Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

The twins looked to each other, utterly stumped as to how they going to describe the taste of meat ot a Pony! “Well, uh... It depends on what type of meat you're talking about. It also depends on how you cook it...” Shawn explained. “The only true way of finding out what it truly tastes like is to see for yourself, really...” He admitted before quickly changing the subject. “Anything from the dude who's taking care of the Queen??” He asked, to which Shawn replied with a shake of his head. “Nothing as of yet, but I just sent it to 'im, so I'd give it a bit of time.” It was at this point that the Twins had led the Pegasus into the store. In front of them was row after row of merchandise, ranging from toiletries to canned food to candy... Thankfully for Stephen and Shawn, the meat section was completely hidden from the entrance. With some work, and little more luck, they might be able to keep Shadow from that section entirely...

((Gonna stall for a bit, as Queenie's moving, I think!))

It was then several more fans made their way over to Josh and Time Spinner. Two young boys who looked to be in elementary school, approaching the duo with wide eyes and huge grins. “Josh! Josh!” one of the boys shouted as they stopped just short of bumping into the table. “I'm you biggest fan! I wanna be just like you when I grow up!” The other said before turning his attention to Time Spinner. “You're Time Spinner, right?? Can you spin time??”

((Just a side note-- Keep Time Spinner from the new bacon cheddar loaded burger from Burger King. He will never be able to kick the addiction))

Connor waved to them both before turning around and heading to the closest grocery store.

Josh-

Josh smiled, he had a big grin on his face, " Yeah, here have this." Josh takes out a ball cap that has his logo on it, " And this is for you." He hands the other kid a small t-shirt. Josh obviously had to sign some things, so he grabbed his sharpie and started to autograph somethings, " Here's some advice for you. Never give up, even though it may seem like there is no hope, there always is. Oh yeah, and if you're going to have a cute dog like me, make sure to take care of it. " Josh said rubbing the back of his neck, Hotsauce will be fine on his own, he always finds food in his auto feeder. Josh got up and stretched, " So you boys wanna go to the arcade, here its on me!" Josh said with a wink as he pulled out a 50$ bill. Josh gave the kids the 50 dollar bill and he sat down again, he watched them sprint toward the arcade, " The young ones make me tear up......realizing I'm making such an impact on their lives really makes this emotional.." Josh said while wiping a tear away, " Are you going to eat that burger any faster?"

[colour=#696969]"E-even if it is meat, I have to savor this. I won't get it again when I get home." [/colour][colour=#000000]Two children approached Time and asked him if he could spin Time. He stopped and almost dropped his burger. He was very uncomfortable about telling others about his...'gift'.[/colour][colour=#696969]"Well-,uh, you see, it's, uh, hmm, I-." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked to josh for help and clutched the pocket watch he wore with one hand and his notebook with the other.[/colour]

No sooner had the boys left did three girls about Time Spinner's age approach, every bit as giddy as the two boys were. “Ohmaigawd, Josh and Time Spinner! Is that really you guys??” The first girl said. “Are you guys gonna play video games??” The second asked, adding, “Can we come with you??” the third girl said nothing, only blushed as she looked back and forth between the two web stars.

Colette looked over the choice of shoes, and raised an eyebrow. “You sure Queenie's gonna be alright in those??” She asked. Seeing as she had never wore heels before, she was a little worried. “Let's get you some flats as well!” She said, looking for a good and comfortable pair for the Queen. “Rarity, do you have any flats??”

((For Harrington))

"N-no!" Spin Art shouted. "Get away from meeeEEEEeeeee!" She was scrambling away and towards the black pavement. She cannot die like this at all! Spin tried to paw at the ground like her pony self, but these aren't hooves! What in the world?! Fly! ... Fly? Oh, Spin totally forgot at the moment that she had wings. She tried to fly, but it didn't seem like her wings were there. She patted her back for a second. NO. WINGS.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Josh-

Josh laughed, " I hope so, i really want to hit the arcade. But, my buddy here seems to be eating, so mind waiting for us? " Josh looked at Time Spinner with a laugh.

[colour=#000000]Time finished off his hamburger. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Okay, um...let's get moving." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said pulling out his notebook and writing in it:[/colour]

[colour=#000000]​Hamburgers are delicious![/colour]

He closed the notebook and put it back in his pocket and awaited Josh to move.

Charles

Charles started to jog towards the airport with David. "So any way whats it like back from where ever your from any way?" he asked trying to start conversation.

David-

David smiled, " Well, it was nice...everything was wonderful, the food, the poni- er...I mean people and the place itself. Well, all but one thing. I have to work in a dirty mine for low wages to keep myself out of debt."

Josh-

Josh got up, cracked his knuckles and said, " Alright lets do this." Josh walked over to the arcade and was blown away by all the games, but one game took his interest to an entire level, " Here....this one will be a tough one to crack, since I'm not really good at dancing, we just need to set up a camera and get recording so some of our fans will get to see what we've been doing." Josh smiled and set up his small camera, he hopped onto the DDR machine and put in some tokens he got over by the machine, he chose a song that was by Skrillex, " This will be tough..." Josh smiled and started to dance to it, he had gotten some perfects and a lot of greats, but sometimes he didn't even hit it at all. When the song was over, Josh fell backward saying, "I need a breather, go ahead..."

Colette looked at the selection and smiled a little. “ Those are cute, but you might wanna get some closed toe shoes as well. It's still friggin' cold out! What about you, Queenie?? Find anything else you like??”

--

Unfortunately for Josh, he was only on the first stage, and had two more to go... And the timer was ticking. “All this waiting around! What is this, a golf tournament?!” Came a voice from the machine. “Josh, make another choice before the machine makes you play the song again!” One of the male patrons called.

((there aren't any songs by Skrillex on the machines [yet.] I'll PM you a link to the songlist and their difficulty levels!))

Josh-

Josh breathed heavily, " Alright, Alright...." Josh gets up and starts to dance once again. He uses his skills to dance to the rhythm of the song, and after a while he gets it, but he also realizes he's on normal. Josh smiles and laughs, " You guys kill me sometimes..."

Josh-

Josh heard what the boy said, " Challenge accepted!" Josh put in some coins and chose the song, he flipped it onto expert. It seemed easy the first few seconds where nothing came at him and it showed a loading screen, but that all turned to hell when he saw a bombardment of arrows coming at him. He tried as best as he could and he barely made it through the song, he gave a kid a dollar and told him, " Kid get me a pop please, I'm way to dehydrated..."

Jim:

'First he's a dragon, now his friend does magic? Either one of us is totally of our rockers, or this lad thinks he's telling the truth'"

"Speak of the devil, we're here"

Jim pulls outside an average house. A older house, wood making up wht outside walls and only bricks in it's construction were used to hold it up.

"Home sweet Home" he opened the door, helping Spike and Sherily out "Spike, welcome to my castle. May not look like much, but this place has been my home since i was a little jackaroo. Come on"

Jim started walking towards the door, opening it and glancing back at Spike "Come on, and please don't breath fire. My family has lived here for several generations"

Shadow:

"Given it's the Queen, time is something i might not have" Shadow muttered to himself, before following the Twins into the market. Stepping inside, Shadow stopped.

"By Luna..Impressive...That's, umm, quite a large market...You want me to help look for things? I have to help you guys somehow...."

(Sorry I had to do something yesterday and didn't get home till late.)

Time Spinner sat in awe at the machine. It looked...familiar. Like a machine at home...one that he was good at! [colour=#696969]"I would like a go at that." [/colour][colour=#000000]He proudly said.[/colour]

Charles

"you mine? well that explains why your so psychically fit except you lungs might have been damaged but then again you probably wear a mask." Charles said. "Why are you in debt?"

Spike

"Don't worry about it." Spike said walking towards the door of the house. Thats when he saw a shadowy figure sitting on the couch. "Jim, do you have guests?"

Discord

"So this is the home of Jim," Discord said to himself. he opened the door and looked around. "the one who found the cowardly baby dragon." he sat on the couch and began his wait.

Time spinner practically jumped onto the game pad. It was a bit different as he had feet instead of hooves but they should do fine. He went through the list of songs to pick from.

(Hypnotic can you PM me the songlist?)

Jim:

"A guest? Na mate, not this time. Only mates l got are in town...Why? I...."

Jim stopped when he saw someone sitting on his couch, just sitting there, like he had expected him.

Jim glanced around, knowing the only real weapon in the house was probably his knife, which was in his study, which was on the other side of the house.

"Great.." he muttered to himself, before entering his house, placing himself between the intruder and Spike.

"Alrighty mate, i don't know who you are, or how you got into my house, but i'm givin ya one chance to leave..If not, it'll be dingo feast, and i'm the dingo..."