((Wait, who's passed out on the floor? WHAT DID I MISS?! O//o))

Shade was too distracted watching Bluemoon and Knight to notice the kiss between Knight Flash and Blizzy. [colour=#800080]"No worries Vi, we'll figure something out. Besides, we still have the whole rest of the trip!"[/colour] She turned her attention to the general group and spoke up. [colour=#800080]"Hey, are we still playing truth or dare?! Who's turn is it?!"[/colour]

((Short reply is short ^^))

• Like 1

Slick felt the packet fall from above him and onto his head, bouncing off of it and onto the floor. Rejection... this was a new feeling, Slick was usually everyponies mate! And Knight was his mate, one of his new favorites... well, 'used' to be one of his favorites... Slick took a look over at Bluemoon, she was dazed and confused, poor filly, though in some sense Slick would have felt lucky to not remember what just happened, would at least soften the blow of his rejection "[colour=#006400]Knight tried to get away from you and knocked you on the floor...[/colour]" Slick said bluntly to his fellow floor sitting friend "[colour=#006400]Guess me and you went a little too far... I went so far I even lost a...[/colour]" [colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#B22222]"I'm sorry I called you mean. I'm just mad, and get crabby when I'm in a small place. Apology brohoof?" [/colour]what?... he was... sorry!? After all Slick did!?... wow... Knight must really be a good friend... just like he managed to hear Shade say... '[colour=#800080]through think and thin[/colour]'. Slick couldn't feel happier! His grin quickly returned and he practically vaulted over the seat to get to Knight, not quite making it so he just slumped, everything from waist up over the headrest. He reached out his hoof to bro-hoof Knight with a laugh "[colour=#006400]Hell yea! I'm sorry too... But it is noted! No small spaces! No hugs![/colour]" he said with a small salute, his hoof still pressed against Knights, Slicks face full of glee once more!

(So happeh for Slick! /)^3^(\ )

It was all getting better. Slick returned to his excited self, nearly jumping over the chair to brohoof Knight. Knight laughed at the position Slick was in. Slick apologized, and affirmed the rules of Knight's personal space. [colour=#b22222]"I'm glad we're cool now. I'm still kinda' mad though." [/colour]He told Slick, as he got up to sit back with him. He returned to a state of 'annoyed' with Slick, which was the livable amount of anger Knight could have with somepony. He remembered the card the pony gave him. [colour=#b22222]"You're seriously giving me a free sword?" [/colour]He asked the pony skeptically. [colour=#b22222]"There's gotta' be a catch."[/colour]

"Well of course there is a catch. I will be the one making it, but I cant promise you that it will be the best. I just started my blacksmithing lessions like a year ago. And swords are the allow thing that I can at least sell or giveaway everything ekes is unuseable" He said sightly diheartes from his seat. "I am in for truth or dare, but you got to let those two kiss so that the next dare can be givin." He said hitting the top of blizzys seat.

Bluemoon picked HERSELF of the ground (thanks for caring XD) And walked over to Shade and Violets seat << [colour=#40e0d0]**groan** I guess Knight really dosen't like fillies, right?[/colour] >> She said before letting out a slightly embarrassed chuckle << [colour=#40e0d0]So who's turn is it anyway?[/colour] >> She said questioning whether or not they were still playing dare or truth

(Really short post is really REALLY short!)

Flashbomb released the kiss and opened his eyes he was blushing profusely still and he chuckled a bit. It felt like an eternity kissing Blizzy, He actually didnt know how long he held the kiss for. [colour=#0000FF]"wow" [/colour]He said, He looked forward and had many thoughts running through his mind. He then looked back and Asked who was still playing truth or dare.

His first kiss, and it was with Blizzy. He smiled at the thought.

"Of course...Well, at least they are friends again!"-said Violet as she pointed to the two colt before them. When Bluemoon sat down next to them she said that she guess Knight doesn[colour=#282828]'[/colour]t like fillies than asked who[colour=#282828]'s turn is it in the truth or dare game. Violet totally forgot that they were playing truth or dare, honestly she didn't really care about what the others done till Bluemoon mentioned it. "I don't know, but I wasn't been yet..."[/colour]

Slick was slightly disheartened and slightly determined by Knights 'still mad' state, at least they were still buddies but what was Slick going to do to make it up to him?... hmmm... Anyway, Slick pushed himself over the top of the seat to land next to Knight in his normal position, if you wanted to call it 'normal' at least it was normal for Slick. The two fillies were still talking about something and the only thing he managed to make out of there conversation was "Of course... Well, at least they are friends again" said by Violet... what were that planning?... Slick turned to Knight, looking up at him from his awkward position "[colour=#006400]Hey Knight... Why don't you like fillies?[/colour]" He asked curiously, keeping his voice low "[colour=#006400]There's nothing wrong with them... not to mention it looks like Violet and Shade really want to be friends with us... I just don't get it....[/colour]" he pondered, still looking at Knight, placing a hoof on his shoulder "[colour=#006400]we're mates buddy... You can tell me anything and I will tell you anything you want to know too! I just.... want to help you get over your fear, so you don't upset anyone[/colour]" He said, a caring tone within his voice as he looked over and the two fillies, patting the seat next to him "[colour=#006400]you two want to sit down?[/colour]" He asked with a grin as he realized what not to do "[colour=#006400]Oh! But don't sit next to Knight... just yet, and make sure to leave everypony some room![/colour]" He quickly added with a small blush, signalling towards his renewed friend.

((Sorry I'm so late on this you guys XD I have a lot of stuff to make up and grades to bring up))

Shade was too distracted watching Bluemoon and Knight to notice the kiss between Knight Flash and Blizzy.

((Also, I see what you did there, Stormy XD))

Flashbomb released the kiss and opened his eyes he was blushing profusely still and he chuckled a bit. It felt like an eternity kissing Blizzy, He actually didnt know how long he held the kiss for. [colour=#0000FF]"wow" [/colour]He said, He looked forward and had many thoughts running through his mind. He then looked back and Asked who was still playing truth or dare.

His first kiss, and it was with Blizzy. He smiled at the thought.

Blizzy was at a loss for words. In only a couple of hours, Blizzard had gone from finding the thought of socializing with anypony absolutely ridiculous to making several new friends and kissing the pony she'd developed a crush on several minutes before. She wasn't even weirded out! It was actually kind of... nice! She heard Flash say "[colour=#0000ff]wow[/colour][colour=#000000]," and she grinned and responded with, "[/colour][colour=#008080]Ditto[/colour][colour=#000000]."[/colour]

Flashbomb noticed that everypony was doing their own thing he turned back in his seat. He looked forward and glanced over to blizzy he blushed again. He looked into his back pack and pulled out a energy drink and opened it. He sipped on it and watched as the bus moved along. His mind was still running with thoughts, He had kissed a pony who he had a crush on just 40 minutes ago. [colour=#0000FF]"So do you want to keep playing truth or dare?" [/colour]He asked Broken and Blizzy.

The blacksmith pony told him that the only catch was that the sword probably wouldn't be too good, as he was still in training. [colour=#b22222]"I'm cool with that! A bad sword is better than this tiny thing." [/colour]Knight told him cheerfully with a large grin. He turned to Slick when he asked him something. Knight didn't hear it, but he put his hoof on his shoulder, making Knight uncomfy again, and said he wanted to help him overcome his fear. Knight extrapolated what he said. [colour=#b22222]"Why I'm afraid of fillies?" [/colour]Slick confirmed what he said. [colour=#b22222]"I don't really know how to explain it. I guess... I don't trust them? I just feel like something bad will happen when they get too close. And they make me feel kinda' sad for some reason." [/colour]Knight thought really hard for an actual reason, but his small mind couldn't come up with more than that.

"I want to play to, and I think that its Flash or Blizzy's turn." Gear said turning to look at the pony that he afforded a seat to. "Hi, Puzzlebeat. My names Crimson Tag, but I like to be called Gearlock by my friends. You injoying the trip so far?" He asked turning his head sideways. Thats when he noticed that he no longer held his slushy with his magic. "Does anyone know were I put my slushy?" He asked aloud. "I seem to have forgot it somewhere on the bus,"

[colour=#800080]"Eeep!!"[/colour] Shade squeaked, quickly raising her back hooves from the now greener, stickier floor and up over Bluemoon. [colour=#800080]"Gearlock, I think !!" [/colour]The purple little pony listened as Slick asked if Violet and herself would like to sit by him and Knight, but not TOO close to Knight. She looked down at the apple flavoured, slushie filled floor. [colour=#800080]"Suuurrreee.." [/colour]Shade accepted the invitation, hoping that it was a good move. [colour=#800080]"I guess if Knight sits by the window we won't have to be RIGHT right next to him, only kind of."[/colour] She plopped her plot down next to Slick. Something about sitting by him just made her smile. It was Flashbomb's turn to ask somepony truth or dare, but he seemed distracted. [colour=#800080]I guess I'd prolly be kinda distracted too if I had to somepony I really liked..[/colour]

Flashbomb looked around for someone to truth or dare he looked to Knight, Slick, Blizzy, Broken, and puzzlebeat.

He chose knight. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey Knight! Truth or Dare?"[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF](Darn Spoilers are not working on my xbox.)[/colour]

Truth

Flashbomb tilted his head with interest. [colour=#0000FF]"Do you Have a crush on Blueoon because i think you do."[/colour]

Dare

Flashbomb chuckled [colour=#0000FF]"Hug somepony for 5 seconds. Not me though."[/colour]

The scarred pony nearby, Flashbomb was it? Asked Knight next for Truth or Dare. After what he had to do last time, Knight chose truth this time. It was a fairly simple one, though it bugged Knight that others thought that. [colour=#b22222]"NO! Why would I have a crush on that annoying filly?!" [/colour]He hadn't thought his words through, and didn't know how it would affect Bluemoon. His loud voice earned him a 'shush' from the teacher, and he quickly sat back down and quieted. He hardly noticed when Shade moved up with them, trying his best not to say anything. It seemed all anypony wanted to do was bug Knight with fillies.

Don't trust fillies? Well that was just silly! Slick let out a loud laugh and looked at knight, hoof still on his shoulder "[colour=#006400]how can you not trust them!? I mean look at Shade here![/colour]" He said happily, his other hoof being placed on the newly arrived fillies shoulder "[colour=#006400]She wouldn't harm a fly! I mean I would trust her![/colour]" He laughed as he gave Knight a small nudge "[colour=#006400]they don't bite, there usually a bit nicer that colts... whats not to like?[/colour]" He asked, really not understanding what the problem with Knight was, his mother was a filly! Well... I 'mare' but there just big fillies, it just didn't add up... "[colour=#006400]Look... Knight...[/colour]" he started, trying to think up the right words to handle the situation "[colour=#006400]I understand if you don't like fillies... but if you don't then don't be so... so... rash? Is that the word?[/colour]" He asked himself, trailing off a little "[colour=#006400]Quick to yell out and insult them! Just... keep it to yourself at least, my mum used to always tell me to tolerate my troubles, not let them get to me![/colour]" He explained with a wide grin, giving Knight a little while to think it over, turning back to look at Shade "[colour=#006400]So Shade!...[/colour]" he started, not quite sure where he was going to go with the conversation, thinking up the first thing that came to mind "[colour=#006400]Whats up with the socks? Never tried them myself[/colour]" he laughed, seeing as socks were more of a 'fillies' type of thing

Flashbomb yawned, He listened to the conversation that he had sparked between the other ponies. He never really got the meaning of socks or what facinated te fillies about them. He drank from the energy drink to try to perk up but it didnt help much. He closed his yes and drifted into a little nap. He listened to thehum of the bus as it rolled alon and the bickering ponies behind him.