Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Pinkie tried to think of the best place to eat. She was completely unsure of where to take Razor. The idea of a home cook meal still lingered on her mind.

"If you are still willinh to help make lunch, I might be able to get you some fish."

(if this post needs to be ignored, ill delete when. I get home you)

Light proceeded down the staircase slowly. He was unsure of where he was anymore. He kept looking back up to see if he could see the light from the top of the staircase. He could still see it so knew he couldn't be down that far. He then went down every farther and realized how dark it was. He didn't want to go down any farther so he stopped on a stair. "[colour=#000080]Hello?!" [/colour]He yelled. He wanted to hear how many times his voice echoed down the stairs. He stayed on the stair and listened.

Flashbomb had finnished his cup of tea and took it to the sink he cleaned the cup and the kettle. He wandered back to the living room. He looked up the stairs and heard Angel snoring very loud. He chuckled and walked to the front door. He put on a saddle bag and threw a couple of things into it. He trotted outside and closed the door. He breathed in the fresh air. The sun was setting ever so slightly. " Must be about 3:00 he guessed. He put his head phones on and turned his music up. Secured his saddle bags and flew up into the air. He wanted to find a place so he could do some tricks. Flew over ponyville and looked down at all the ponies walking back and forth. He landed in a field just outside of ponyville and placed his saddlebags on the grass. He looked around. Nopony to be seen for a while. He could still see ponyville easily about a half mile away. He sat on the grass to take in the sights before he would preform his tricks.

To Chrysalis

---

Cadence looked at Queen Chrysalis for a few seconds after her apology.

"It's okay Chrysalis... It isn't easy... I have my doubts too... but you should never give up." Cadence replied. "But I just want to ask, for our safety and for the safety of our filly... how do I know you really mean what you say Chrysalis?"

Lovinity's ears perked at the words of Cadence. "'Our' filly? But they're not my parents... I don't know who my parents are." she thought to herself. She wanted to question Cadence, but felt it wasn't yet the right time to do so.

Both

"Their done. lets go." Discord told Puzzlebeat

[colour=#008080]"ok lets go."[/colour] Puzzlebeat replied and in a flash they were right next to Pinkie and Razor. Puzzlebeat turned to Pinkie then turned back and went red in the face. [colour=#008080]'yeah it worked.'[/colour] he thought to himself.

Discord watched Puzzlebeat go red and chuckled.

"I dunno how I am supposed to prove it," she said simply as she turned, "But for now I eed some...." she went into a heavy coughing fit, she looked up with them and a small drip of blood dropped from the side of her lip, "Love," she said as she sat and hung her head, "Its not just a source of power...but a food source" she looked at them with a weak smile, "Its the curse of the changlings"

"When Ah told him Ah love him... He kissed me..." She blushed. Rarity was the pony she went to talk to whenever she had a problem or question on manners of the heart, so Rarity knew full well that this was Applejacks first kiss. "Oh! And he gave me this..." She showed the white unicorn the gem Flashbomb had given her.

Rarity couldn't hold back her fangirly squeal. She couldn't believe Applejack finally had her first kiss! Rarity knew it would happen some day, but not so soon! She then brought out a beautiful white gem. [colour=#ff0000]"If this isn't true love, then we may burn down Twilight library." [/colour]Rarity told herself, though loud enough for Applejack to hear her clearly.

Flashbomb preformed tricks left and right and flew up high he let himself free fall and dove twoard cloud that was flating in the air. He gained alot of speed. "Cloud buster." He thought to himself. He Blasted through the cloud. It sparked then exploaded in a burst of sparks.

Queen Chrysalis

---

Cadence thought for a moment and then turned to Shining Armor.

"I I can't believe her... I still think she wants to use us. I mean, love is a very wonderful thing. But Chrysalis wants to use it as a food source to feed her changelings. That's what she wanted back in Canterlot."

Lovinity looks at queen Chrysalis and then goes over to her side and wraps her wings around her.

"Lovinity!" Shining Armor said, surprised.

"She needs some love." Lovinity replied, smiling.

"But the changelings..." Cadence tried to start saying.

"They need love as a food source? Doesn't sound any different to me than any pony else; love is a food source for all ponies, even me."

Lovinity stated.

Chrysalis and Lovinity glowed a faint green. Chrysalis started gaining back strength. Cadence and Shining Armor look in fear.

Chrysalis closed her eyes as she felt the love, but soon stepepd back and looked away, "Th..thats enough." she said, then turned and headed toward the window, "I..I'm just gonna go," she looked down at the city, "No one wants me around anyway," a pony could sense her sadness

Light proceeded farther down the staircase. He still had absolutely no idea where he was going. He began to hear voices. He perked his ears up and walked ever faster. He tripped a bit on a step and then regained his balance. The voices were getting louder. He had no idea who the voices were but he wanted to know. He then slowly walked down more stairs and saw a pony..well to him what appeared to be a pony. But it wasn't a pony..it was a changling! He had never seen one before. Whoever the changling was she was big. He assumed she was an adult. He had heard bad things about the changlings so he made no noise. He just stared in fear. He noticed three other ponies but he couldn't quite make out who they were.

Queen Chrysalis

---

Cadence began to feel bad for not trusting Chrysalis.

"Chr... Chrysalis wait!" Cadence said, flying over to her. "I... Im sorry for not trusting you. I shouldn't have let hate and doubt pass through me. Please forgive me queen."

"We don't want to see you go. Hearts and Hooves day is for every pony. No one should be left out... Not even you", Lovinity smiled.

Her changelings appeared.

"...and we wouldn't want your changelings to feel left out either." Lovinity finished. "If your changelings would like food, allow me to feed them." Lovinity smiled.

Light watched all the changlings appear around the ponies. He assumed that they were about to attack the three ponies. He wanted to step in but he was really scared. He came over his fear slightly and he began to approach the changlings and the three ponies.

Chryalis smiled warmly and gently hugged Cadence then stepped back, "But even so, I doubt any Stallion wants me," she sighed and looked back out the window, "But my changlings, go enjoy yourselves, remember, we are friends!"

Light approached the changlings and stayed low. He got closer to them and then he yelled," [colour=#000080]Hey you! Leave those ponies alone!" [/colour]He then moved closer to the changling and looked at the big changling and realized she was a mare.

Queen Chrysalis and Light Harmony

---

"Dont worry Chrysalis," Cadence replied. "Youre a changeling. If you need to start out as it, you can take the form of a pony. Im sure some pony will want to be your special some pony."

Lovinity meanwhile was over with the changelings feeding them some of her heart magic. One of the changelings decided to attack Lovinity, thinking that was what Chrysalis wanted. Lovinity fell down from the air.

Light watched as one of the changlings attacked one of the ponies. He still had no idea who the ponies were but he didn't care. He jumped in and yelled at the changlings. "[colour=#000080]I said leave that pony alone!"[/colour]

He ran up and before he could do anything the big changling pushed the changling off of the pony. He just sat there in awe because he had no idea what he witnessed.

Chrysalis spun around jumped at her changling that had attacked Lovinity, "No!" she said and gave a stern glare at the changling as it stared with dear at chrysalis, "I said we are friends, you saw at Canterlot what happens when we attack them, no more!" she said and released the changling who ran to the back of its brothern, "anyone else?" she asked as she stared at them before slowly moving between it and Lovinity.

Pinkie tried to think of the best place to eat. She was completely unsure of where to take Razor. The idea of a home cook meal still lingered on her mind.

"If you are still willinh to help make lunch, I might be able to get you some fish."

(if this post needs to be ignored, ill delete when. I get home you)

Razor nodded, "Either works for me. Though the fish sounds good."

When Discord and Puzzlebeat showed up, Razor had a slight feeling that something was up. But what he did not know, but he planned to keep an eye on the two.

Pinkie turned as she heard discord appear. She saw that he was with... Puzzlebeat. A blush crept accross her face. Pinkie tried to remember if her feelings were this strong, but her memory was cloudy. She turned her back to Razor. "Hey Puzzlebeat. We just finished up. Do you want to hang out...or something!" She smiled.

"We could go get some food or something! I haven't eaten in all day and I could use a bite. Or even two bites. Maybe even a whole plate!"

Both

Puzzlebeat turned to Pinkie "um yeah sure." he said and walked to stand next to her "lets go to a restaurant. I'll pay."

Discord moved to be next to Razor "at least we don't have to be third wheels you know what i mean?"

(Hey, just want to let everypony know, my last concert as a high school trombonist was today, and it went awazing!)

Applejack laughed at Raritys squee. Then, as her friend examined the gem, Applejack had an idea. "Hey Rarity? Could you do somethin for me?" She then whispered her request to the dressmaking mare.

(Fireraven, expect a pm shortly ;))