Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

To Razor and Pitch

---

"If that's the case, you don't have to do it with us Razor. No problem." Lovinity closed her eyes upright and smiled at Razor.

"Same thing goes for you too Pitch. Join if you wish."

• Like 1

Razor was quick to move out of the way of this, heart magic. He didn't really think this holiday had any magic to it. In fact given his own history, he didn't really find love to be a thing to be found. At least for him.

"I'll be over here on this bench." Razor said and flew over and sat down on the bench. He dug into his bag and pulled out his checklist to see what his last two packages to deliver were.

Razor, Pinkie, Pitch.

---

"Okay. Just you and me Pinkie. That's no problem." Lovinity replied. "There is some magic to the night... natural magic. Sometimes it takes just a touch of 'artificial' magic to get it going."

Pitch looked down at the ground as he was dismissed from the event. He felt bad he couldn't help everypony be happy, but what could he do? He knew nopony! How could he offer love to others when ponies would never give it to him anyway?

"Good luck...", said Pitch in a disheartened tone to Pinkie and Lovinity.

to Pitch.

---

"...I know what you're thinking Pitch. And don't worry. You're not left out... I love each and every one of you. Even you Pitch, though I don't know you very well. It is because I love you all that I am giving you this chance." Lovinity smiles.

"..."

Pitch looked at the ground for a few more moments, seeming not to look as sad. He then suddenly chanfed to having a gentle smile, and looked at Lovinity. "... Thanks. I appreciate it."

"But like I said, I don't know anypony around here, and I'm way too awkward to approach some random pony and hug them. I do wish I could help, but I really can't."

To Pinkie and Pitch

---

Lovinity's head went dazed for a second, but she shook her head off and gained concentration.

"No problem. Pinkie you ready?" Lovinity asked.

• Like 1

Pitch looked down at the ground as he was dismissed from the event. He felt bad he couldn't help everypony be happy, but what could he do? He knew nopony! How could he offer love to others when ponies would never give it to him anyway?

"Good luck...", said Pitch in a disheartened tone to Pinkie and Lovinity.

Pinkie held up a hoof. "Hold on." She turned to Pitch. "Don't be so down silly willy billy goat." She hopped up to him and gave him a hug, before letting go. She turned back to Lovinity.

"'Im sorry Lovinity, I hate to do this, but i have to deny your request." She frowned. "Because i'm already on a very important mission." She nodded her head toward the griffin. "But, your job is to share love right?! And I know a pony who could use a a little love and some help. Maybe a cupcake or two, but i'm not the right pony to help him. You are. DO you know who that pony is? Its Pitch!" Pinkie dramatically pointed at pitch.

Pinkie was puzzled as she watched Luvinity disappear. She turned towards Pitch. "I know you can get a date for tonight! You just have to be brave and try!" She tries to cheer him up. She smiles at him again before walking back to Razor.

She grins at Razor. "So how many deliveries do we have left? Must not be much." She said as she sat down beside him. "We should finish up, so we can get some food."

Royal Palace

---

"...This, this can't be good." Celestia said as she paced up and down the palace. Celestia wrote up a letter of warning to twilight and sent it to her via. Spike.

--

Ponyville

--

As Pinkie and Razor go off to continue their deliveries, they come up to Applejack.

"Hi yall, what's goin down on the farm for both of yous?"

discord

"look they are all going to be at the party tonight" he told the pony.

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat finished his soda got up and walked out the door. he started to head over to the hospital. apparently some pony got crushed by a boulder.

Angel asked about Flashbomb's suit. [colour=#800080]"I'm almost done. It just needs that... Special something. I should finish after tea." [/colour]She told him, taking a sip of her tea. [colour=#800080]"And yes, I have finished my dress. I finished it yesterday, thankfully. I wouldn't be able to attend the dance if I were to finish it today.[/colour]

Edited by fireraven23

Angel asked about her horn, subconsciously making Rarity rub it, from the earlier aches of using it. [colour=#800080]"It's... Better than before. I think the tea is helping it." [/colour]Rarity realized how normal her reaction was. [colour=#800080]"I mean... IT'S DREADFUL! My horn is in flames and at the same time being struck repeatedly by an object that is both blunt AND sharp!"[/colour]

Angel looked at Rarity with slight concern. "Well, You did lift a 2 ton rock off of FlashBomb, Im sure thats exhausting If you cant make it to the dance I understand" He smiled "You can make it up to me another time" He reassured her.

(I must sleep now, night guys!)

Angel seemed concerned for Rarity, telling her that she shouldn't be going to the dance. Rarity, of course, continued with her normal drama. [colour=#800080]"I cannot miss the dance! My life would end the moment the dance ended if I were not there! Even if my legs were all simultaneously broken, I would find a way to go!" [/colour]In a nutshell, she didn't want to miss the chance of dancing with Angel just because of a slight horn ache. Rarity went to take another sip of tea, but was out. [colour=#800080]"Sorry darling, it seems it's time for me to get back to work. Can you show yourself out?" [/colour]Rarity didn't like dealing with trifles when she should be working. After some goodbyes, Rarity continued working to add 'the magic' to Flashbomb's suit.