Strange things you notice

You know. Because there is no KING so there is no KINGdom. Equestria is a principality.

princESSipality*

All jokes aside, I noticed something.

First, where does Scootaloo go at night, because she cannot be with Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom?

Latest episode related, might contain a spoiler.

And also, what did Sweetie belle do while Rarity was gone in the latest episode? (She was gone for over a day, it seems. As the time changed a full day cycle while Spike was traveling. And also when she went to Canterlot in S2E09? Is Sweetie belle left home alone, or does she go with Applebloom to the Apple Family?

You know. Because there is no KING so there is no KINGdom. Equestria is a principality.

You know you don't need a king to have a kingdom, right? According to Wikipedia, a Kingdom is like a Monarchy, and according to dictionary.com:

"1. a state or government having a king or queen as its head."

Now, I guess you can argue that it's not a kingdom because they aren't queens either, but they are the highest form of power, so... I'd say they have a kingdom.

Latest episode related, might contain a spoiler.

And also, what did Sweetie belle do while Rarity was gone in the latest episode? (She was gone for over a day, it seems. As the time changed a full day cycle while Spike was traveling. And also when she went to Canterlot in S2E09? Is Sweetie belle left home alone, or does she go with Applebloom to the Apple Family?

Uh... have you not seen Sisterhooves Social? Sweetie Belle doesn't live with Rarity. She was probably with her parents. :unsure:

O.O Really? Still doesn't answer my Scootaloo question though...

Scootaloo has a tent setup outside Dash's place that she lives in! ;)

Does anyone else find it odd, seriously, that scootaloo has never mentioned her parents or home? It kinda does make one wonder if she's a street urchin... (and now I have this touching scene in my head where dash finds a wet scootaloo in an alley at night during a storm and takes her home and cleans her up, feeds her, and puts her to bed in a guest room... why cant canon Rainbow be as sweet to scoot as fanon rainbow is?)

Does anyone else find it odd, seriously, that scootaloo has never mentioned her parents or home? It kinda does make one wonder if she's a street urchin... (and now I have this touching scene in my head where dash finds a wet scootaloo in an alley at night during a storm and takes her home and cleans her up, feeds her, and puts her to bed in a guest room... why cant canon Rainbow be as sweet to scoot as fanon rainbow is?)

Well, unless it's part of the plot where the parents do pop in for a visit, how many characters have mentioned their parents? As for Scoot, that would be cute for her to hang around Rainbow, but she'd actually have to fly to get to RD's house..Something she can't do. :unsure: And I'm sure Ponyville's Foal Protection Agency would make sure she had an legal guardian...

I just noticed in the latest episode as Spike is traveling on foot to the grounds, he had a bit of a Castaway beard that falls off, how and when did he make or grow that beard?

I just noticed in the latest episode as Spike is traveling on foot to the grounds, he had a bit of a Castaway beard that falls off, how and when did he make or grow that beard?

Pinkie Pie keeps her supply of false-castaway-beards in holes all over Equestria for 'False-Castaway-Beard' emergencies. Usually 'I've been doing this for so long.." jokes.

Like this one:

http://www.dailymoti...white-beard_fun

Pinkie Pie keeps her supply of false-castaway-beards in holes all over Equestria for 'False-Castaway-Beard' emergencies. Usually 'I've been doing this for so long.." jokes.

Like this one:

http://www.dailymoti...white-beard_fun

You are right about that and caramel and I were laughing at that beard

I just watched a few episodes and relised Sweetie Belle never uses magic. I don't seem to remember a time when she used it

She's still a foal, she's probably not very good at it yet... after all, prior to H+H Day, she seemed a little... um... slow... though she seems to have caught up now and is even out-pacing the others in INT!

She's still a foal, she's probably not very good at it yet... after all, prior to H+H Day, she seemed a little... um... slow... though she seems to have caught up now and is even out-pacing the others in INT!

In the episode Baby Cakes you find out babies can use magic. And she can still use magic for small stuff.

In the episode Baby Cakes you find out babies can use magic. And she can still use magic for small stuff.

Given what we've seen of the other foals SB's age, I think the cake's baby is uncommonly talented or getting unusually strong 'surges' (twilight, anything you want to tell us? ;) lol) Though I do agree I find it odd... maybe she's just not good at it and doesn't like to do it, kinda like how fluttershy doesn't like to fly more than a few feet off the ground despite being a pegasus)

Given what we've seen of the other foals SB's age, I think the cake's baby is uncommonly talented or getting unusually strong 'surges' (twilight, anything you want to tell us? ;-) lol) Though I do agree I find it odd... maybe she's just not good at it and doesn't like to do it, kinda like how fluttershy doesn't like to fly more than a few feet off the ground despite being a pegasus)

You notice Fluttershy can fly just fine in most situations, but the more nervous she gets, the worse she is at flying to the point where she can't get off the floor. :-(

You notice Fluttershy can fly just fine in most situations, but the more nervous she gets, the worse she is at flying to the point where she can't get off the floor. :-(

I was expecting someone to mention how she and rainbow flew all the way to cloudsdale in Sonic Rainboom and she wasn't exactly catatonic during it... (yeah, her whole problem is nervousness/selfesteme once she overcomes that she'll be able to fly fine)

Honestly though, that's still my best answer for SB - that she's not good at magic so she prefers to do things the earth-pony way.

Honestly though, that's still my best answer for SB - that she's not good at magic so she prefers to do things the earth-pony way.

I'm guessing the average unicorn probably knows a few basic spells, unless it involves something they do for a living. And like most of us, they probably forgot most of the other stuff they learned in school... :-| Levitation spells can be pretty useful for a creature who doesn't have fingers.

Not sure I'd want to change a diaper with my teeth. Eeeee.

I'm guessing the average unicorn probably knows a few basic spells, unless it involves something they do for a living. And like most of us, they probably forgot most of the other stuff they learned in school... :-| Levitation spells can be pretty useful for a creature who doesn't have fingers.

Not sure I'd want to change a diaper with my teeth. Eeeee.

your forgetting that when convenient hooves become sticky and can attach to things

830px-Applejack...uhm..._what_S01E08.png

or can function like mittens

830px-Main_6_holding_cider_S2E15.png

Given what we've seen of the other foals SB's age, I think the cake's baby is uncommonly talented or getting unusually strong 'surges' (twilight, anything you want to tell us? ;) lol) Though I do agree I find it odd... maybe she's just not good at it and doesn't like to do it, kinda like how fluttershy doesn't like to fly more than a few feet off the ground despite being a pegasus)

113327%20-%20Baby_Cakes%20comment%20deviantart%20genetics%20lauren_faust%20pony_genetics%20pound_cake%20pumpkin_cake%20scootaloo%20scootaloo_can%27t_fly%20word_of_faust.png

O_o am I the only one that read that as "Scootaloo is crippled"? The addition of "Or maybe" to me says that "(her being a "late bloomer") is a nicer but less likely possibility"

It'll be interesting to see if we ever get a Scootaloo-specific episode that explains some of her oddities.

Also don't forget some ponies can sprout extra hooves at will!

018Yn.png

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/15804/Two-and-Two-and-Two

It's short, silly, and awesome :D