyone home. Chrysalis, David, PLEASE come out. I need to speak with you all.” She stepped away from the door, unaware of the conversation the queen and the former Pegasus were having. She made her way back to the living room, getting her first good look at Rarity as she did so. What was it with ponies turning human and getting THE perfect body?? No matter!

Colette turned her attention to her laptop, seeing that she had received two emails.... “Guys, I got mail!” she opened the first message and saw that the sender found a Pegasus by the name of Shadow Flare, and also told her that the sender will send pictures of him soon. The other stated that the sender found Fluttershy in the woods. Colette couldn't believe her luck! Two ponies had been found! “Alright, everyone, I got two emails stating that two Pegasai were found,” she then turned to Rarity. “and one of them could be Fluttershy.”

((Yes, all! I am indeed alive! I had no internet for three days, which was oh, SO LOVELY! [/sarcasam] I got access to the internet Wednesday, but I couldn't log onto Canterlot! I was able to get back on last night, only to see the site go down again, right when I was typing my responses. :-| ))

Twilight had ended up in some strange place after the spell Chrysalis used on them. She stood up, but felt wobbly on two legs as she was not used to such a thing. All around her was a strange area she did not recognize. It even took a few moments before it hit her...she was standing on two legs...she went to the nearest mirror in the strange house and saw a weird face stare back at her. Her mane was the same as always, but she thought she looked more like a monkey than anything else she knew of.

"What happened to me? What am I gonna do? How am I going to get a hold of the Princess about this? Does she even know? Where are the others? Are they okay?" She panicked a bit as more thoughts and worries sped through her mind. "Where am I? Who's home is this? Why the buck am I standing on two legs and look like a monkey!?"