Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Colette listened intently the entire time, watching as the Queen and Lord of Chaos chatted it up. She took a step towards Rarity, and leaned in close. "Did Vampyra just say she's been reformed??" She eyed Discord, still not trusting him, but said nothing of it. "So, Discord, what excatly brings you here?? We were just clothes shopping for Queenie..."

--

"Will do!" Stephen said, giving her a wave as she walked off. Turning to Shadow, he smirked."That's it for today.Now let's get outta here and get some food." He jabbed Shawn in the side, as he was still laughing. He led the way back to the car, smiling to himself. Though he utterly humiliated himself in front of her, Stephen was thrilled to have the chance to go out with Amy. But now, he and his brother had the potentially nerve-wracking job of taking Shadow grocery shopping, but the sooner they got it done, the better! "Come on, guys! Daylight's a burnin'!"

David-

" You can't stop me...I need to do this, I've been doing this ever since my parents made me leave my little brother MorningDawn. It just helps me get away from all of this." David made a notion the entire room.

Morning-

" The what?"

Josh-

Josh pulls up in the town he was told to go, he decides to stop at a hotel for the night, there he can talk to this person on Skype. Josh got all of his gear out of the Mustang and put it all in his room. He was going to try to record some vlogs about the trip. Josh got back to the Mustang and woke Time Spinner up, " Hey buddy! Wake up! You can sleep in the hotel room.." Josh walked back to the room and started to record a small vlog that involved Time Spinner, " Heyo everyone! This is my new friend Time Spinner," Josh got really close to the camera, " That's what he calls himself." Then he backed away, "Anyways I'm going to be here in Wisconsin, so if any fans live here, just look for me." Josh goes on talking about updates and such, then he stops the recording and uploads it to Youtube. He opens up his laptop and goes onto Skype, he calls up his mum and tells him he's ok and he will send the next check to her as soon as possible, he finishes the call and waits for the time to come.

Time-

Time gets up and walks inside the hotel room. He plops on the bed and literally falls asleep again.

Alan-

[colour=#0000CD]"A really big store." [/colour][colour=#000000]Alan says as they drive into a parking lot and park. Alan gets out and shuts the door, then waits on morning.[/colour]

"Oh...Okay... Just don't strain yourself." Connor said, before grabbing his laptop and sitting at the dining table, seeing as Charles said nothing about going shopping with him... Maybe in a bit! Now, he wanted to check to see if there were any more updates on the Pony situation... He turned his laptop on, and checks YouTube, in case josh posted anything. Sure enough, there was a new video! Clicking on it, he watched:

"Heyo everyone! This is my new friend Time Spinner," Josh got really close to the camera, " That's what he calls himself." Then he backed away, "Anyways I'm going to be here in Wisconsin, so if any fans live here, just look for me."

This was a bit of news! He decided to call Colette, as she would want to hear about this! He closed the video, as the rest of it was of josh simply taking about updates. "Hey, Charles, get this! Josh from JoshGaming found a pony! And he's here in Racine! Wanna try and meet up with him?? It'll be something for all three of us to do!" He asked this as he called Colette.

Charles

"na, i may just work out with David." Charles Replied to Connor.

Discord

"Im on Vacation." Discord told Colette "I'm the lord of Chaos in more then one universe you know."

"So you make peoples lives Hell here, too??" Colette asked before softening. "Look, sorry. I'll just have to take Rarity at her word that you've been reformed, but I'm not real comfortable with you just popping into my house whenever you want to..." She was about to say something else, but her phone rang again. "Look, I gotta take this, but I'll let you two talk for a minute." She then took Rarity aside and answered the phone. "Hey Connor, what's up??" Connor had told her that josh was in town, which really surprised Colette, to say the least. "Really?? Maybe we can meet him later if he came here to meet up with the other ponies!" She then turned to Rarity, smiling. "There's an incredibly popular person in the area who's found another pony, and if we play our cards right, we can get him to help up find all the others by sending a video!"

David-

David shrugs, " There is no way you can tire me out." David starts to sprint remembering all the trouble in the past, he goes faster to try and forget. By the time David is done, he is still shaken by what his parents did. He starts to remember his little brother's face when he had to leave, he said he was sorry, did MorningDawn remember, did he care?

Josh-

Josh lay on the bed waiting for this call, he remembered something, he hadn't got any shut eye ever since California. He just lay there watching some of PewdiePie's videos, his childhood hero.

"You're already famous, silly! Let's get Queenie some clothes so we can get outta here and contact 'im!" She then led Rarity back to Chrysalis, who seemed to not have anything to add to her little chat with Discord. "Sorry, Discord, but we gotta go... Time's a wastin' for us!" Colette then led both Rarity and the Queen back to the elevator. "We'll be seeing you around, I guess…" she said as she pressed the button.

Discord

Discord stopped the door from closing "Chrysalis remember, you still can change you just needed more love and with David loving you probable have enough power to do so." he said letting the door close

Seeing as Charles and David were going to be out for a while, he decided to send Josh a message, as well as spread the message anew. He started by emailing Josh:

>>Hey! This is Wererain again! I hope you get this! Just saw your latest video, and saw that you were in Racine. I'll let my friend HypnØticD know once she gets home. She'll be so excited! We should meet up on Skype later, so we can arrange meeting up later!<<

After sending the message, he typed up a draft for all the pony boards he could:

>>Hi, Everypony!

This is going to sound absolutely crazy, but I'm calling out to all Bronies or Pegasisters who had found someone who claims they are a Pony... Before you call the nice men white, hear me out:

• Not too long ago, my friends and I have found three such Ponies, and we were able to get in contact with others who have found a Pony as well.
  • One of my friends, HypnØticD, has already posted a message about finding the Ponies, but I just wanted to add one of my own so she doesn't seem like she's the only one.
  • It's possible that JoshGaming may have found a Pony as well!
  • Six have been found so far: Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Time Spinner (?), David Masonfield (He's actually a pony!), and Queen Chrysalis. We have yet to hear about the others.

As insane as that sounds, please send either me or HypnØticD an email, with a picture of the Pony you found, as well as a picture of their cutie marks. Like D said, it's not to be perverted, it's for proof. We need to get these Ponies together, so they can get home!

Also, Discord is here as well, so if he suddenly shows up, don't be too alarmed. He says he can ponies as well by hearing their voices. <<

After finishing that crazy and possibly TL;DR message, he copied and pasted his message to every Pony site he was registered to. After he was done, he powered down the laptop, grabbed his keys and jacket, and headed for the front door. The others were going to be a little while, so he decided to take advantage and go grocery shopping for Colette. He wrote a quick note for both David and Charles and taped it to the front door before he closed it, but did not lock it. Colette had the key, and she lived in a safe neighborhood. That, and he wasn't going to be gone for very long. Connor headed to his car, got in, and after a few tries, got it started. He drove down the road to the grocery store, dialing Charles' number, in hopes that he had his phone on him...

((Easily the LONGEST post for Connor I've written!))

Shadow

Shadow couldn't help but smile slightly at how Stephen had changed, in the way he carried himself.

"O-ok...Food, now...I remember we had a..urr, interesting conversation..on the topic...of, ummm...meat....B-but what else do humans eat? I mean...You mentioned i could live without eating meat...."

Shadow's voice trailed off slightly, while part of him was curious about meat, the other part was disguised by it

"Well, humans eat a lot of things, like fruits, vegetables, candy, soda…" Shawn began. "We can't eat things like grass, hay, or most flowers though... It's not meant for our systems...” He led Shadow to the car, looking over to Stephen, as he did seem a little more chipper than usual. Just as he and Shadow reached the car, his phone beeped, signaling that he had a new email. He opened the door for Shadow before getting in himself. “We'll try to avoid the meat section as much as we can, but we may not be able to avoid it entirely...” Shawn warned as he pulled out his phone. Reading the email, he smirked. “It looks like we're not the only ones taking a pony shopping! HypnØ's taking the Queen out shopping!” Opening the attachment, he cat-called. “DAY-UM~! She makes for a HAWT human~!” He then handed the phone to Shadow to show him...

--

"What're your subjects going to think?? " Colette asked as she pushed the button for the third floor, thinking this was very odd behavior for the Queen. She pulled out her phone again as the elevator stopped, the doors opening with a ding. Deciding to give all parties they have managed to contact a small update whilst she led Rarity and Chrysalis to their next destination:

>>Queenie's acting very weird… Well,she's been acting weird since she got here, but... She seems to be pretty remorseful about bringing all the Ponies here…

Anyway, I'm taking her clothes shopping now. Wish us both luck, for I'm sure we're both gonna run each other nuts!

Oh! And before I forget… The picture of the Queen, as promised!<<

Colette attached the picture of the blank-faced Queen before sending the email, right as they reached their destination. Turning to the mares, she smirked. "This is where you learn to fit in Queenie~!"

((In case you're wondering, she sent the message to Charles, Harvey, Connor, Stephen and Shawn, Seth, and Josh. And Connor's message was for everyone else to find!))

>Ryan "Avalon" Talbot

"Not exactly, they're games that can be of any genre such as action, role playing, simulation and stealth, they're played digitally on any device or a 'console' that allows the player to interact with the game for various reasons. But mostly for entertainment. the most popular genre at the moment are Shooters. Mainly Third and First person shooters." Ryan explained to Pinkie about the basics of what a video game was hoping she might understand even though it seemed highly unlikely he then recoiled slightly as she remarked about watching thins was boring. "Well Pinkie you're new here so I'll introduce you to some Anime if you want then I'll let you be the judge but trust me, you're gonna love it as it has something to suit everyone's taste from Mechas (Giant Robot animes) to romance even fantasy if you're into that." Ryan enthusiastically encouraged Pinkie to give it a chance with his help.

"You, a fencer? interesting, I'd love to see what you can do Pinkie I'd imagine you'd be quite an unpredictable adversary " Ryan remarked intrigued by Pinkie's claims of being faster than even Rainbow Dash, "you know I've earned a rather fierce reputation in the Regional Fencing groups, I've even earned a nickname that's used for my competition name. Raiden. That's the Japanese word which translates as 'God of Thunder and Lightning'. My opponents would fall before they even know what hit them due to my speed and graceful precision." He elaborated on his fencing skills alittle smirking as he couldn't help but feel a small amount of pride in his capabilities. If he wanted to he could've gone to the National Fencing tournaments and possibly even come out victorious, but that wasn't his calling in life as he was an artist and animator at heart. It was his passion to draw and write stories as he grew up with cartoons, games and anime.

"Hmm? oh, sure. Better get going, say Pinkie...If you have nowhere to go for the time being, you could stay at my house if you want tomorrow we'll go on a little shopping expedition and get you settled here for awhile. You're free to decline if you wish but the offer is still there for you." Ryan asked Pinkie politely, offering her a place to stay for the time being and show her around to get a look at the new world around this former pony. Besides he could use some company these days...

Shadow

Shadow folowed them, then meat got brought up again.

"Avoiding it would be great...Just a preference..."

Shaodw frowned at the mention of Queen, he knew Celestia and Luna prefered Princess, due to it seemed better, less powerful. So, who was Shawn talking about?

Then Shawn placed, a box? He, again was confused, having a forin object given to him.

"Umm..W-what is this? A...thing?..W-wait...did you just say...another pony? I knew it! I knew i wasn't the only on here....I wonder who else got pulled through? Maybe...."

His mind finally put the pieces together, looking at the picture on the device. the rank of Queen, the reason he got stuck in the Human world. And even thought she was a different race, Shadow recognised Chrysalises.

"P-please tell me that i got this...Queen Chrysailses, is out shopping...with other humans?! Do they have any idea how dangerous she is?"

Josh-

Josh checks all of his messages, he has two new ones. One has a picture of Queen Chrysalis, Josh recognized it. The other message was about something else, he finished reading the two and when he was finished, he still had time to kill. He pulls up his minecraft app and starts to build on it. He gets bored and decides to watch t.v. He watches Adventure Time, then he turns off the t.v. He resists putting in his headphones and listening to dupstep, it makes him fall asleep. Its strange, he told his subscribers that. Josh remembers something, he pulls up Youtube and checks his view count, still growing, and his subscribers are also growing numbers. Josh waits for the call, he watches his number one competitor, Pewdiepie. In one of Josh's videos, he admits that Pewdiepie is way better than him, Pewdiepie was the reason he started making videos for JoshGaming. Josh waits for the call, he watches the clock, plays around with his thumbs, puts shaving cream in Time Spinner's hands and tickles him with some kind of soft object. He even held his breath for 2 minutes, it was a struggle though. Time just kept Josh from getting things done, so he decides to get back on Minecraft, and start building a new world.

"Maybe they don't… Shadow, give Shawn back his phone so he can send a response. " Stephen said, his tone serious. "We can at least see what's going on until we find a way to get to where this HypnØtic person lives..."

--

((Did Josh get either Connor's or Colette's messages? Colette even attached a picture of Queenie, and Connor posted a new message on a lot of Pony boards.))

((Also, Connor is trying to call Charles at the moment))

((Repost for Lance/HarringtonSleuth!))

[colour=#282828]Something completely felt [/colour]odd.

[colour=#282828]A blue-ish gray pegasus didn't know what to expect. She was already captured hostage by the Changeling queen and now she has cast a spell upon that odd rock over there. A surge went through her body and everything turned black.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]That's what Spin Art completely remembered.[/colour]

Flash!

[colour=#282828]Spin Art woke up on the grass. She stared at the blue sky... which was filled with CLOUDS.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"Oh no! My boss is going to be absolutely mad at me!" Her job was to clear the skies of Ponyville. She has been late to work at least once, and she might be fired after this work ethic.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Spin Art jumped to the skies on her four hooves. Um. Why isn't she flying? She jumped again. [/colour]What is wrong with me?![colour=#282828] She screamed in her head. She shook a fist to the sky. What happened to her hoof? It wasn't her usual gray furry fetlocks. She looked at her body and noticed she was wearing odd clothing. Her hind hooves weren't the same. Her coat wasn't blue and gray anymore. Spin Art spun around to look at her wings.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]No wings.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"Oh my Celestia!" She panicked. "What? WHAT!?! Wha-?!?" She screamed and rolled on the grass like a complaining foal.[/colour]

Charles

"David I need to ask you question." Charles said to David during their work out. "I saw some pictures of the show My Little Pony. and I noticed some of them had wings and could fly. are you one of those ponies?" he asked

Discord

Discord stood there and chuckled "you can do more then you think" he said to himself then walked down the mall. He noticed a little girl crying because her balloon popped. He walked over to her and knelt down "hey it could be worse."

"No it can't" the girl moaned in sadness.

"Yes it can. I could not be here to help you." He told her picking up the end of the balloon that has the air enter through. He untied the string then blew through the hole and a new Balloon grew from the rubber. he tied it off and handed it back to the wide eyed girl then walked away. "Who said that the king of Chaos had to be cold hearted?"