Random Bronie Guy here!

Cyberpunk303

Sup everyone.

I usually like to join forums, so I decided to join this one. I'm addicted to friendship is magic! The plots and characters are freaking awesome. Apart from ponies, I'm a 16 year old straight male who likes hardcore techno, synthesizers, electronics, cyberpunk novels, anime and cartoons.

Peace!

-Cypher

Hello Hello welcome to our beautiful and great fourms that is Canterlot!

My name is PaintedWings and I will be your new friend here around these forums!

I'm a 17 year old straight female who enjoys all kinds of music but mainly stuff that is in the puck/rock genre.

I have two standard questions I like to ask of our new bronies and here they are!

1. Do you like to RP?

2. Do you plan to join in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

If yes I can't wait to see you around on the RP threads and hope to rp with you sometime!

If no then that's fine because we have plenty of other great topics that I'm sure we'll meet in!

Hey everyone, had to hit the hay (oh god the puns D:) so I didn't have a chance to respond to everybody xD

1. Do you like to RP?

2. Do you plan to join in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

I want to, I don't RP much however I want to start RPing more! :D

But I saw "comics" too! Speak, brony! Marvel or DC? Image or Dark Horse? Top Cow or IDW? Also, welcome!

DC! I'm an avid alan moore fan! Watchmen! <3

What's your favorite food?

In no order: Tuna, Korma, Pizza, Chips (Fries for the americans on here :P) Soups, Chicken, etc :3

Welcome aboard Cyberpunk! I notice you're from the UK, whereabouts are you located? I'm stuck in Essex myself.

Im from Co Durham :) nice to meet ya! :D

Ok, thanks to everyone who has responded so far! I've read the rules and I think i'll enjoy my stay here, as everyone seems really warm and welcoming! Not the frosty one or two replies I get on normal message boards xD

:3 PM me guys if you wanna ask questions! :D

welcome! It never ceases to amaze me how many guys like this show :D but why not? It's extraordinary, random, colorful awesomeness!

Anyho, enjoy your stay :)

My brother somehow found the show before me and I'm his little sister. Oh the wonders of the internet. The show is so well done compared to a lot of cartoons I've seen recently. I think that contributes to the popularity.