Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Discord

"oh pash. im the king of chaos and what can be more chaotic then..." in the middle of his sentence another discord appeared right behind Angel. "being in two places at once?" the copy completed the sentence for him.

[colour=#800080]"I will have it done before the dance!" [/colour]Rarity told him, as she jotted down the requirements, and any extra ideas she had. She looked up, about to ask a question, but saw that he fell asleep. [colour=#800080]I suppose after having a boulder on you all day, you just want to sleep for a while. [/colour]Suddenly, Discord, Pinkie Pie, and somepony else appeared. Angel quickly hushed them, which was good. Even if Flashbomb was only pretending to sleep, Discord could easily wake up other ponies in the hospital. "What are you all doing here?" Rarity asked. She then decided to play up the drama for them. [colour=#800080]"Are you here to see the poor, bedridden Rarity, as she weeps in sorrow for the lost hours she will find from her inability to move?" [/colour]She was able to move her hooves again, though they still felt weak and wobbly.

Discord

"oh pash. im the king of chaos and what can be more chaotic then..." in the middle of his sentence another discord appeared right behind Angel. "being in two places at once?" the copy completed the sentence for him.

Razor whistled, "Cool," he said at the duplication act, "wish I could do that. I could practice my flying and race skills and do my job at the same time."

[colour=#800080]"I will have it done before the dance!" [/colour]Rarity told him, as she jotted down the requirements, and any extra ideas she had. She looked up, about to ask a question, but saw that he fell asleep. [colour=#800080]I suppose after having a boulder on you all day, you just want to sleep for a while. [/colour]Suddenly, Discord, Pinkie Pie, and somepony else appeared. Angel quickly hushed them, which was good. Even if Flashbomb was only pretending to sleep, Discord could easily wake up other ponies in the hospital. "What are you all doing here?" Rarity asked. She then decided to play up the drama for them. [colour=#800080]"Are you here to see the poor, bedridden Rarity, as she weeps in sorrow for the lost hours she will find from her inability to move?" [/colour]She was able to move her hooves again, though they still felt weak and wobbly.

Razor looked over at the bedridden Rarity and made his way over, "Trust me I know how it feels. Laying in a hospital bed is boring, it's worse if you're stuck in one as a fledgling like I was."

Razor told Rarity that he understood her situation. It at least helped make Rarity like him better. Not that she disliked him, but she didn't know enough about it to make a good judgement. Angel walked over to Rarity, and offered to help her home to work on Flashbomb's suit. [colour=#800080]"I would be EVER so grateful!" [/colour]She told him, not minding imposing a problem on him. Her eyes practically sparkled in gratefulness.

Angel Smiled "Alright, Hold on" Angel started to flap his wings, He held Rarity like a new born colt and flew out the doors. "You pretty heavy" He joked. He flew her back to her home and drooped her off. "Crazy day so far hu?"

Angel picked Rarity up, and flew out the window. It was an amazing experience, flying. Despite the inherent danger of falling to her death, like several times before, Rarity quite enjoyed it every time. And the way he was holding her, it made the experience all the more romantic. After a few minutes of the exciting event, Angel dropped Rarity off at her boutique. He made a joke about how crazy the day was. [colour=#800080]"Even more so than usual in this town." [/colour]Rarity joked back. The light from the bright sun wasn't helping her headache, but for once, Rarity decided on not complaining. It was perhaps because of the feelings she was gaining for Angel, or maybe because she rested so long, or that she complained already. [colour=#800080]I hope I'll be better by the dance... [/colour]She worked too hard for so long to go to the dance, and now that she knew who she would go with, she would go even if somepony threatened to rip her head off. She didn't want to disappoint her date either. [colour=#800080]"Maybe tomorrow will be more normal than usual, to even out this crazy day."[/colour]

Darkness slowly padded up to the little cottage and slowly knocked on the door and sat, awaiting, hoping it wasn't someone scary.....or a mare! oh he was scared of mares, was never able to talk to them, it was a past probliem

[colour=#800080]"We all think that at first." [/colour]Rarity responded to him. [colour=#800080]"I should be better by the dance. No, let me rephrase that. I WILL be better by the dance!" [/colour]Rarity became stubborn that she would be going. [colour=#800080]"I suppose I'll see you at the dance." [/colour]Rarity told him. [colour=#800080]"Or, if this day continues as it is, we'll see each other again as we save a pony from... I don't know, drowning at the spa?" [/colour]That gave Rarity an idea. [colour=#800080]I should go to the spa after making Flashbomb's suit. A perfect way to relax! Maybe I'll invite Fluttershy... [/colour][colour=#800080]"Goodbye... then?"[/colour]

"Yup, Ill see you at the dance" He began to trot off, then turned back "Where is the dance again" He blushed. He had known he was going to the dance with Rarity for the whole day, And never asked where it was being held.

(I'm going to bed, night y'all!)

[colour=#800080]"Th-the dance?" [/colour]Angel just asked her where the dance was. Rarity had no idea. [colour=#800080]"I-I don't remember... The town hall maybe? Either way, I should get to work. If you find out, do tell me!" [/colour]With that, Rarity closed the door and got to work on Flashbomb's suit.

discord

discord heard the knock on Fluttershys door all the way at the hospital (love his god like power.) "look every pony. i will be back. some one is at the door." he dissappeared. he reappeared behind Fluttershy's door and opened it and looked at the pony out side. "hey is there something you need?" he asked him.

Darkness jumped back and looekd down, "Oh, Sorry, did i bother you?" he said as he looked up at the odd creature, "What..what are you?" he asked slowly then shook his head, "Oh I must sound so rude, I w..was hoping the pony that l..lived here could h..help me," he said, "I..I wanted to know about the e..everfree, seems like only place i..i fit in, ya know?" he said shyly never able to meet Discord's eyes

discord

Discord looked at the frightened pony. "no you didn't bother, me it's just Fluttershy is busy at the moment so I'm helping her out. But any way who are you?"

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat decided to go out and meet some pony. 'Might as well.' he thought to himself. He decided to the sweet shop, sugar cube corner, and maybe meet some pony there.

Flashbomb woke up. He must have drifted off. he loked around and saw that Rarity,Angel and discord had all left. He looked to his left and saw Pinkie pie and Razor. " oh hi guys what are you doing here? he asked with a pzzled look on his face.

'Well I got time too kill' Angel thought to himself. "But I really should find out where to dance is, I'm sure pinkiepie would know" Angel started to trot back to the hospital. "Back" He annonced walking through the door.

(Whoa, I sure missed a lot. I guess thats what I get for being offline all night. Haha)

Big Macintosh walked into the hospital room, Applejack following close behind. After the boulder had fallen, Applejack, already tired from holding and then dropping the tree, had fainted at the thought of anything happening to Flashbomb. Big Mac, staying silent through Discords visit, had picked up his sister after the group had teleported away, and carried her back to Ponyville. He had taken her home and taken care of her. Seeing Flashbomb in the hospital bed, Applejack burst into relieved tears. She threw herself over her special somepony, wrapping him in a hug. "Flashbomb! Are you okay? What happened? Shoot, Ah'm so sorry, Ah just.. Ah couldnt hold that tree, Ah thought Ah could, it was just too big..."

Flashbob returned the hug and held her close. " Im ok Applejack, That tree was just to heavy for us to carry." "Its not your fault or anyponies fault". She cried a little bit. " Applejack when i saw that boulder fall My heart sank, I didnt want you to get hurt. Its better that i got hurt and not you." He cried a couple more tears. and released the hug. "Im so sorry Applejack." He said to her.

Applejack held on to him, not wanting to let go. She thought she had lost him once, and she had fainted because of it. Big Macintosh sat in the corner, observing how Flashbomb handles his sister when she's upset.

Flashbomb holds on to Applejack, He felt like the world had come to a standstill. " I love you Applejack" he whispered. "Its ok...." He held her close. He felt her crying. He patted her back with his hoof and cried as well.

"I..I'm Darkness," he said as he slolwy looked up at this very odd creature in front of him and finally realized what it was, not who though, "Your..your..your a Draconequus!" he was in utter shock, "How..how did one of you end up in Ponyville?

(Back!)

[colour=#800080]Done! [/colour]Rarity had finished her preliminary drawings of Flashbomb's suit, after a while of settling on everything for it. [colour=#800080]Plenty of wing room for flying, a nice array of dark blue, which should help bring out his muscles and will hopefully distract ponies from his scars. I must say, I did awfully well on this for a suit! [/colour]Rarity floated out all of her clothes making equipment, including Opalescence, as she prepared to make his suit. Working hard on drawing the suit, Rarity temporarily forgot about her headache and sore muscles, and now that she would focus hard on dressmaking, the pain was practically gone, other than her horn, which gave a pulse of pain every time she used it.