suuup

Originality

About Myself: I watch anime, play video games, and generally remain physically inactive

How I found Canterlot.com: A friend

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Not really much to it. A friend recommended the show, so I looked it up and watched it

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'm trying this site out because Friendshipismagic.org isn't working

Soul Eater is amazing. Though I really don't like what they did when they stopped following the Manga... Kinda like FMA. Hmmm... I still hope they give Soul Eater the FMA Brotherhood treatment. :P

FMA wasn't done when the anime caught up. So instead they consulted the mangaka and basically were directed in a diverging, but approved story line that would not spoil the manga.

It's popularity allowed for brotherhood though and I'm not sure soul eater's situation is the same

Also welcome ori

FMA wasn't done when the anime caught up. So instead they consulted the mangaka and basically were directed in a diverging, but approved story line that would not spoil the manga.

It's popularity allowed for brotherhood though and I'm not sure soul eater's situation is the same

Also welcome ori

Well, the situation is kinda similar, and I heard Soul Eater is actually pretty darn popular in its own right. Well, only time will tell. XD