Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(I know I'm role playing with myself right now guys, I'm sorry about that, but doing this will develop a story which will merge in with the present stuff going on in the role play)

--

The doctor came back in a few minutes later with a potion.

"Here you go Lovinity. This is only temporary, but it should calm down your symptoms just for now."

The doctor gave Lovinity the potion and her hiccups stopped nearly seconds later.

"Thank you doctor." Replied Lovinity, smiling at him.

"Alright you get some rest now, and we'll be back in a little while to check up on you," the Doctor said.

"Okay," Lovinity replied. The doctor stepped out, and Lovinity drifted off to sleep.

Angel was his normal, modest self, saying how mares wouldn't know who he was. [colour=#800080]Well, to be fair, I didn't know who he was, so I doubt the others know... [/colour]She wouldn't tell him that out loud. While she expected stallions to be gentlecolts, she would expect herself to be ladylike, and not say something which could be taken as offensive. [colour=#800080]"Well then, see you at the boutique?" [/colour]She asked him, to tell him that he could fly off to the tailors right then.

Pinkie Pie shook her head, "Nope nope, Not even a little. Well, maybe a little. But she lives in the library. She loveesss to read. She's kind of famous. Student of Princess Celestia. She stopped Nightmare Moon and Discord! Well not single hoofedly, she had a little help from her friends! There both great stories. The hydra was something too! Twilight was trying to figure out how my pinkie senses worked. So she hooked me up to a machine, which didnt work and she followed me. She thought she was hiding from me, but i knew she was following me. The wierd thing was every sense i had, something bad happened to her. Then i got a doozy, a whole body twitch, Our friend Fluttershy was moving frogs to froggy bottom bog. There was a hydra in the bog and it attacked us! Twilight barely escaped from it, by listening to me. After that she kinda gave up and started trusting my senses. And that was what the doozy was!" Pinkie pie had to take a deep breath. She turned to Razor and smiled.

Razor blinked, "You said all of that in just a single breath. Impressive. More impressive that there seems to be some sort of hero living here."

Razor looked over and saw a big tree with windows and a doorway in it coming into view, "Let me guess, since we seem to be walking in that direction thats the library right?"

"Your friend Fluttershy....why was she in a bog that had a hydra in it. Seems kind of.....I don't know stupid," Razor said, "not to be insulting but....I would figure you ponies would have a sense of self preservation."

Flashbomb smiled at Applejack. " Your beautiful no matter how you look applejack dont you forget that." He smiled warmly at her. A thought ran through his mind. "say could you help me with something? is bic mac home?"

Angel nodded "Of course!" He smiled at Rarity "Ill be back in a jiff" He gave her a nod and took off flying up "I should be fast" he thought to himself flying fast, Clouds dale wasent too far from here

He landed next to the tailor's building and went in "Angelsnapp, Well how have you been?" Asked a mare at the front counter "Im assuming that you here for you flight suit?" She asked "Yup, If you don't mind feching it for me?" He smiled at her "Not at all! SpitFire said you would be stopping by sometime today" She said dissapearing behind the door and returning with the flight suit "here you are!" She handed him the suit "Thanks, It means a lot" He smiled at her then went out the door. "Back to ponyville" He said to himself.

Razor blinked, "You said all of that in just a single breath. Impressive. More impressive that there seems to be some sort of hero living here."

Razor looked over and saw a big tree with windows and a doorway in it coming into view, "Let me guess, since we seem to be walking in that direction thats the library right?"

"Your friend Fluttershy....why was she in a bog that had a hydra in it. Seems kind of.....I don't know stupid," Razor said, "not to be insulting but....I would figure you ponies would have a sense of self preservation."

"There are actually six heros in this town." Pinkie chuckles.

"Yup! Thats ponyvilles library and twilights home!"

Pinkie shakes her head. "Shes not stupid! She was doing it to save frogs! They were too many frogs in another pond and they didn't have enough space! So she was moving them. None of us knew that there was a hydra in the bog." Pinkie says defensively.

Crystal Empire hospital

---

Lovinity continues resting in the hospital... part awake, part asleep. She hears the quiet noises of the nurses and the doctors chatting and walking about the hospital.

She suddenly started hearing more chatter and more hooves clomping around in the hospital, and awoke, wondering what was going on.

"hmm... must be a really sick pony coming in," Lovinity thought out loud. "I hope she's alright whoever she is."

Lovinity began drifting back off to sleep but was instead awakened by the doctor.

"Miss Lovinity, you have a visitor," the doctor said.

"A visitor?" asked Lovinity. "But who would be visiting me here in the Crystal Empire if my friends are busy with Hearts and Hooves day?"

The visitor walked in to the room. Lovinity gasped and her eyes widened. "No... this can't be!"

(can anyone guess who the visitor is? ^^ )

EDIT: also I will need if possible someone to role play a new character for me... which will be this visitor. You'll know who it is later hehe. Thank you!

(This will be my last post for tonight. I need to go to bed and get some rest for college. Just to let you know, on weekdays I'll be posting a lot less often, if at all, because of college. So everyone take care!)

Edited by Lovinity

"Aww, shucks..." Applejack blushed even more. Then she looked confused when he asked about Big Mac. "Big Mac? Um, Ah think he's out with Cheerilee somewhere. Ah can go get him, though! I'll be back soon!" she said as she smiled at the pegasus. Then she galloped off into town to look for her brother.

(I am also going to bed. Goodnight Everypony! I might be on in the morning, around 5ish maybe, Eastern time. On weekdays, I'm on between 9 and 10 in the morning, and then again between 2 and 5. I'll see everypony then. Sweet dreams.)

(I'll be going to bed too. Also, is it Princess Cadence?)

Rarity arrived at home. The main room was still a bit disorganized from making the dress earlier, but Rarity paid no mind to that now. She put the couch back in her living room, and since she was still slightly tired, decided on taking a nap until Angel arrived.

Flashbomb watched Applejack run to go get big mac. " Meet me at the base of the mountain below Canterlot!" he yelled after her. He hoped she heard it. He flew twoard the ruins of his home. He saw Angel Snapp fly by. He hollered a greeting but he must of not heard him. He continued on his way to his destination. He flew to the base of the mountain and located the chamber that was blocked by a pillar. He also noticed that a tree had fallen onto the door and the pillar as well. He looked over nearby and saw some beavers that had chewed the tree down. " If anything else fell on the door we are gonna need the whole apple family to open that chamber. He looked at the tree and sighed. He flew over to it and grabbed the trunk and tried to pull it.

"There are actually six heros in this town." Pinkie chuckles.

"Yup! Thats ponyvilles library and twilights home!"

Pinkie shakes her head. "Shes not stupid! She was doing it to save frogs! They were too many frogs in another pond and they didn't have enough space! So she was moving them. None of us knew that there was a hydra in the bog." Pinkie says defensively.

"Six heroes eh? Interesting." Razor said.

When Pinkie got defensive Razor held up a claw in his defense, "Now don't have a cow. I was just saying what I thought. I'm not gonna judge what your friend does, though why all the fuss over frogs?"

Razor couldn't understand why somegriffon, or pony in this case, would move frogs from one pond to another, "I mean if the frogs were over populating, then they need a predator to eat them."

Razor licked his beak, and he pulled out his beef jerky stick and took a bite, "Have you ever had frogs legs before? They are kinda good, though a bit too upper class for me. Now give me a nice plump pig or maybe a rabbit and....mmmmmm."

Razor licked his beak again, but shook his head, "Uh sorry about that. Heh, I haven't really had lunch today, and only had a few bits for breakfast so I'm kinda hungry."

Pitch Light fluttered his eyes gently opened as he finally awoke from his slumber. As his dark fur was hit by his window's midday sun, he found that... well, it was midday. Of course, he HAD to finally get up and do something, especially considering the date.

... Hearts and Hooves day...

... After trying to force himself to going back to sleep failed, he decided he would just get it over with. He pushed his covers off of his tummy, as he jumped out of bed. As he peered around, he found that his house's surroundings were incredibly unfamiliar. But then, this is to be expected, seeing how he was a very new resident to Ponyville, having only been situated in a mere few days before. He looked into a nearby mirror and examined both sides of his flank: As per usual, blank slates on both sides.

... Oh, make no mistake, he was a full-grown colt. And he was certainly a good pony. But... he'd never been fully successful in earning a Cutie Mark, as he had never reached for that goal with full determination. He immediately digressed, shaking his head as he exited the mirror's view, and put on his saddlebags. Once he had the straps on just right, he went over to his flank-cover... an ordinary white cloth, that greatly contrastex his own pitch black fur.

Once situated in these aspects, he headed out with a semi-smile on his face, conveniently headed toward a certain group he could easily be noticed by due to a certain loud-mouthed party pony...

"Six heroes eh? Interesting." Razor said.

When Pinkie got defensive Razor held up a claw in his defense, "Now don't have a cow. I was just saying what I thought. I'm not gonna judge what your friend does, though why all the fuss over frogs?"

Razor couldn't understand why somegriffon, or pony in this case, would move frogs from one pond to another, "I mean if the frogs were over populating, then they need a predator to eat them."

Razor licked his beak, and he pulled out his beef jerky stick and took a bite, "Have you ever had frogs legs before? They are kinda good, though a bit too upper class for me. Now give me a nice plump pig or maybe a rabbit and....mmmmmm."

Razor licked his beak again, but shook his head, "Uh sorry about that. Heh, I haven't really had lunch today, and only had a few bits for breakfast so I'm kinda hungry."

"Never had frogs legs or any legs. I've never eaten meat." Pinkie ponders on this a seconds. "If you hungry, we could get something to eat, my treat of course! Although, I dont think you would find anything meaty here in ponyville. If your realllyyy hungry, we can finish the delivery afterwards! Im sure twilight is going to be in the library all day. She was last year." Pinkie jumped around cheerfully.

"Never had frogs legs or any legs. I've never eaten meat." Pinkie ponders on this a seconds. "If you hungry, we could get something to eat, my treat of course! Although, I dont think you would find anything meaty here in ponyville. If your realllyyy hungry, we can finish the delivery afterwards! Im sure twilight is going to be in the library all day. She was last year." Pinkie jumped around cheerfully.

"Well of course you never ate meat," Razor said, "You're a pony. You eating meat would be well....wierd."

Razor felt his stomach growl, "But me...I'm a griffon. A predator on the top of the food chain. I NEED meat in my diet to be healthy. Sure I can eat what you ponies eat, at least some of it and only a little, but meat....delicious, red, fatty dripping meat."

Razor was drooling now and finished off his jerkey in a single bite. His stomach growled again, "Agh, I need something in my stomach."

He reached into bag, yanked out the package and took off like a bullet towards the library. He stopped at the door, openend it as it was a public building, and tossed it in. He flew back and skid to a halt right in front of Pinkie.

"So where can we eat?" Razor said, eager to get something into his stomach.

Flashbomb tugged on the tree. He flapped his wings as hard as he could. He tugged as hard as he could. He got it to lift of the pilar for awhile. He got it almost moved but it buckled underneath him and fell. his wing got caught under the tree. He yelped in pain and pulled as hard as he could to free himself. He felt his wing sting as he tugged. he freed himself but pulled out a couple of feathers . "well that wasn't smart of me." He rubbed his wing. it was tender but otherwise unhurt. He folded his wings up and sat on the tree with his head rested on his hoof. He waited for Applejack and Bigmac to get there. "Dumb beevers." he thought to himself. He looked back at the chamber. There was his wonderbolt collection of course in there but there was something in there that was very valuable that he wanted to give to Applejack for Hearts and hooves day. He could have sold the item a long time ago to get some money for himself but he wanted to keep it just in case. He kicked a rock and looked over the lake. He sat down on the ground and skipped rocks across the water.

"Well of course you never ate meat," Razor said, "You're a pony. You eating meat would be well....wierd."

Razor felt his stomach growl, "But me...I'm a griffon. A predator on the top of the food chain. I NEED meat in my diet to be healthy. Sure I can eat what you ponies eat, at least some of it and only a little, but meat....delicious, red, fatty dripping meat."

Razor was drooling now and finished off his jerkey in a single bite. His stomach growled again, "Agh, I need something in my stomach."

He reached into bag, yanked out the package and took off like a bullet towards the library. He stopped at the door, openend it as it was a public building, and tossed it in. He flew back and skid to a halt right in front of Pinkie.

"So where can we eat?" Razor said, eager to get something into his stomach.

Pinkie laughed as she watched the griffin throw the package into the building, she didn't stop for almost a minute. "Alright. Im sure most places are going to be packed today,but i do have an idea! I could treat you to a home-made meal." She smiled. "Not just anybody gets a Pinkie Pie meal. Allot do get Pinkie Pie pie's, cakes, cupcakes, muffins..." She trails off.

Darkness padded through Ponyville, he felt so...so...out of place, he didn't belong here, he needed nature, and everyone seemed to say to not go to the Everfree. But what could even be in there so sary? I mean he had seen a cottage near it, maybe he would ask the owner about the forest, so he slowly padded toward that direction, so nervous, he was so social awkward and shy

As Pitch trotted, he saw a few ponies stabding around, talking. With them was... a griffon? Even as a new resident he knew such creatures were not common around here. As much as he hated coming into somepony else's conversations, he couldn't resist in this case. He was curious.

Gently adjusting his trotting trajectory, he approached the group, and forced a little grin. "Hello, everypony. May I ask what you all are discussing?"

(I really hope I don't look stupid just randomly approaching them like this...)

As Pitch trotted, he saw a few ponies stabding around, talking. With them was... a griffon? Even as a new resident he knew such creatures were not common around here. As much as he hated coming into somepony else's conversations, he couldn't resist in this case. He was curious.

Gently adjusting his trotting trajectory, he approached the group, and forced a little grin. "Hello, everypony. May I ask what you all are discussing?"

(I really hope I don't look stupid just randomly approaching them like this...)

When Razor looked over at the new pony he just gave a short wave as his stomach growled.

"Nothing really. Just getting some food.

Pinkie laughed as she watched the griffin throw the package into the building, she didn't stop for almost a minute. "Alright. Im sure most places are going to be packed today,but i do have an idea! I could treat you to a home-made meal." She smiled. "Not just anybody gets a Pinkie Pie meal. Allot do get Pinkie Pie pie's, cakes, cupcakes, muffins..." She trails off.

Razor looked to Pinkie and thought on that, "Well if you are okay with that. Thought I do insist I help, we griffons arn't leeches. I know my way around a kitchen, just nothing excessively sweet please. I have a diet to maintain."

((heading to sleep will respond more in the morning and after my classes. Night all))

Angel Returned from Clouds dale With his wonderbolts flight suit "Might want to give it a try on" He thought out loud. He landed in ponyville and began go trot back to his home "I wonder if flashbomb is still there, Of if hes left?" He again thought to himself. He better hurry, Rarity was probably already ready, He just wanted to make sure the measurements were right. He entered his home and trotted upstairs to his bedroom, Put down his saddle bag and began to put on the flight suit. "Awesome, It feat's perfectly " He smiled to himself. He entered his bathroom where there was a mirror. "Wow, Rarity was right" He said out loud "It does look kinda.... Sharp on me" He said to himself "Now, I suppose I should go see if Rarity is ready.. I hope I dont draw too much attention with this on.. Im just a photographer, soo. I doubt anypony will recognize me.." He told himself trotting out the door. He could feel eyes falling on him. It was both embarrassing and exciting to be noticed. He decided to just ignore the eyes and trotted to the boutique[colour=#800080].[/colour]

Pitch Light fluttered his eyes gently opened as he finally awoke from his slumber. As his dark fur was hit by his window's midday sun, he found that... well, it was midday. Of course, he HAD to finally get up and do something, especially considering the date.

... Hearts and Hooves day...

... After trying to force himself to going back to sleep failed, he decided he would just get it over with. He pushed his covers off of his tummy, as he jumped out of bed. As he peered around, he found that his house's surroundings were incredibly unfamiliar. But then, this is to be expected, seeing how he was a very new resident to Ponyville, having only been situated in a mere few days before. He looked into a nearby mirror and examined both sides of his flank: As per usual, blank slates on both sides.

... Oh, make no mistake, he was a full-grown colt. And he was certainly a good pony. But... he'd never been fully successful in earning a Cutie Mark, as he had never reached for that goal with full determination. He immediately digressed, shaking his head as he exited the mirror's view, and put on his saddlebags. Once he had the straps on just right, he went over to his flank-cover... an ordinary white cloth, that greatly contrastex his own pitch black fur.

Once situated in these aspects, he headed out with a semi-smile on his face, conveniently headed toward a certain group he could easily be noticed by due to a certain loud-mouthed party pony...

"Hello Pitch Light! Happy Hearts and Hooves day! How are you liking the town so far? Do you want a cupcake?!" She pulls a cupcake from thin air and pushes into one of Pitch Light's hands.

She turns to Razor and chuckles nervously. "I never offered you a cupcake did I?"

When Razor looked over at the new pony he just gave a short wave as his stomach growled.

"Nothing really. Just getting some food.

Razor looked to Pinkie and thought on that, "Well if you are okay with that. Thought I do insist I help, we griffons arn't leeches. I know my way around a kitchen, just nothing excessively sweet please. I have a diet to maintain."

((heading to sleep will respond more in the morning and after my classes. Night all))

"Awww sweets my specialty! But okay, if you help then we will make something delicious and nutritious!"

Pitch looked shocked as this pony offered him a cupcake outta hammerspace and called him by his name. He wasn't expecting a friendly reaction this soon.

... And as with any acts of generosity given to him by somepony unfamiliar to him, he grew a little shy. Placing a hoof beside his head, he said, "Oh... um... Thanks, Miss... um...

... Do I know you?"

(Moved a portion of text from here to Prev. post)

"Food, eh?"

Pitch looked up into the sky toward the sun. Yeah, seemed like a time for food.

"Well, that's fine, then.", he said, "I haven't eaten anything myself... maybe I could come with you?"

A stomach growl occurred right there just to prove his point. "Eh heh..."

Pitch looked shocked as this pony offered him a cupcake outta hammerspace and called him by his name. He wasn't expecting a friendly reaction this soon.

... And as with any acts of generosity given to him by somepony unfamiliar to him, he grew a little shy. Placing a hoof beside his head, he said, "Oh... um... Thanks, Miss... um...

... Do I know you?"

Pinkie Pie shakes her head. "Nopity nope. My names Pinkamena Diane Pie, buuut you can calll me Pinkie Pie. And I know everypony!" She smiles brightly. "Welcome to Ponyville! I would throw you a party, but there are so many new pony's in Ponyville I cant throw them all a party in one night, but your welcome to come to the Hearts and hooves Dance tonight! And welcome to join us for lunch!"