The Adventure to Unyasi Begins! (Come here for Updates and Logs)

I'll be in contact now that I'm able to post again about Trekker's entrance into this expedition. I would like Trekker to be involved, since crazy stuff happened that prevented my continued participation in her introductory RP the Running of the Leaves.

I'll be in contact now that I'm able to post again about Trekker's entrance into this expedition. I would like Trekker to be involved, since crazy stuff happened that prevented my continued participation in her introductory RP the Running of the Leaves.

I had an empty slot, you are more than welcome to it -nod-

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Looks like TotalEclipse had been banned.

Doesn't matter what the reason is, but it looks like Lyn is out of the RP. We just continuing as if Lyn never even turned up? Just wanted to clarify this before anybody else makes a post.

Can Featherweight join? He's an assistant journalist, and this could be a nice thing for him to (journalize?) about.

Plus... I kinda need to RP him, or else he's getting pulled. :sniff:

FeatherWeight is the scrawny foal right? Sorry I cannot see Zecora letting a little colt on a potentially dangerous trip, besides the deadline is past.

It would be cute for a kid to join...And I do like Featherweight...A guy who needs to be on the show more often! I read a fic somewhere with him, and he makes a fun little colt version of the CMC's wth Pipsqueak and Chowder) I doubt he'd be invited...He could always stow away on board (Boat or airship..). He'd just have to come up with a good reason for the group to let him stay...

And it looks like it's either Huscarl or Emerth's turn to post.