Foal Play! (open, please apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

Cheerilee stared at Pawn for a moment."Alright..." She to the entire class. "I think it is time I moved on from the rules. For rule one, I do not wish to see any teasing or bulling. Treat all fairly and equal. Two, Always do your homework. Three, please be quiet while I am talking. All I ask is for enough respect for you all to follow these rules."

(Is there any assignments I should set up?)

[i didn't...but..good luck :P]

Chrysalis just sat in the back corner and listened to the mare that had said she was the teacher...Cheerilee, a nice name. Chrysalis dared to look up for a second and heard something about introductiopns so she tried to slink back a bit to avoid that

Flashbomb glanced over at the pony in the corner he decided to introduce her since he overherd some things from their conversation Ho stood up and pointed to her. [colour=#0000FF]"Her name is chrysalis! She lives in canterlot with the princess. She is a nicepony." [/colour]He said with a smile. He felt some gazes on him and he slnk down into his chair with a slight blush.

• 3 weeks later...

[colour=#000000](Too much silence!)[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Oh come on! You can't introduce yourself there Princess? That's pathetic." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said out loud.[/colour]

(Time for some fun!)

[colour=#800080]"Aww look the little princess is pouting. What's wrong? Upset that I don't treat you like everypony else?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](I felt like Marceline from adventure time when writing that...)[/colour]

(So, no news from Air, so I'll take over Cheerilee for a bit :D)

[colour=#ee82ee]Cheerilee looked over at Pocket with an annoyed stare, "Class, since its the first day, why don't I let you out to recess early?" She opened the door and smiled for the foals to go out and have fun... except for one. "Chrysalis, would please stay in for a few minutes to talk with me?"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Cloud was confused, but happy about being let out early, he looked at Shade and Bluemoon, "Wanna go play?" He asked excitedly.[/colour]

Knight fist pumped the air when Cheerilee announced an early recess. He charged out as soon as she opened the door, and immediately went to the swings, swinging around joyfully as fast as he could. Meanwhile, Pawn sighed in annoyance. He closed the book, put it in his saddlebag, then headed for the door, his head held high. After getting out, he found a seemingly quiet area with plenty of sunlight. He lay down in the area, and pulled out his textbook again, humming classical music to himself to drown out the giggling of the foals behind him as he began studying again.

Bluemoon sat in her seat exited about her first day at school. She had no idea what to expect. But boy was she happy when the teacher said [colour=#EE82EE]"Class, since its the first day, why don't I let you out to recess early?" [/colour]A huge grin apeared on her face as the teacher spoke those words << [colour=#40e0d0]Oh boy! Recess already! I'm really liking this school thing![/colour] >> She got up off her seat and and heard Cloud say [colour=#000080]"Wanna go play?" [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]**gasp** Would I!? [/colour]>> Bluemoon was very happy with that offer it made her realise thatshe had already made friends

Chrysalis waited till the room cleared and used magic, with ease somehow, to slam the door and looked at Cheerilee, "Wh...why must I stay?" she slowly said, trying to calm down, she was quite irritated at Pocket, one day she would show her!

Pocket gave a smirk as she walked out the door. Her eyes met with chrysalis, then she walked out the door. She made her way to a quiet place to sit and watch what Chrysalis and Cheerilee would talk about.