Brony Vids

Hippo

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just published this last night. Enjoy!

If you didn't watch the Superbowl, it's based off of a Ram Truck Commercial that aired during the 3rd quarter of the game. A link in the video description directs you to that commercial.

While you would think they would all probably be buried in different locations..Family Crypts....Geez, imagine how complex Rarity's would be...She'd probably design it..And and Spike would probably live a very long life..He wasn't immortal, but he'd probably live as long as a dragon could live....Still, what's the old saying? "Do not cry because I am gone.... Smile because I was here...."

S1Ep1-2: Physical Goddess freaks out over being unloved and almost destroys a world.

S2Ep3: Powerful magician freaks out over being late and casts mind control spell which almost destroys a community.

S3Ep13: Powerful magician becomes super powerful magician (on the way to becoming a Physical Goddess?)

S5Ep25-26: Super powerful magician/Physical Goddess loses her closest friends....

While you would think they would all probably be buried in different locations..Family Crypts....Geez, imagine how complex Rarity's would be...She'd probably design it..And and Spike would probably live a very long life..He wasn't immortal, but he'd probably live as long as a dragon could live....Still, what's the old saying? "Do not cry because I am gone.... Smile because I was here...."

Yeah, I would think Spike would live a lot longer than the others... so I was thinking, maybe when this was made, he was finally the last to die, y'know. And maybe they aren't all buried there, maybe that's just like a shrine for Twilight, so she doesn't have to travel all over to visit their individual graves. Another thing to think about is that they all probably grew old and were happy. Though Twilight would remember their younger days, the memories that would be likely be freshest in her mind was when they were all wrinkled, maybe even with families. I mean, think about that, she's going to be able to see their children and their children's children grow up. That is sad though, that now she could live forever (young) and everypony else is going to grow up and pass on, even Spike.

It could just be a rather crude memorial that Twilight could have built so she could both grieve and remember her friends in private. I'm guessing once the majority of the 'Bearers Of The Elements Of Harmony' start to pass, they'd probably create a rather complex series of statues in the statue gardens they have over in Canterlot. They could do memorials for each of the bearers..I could see a small butterfly garden/park for Fluttershy..Something different for each of the girls.

And a video! Fluttershy speaking in German Germane for GalaCon 2013. She can make any language seem 'cute'.

http://youtu.be/y75EHUlIAD0

http://www.youtube.c...s?feature=watch

And an outtake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVDXInqmiqk&feature=share&list=UUkf2_YWCAVme3iYwnSGUBEw

Oh, yes! Even her toots are gressful!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived