[colour=#800080]"Not me. I'm used to different airs all the time. Maybe..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She turned around a swung her tail over Gearlock's nose. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Maybe I can try your air some time." [/colour][colour=#000000]She then stopped and looked back at him, blushing and unsure of why she did that. [/colour][colour=#800080]"[/colour][colour=#800080]Sorry." [/colour]

[colour=#000000](That was the weirdest thing to type ever.)[/colour]

• Like 1

((That was funny as hay!!!! Take this power token!))

His face flashed red, both in confusion and weirdly in semi-joy. "What are you sorry about?" He stepped closer to her. "I would love to have you visit me in Canterlot." He was confused at to why he was acting like this.

[colour=#800080]"Wouldn't have to visit. I live in canterlot." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said with a slight smile. Now a new feeling about gear was being shown that would have made her face hoof. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Great, now it seems gear, flash, and shade have my heart...lovely." [/colour][colour=#000000]She thought.[/colour]

Slick grabbed Knights hoof and the two made there way off the bus, some fresh air would do the two good, Knight was waay to close to freaking out just then, but maybe it would grow on him? Maybe, hooves crossed, Knight may even like Violet back? Who would know... When Slick and Knight got off the bus he pulled Knight aside, looking at him a little worried "You ok bro? Not going to flip out?" He asked, a hoof on Knights shoulder "[colour=#006400]You did good bro, I'm proud of ya, seeing your... situation when it comes to fillies...[/colour]" Slick let out a long sight, looking around, nopony was close enough to hear the two just yet but Shade and Violet would soon come off the bus... maybe they might be looking for the two "[colour=#006400]Look Knight... I need to know. Why don't you trust fillies? Surely something has happened in your past that has made you... you know, the pony you are[/colour]" He gave Knight a confident look, hoping to inspire his dear friend, keep his courage up "[colour=#006400]You can tell me bro, it'l do you good.[/colour]"

Slicked pulled Knight out of the bus before anything had happened. Knight hardly even noticed that they arrived at Red Rock. Slick pulled him aside, and began checking on Knight. [colour=#b22222]"I-I'm fine... I don't think I'll flip out..." [/colour]He answered Slick. He then started asking Knight why he didn't trust fillies again. Knight became annoyed again. [colour=#b22222]"I don't know! I just... Every time I look at one, I just feel... Like I should avoid them! And that they can hurt me somehow!" [/colour]He honestly didn't know. Any other pony would find out by then that it was probably something related to his mother. But Knight isn't a smart pony. [colour=#b22222]"Maybe it's just something about me with no explanation!" [/colour]He finally stated. [colour=#b22222]​"Yeah, it's just some... What's the word? Idio-... Idiosyn- something. It's one of those!"[/colour]

Flashbomb breathed in the salty air, he felt fine but the heat was getting worse, And his long mane didnt help at all. Flash watched Gear and pocket speak to eachother. He smiled warmly to see them getting along. He noticed her glance at him, it caught him offguard. It seemed more than a glance. He tried to put his hoof on it but being the naieve pony he was he didntmake anything of it. He saw Slick pulling knight out of the bus like a ragdoll. He laughed and watched them for awhile. He then looked around and took in thesights of redrock. He took the last drink of his energy drink and put the can in a trashcan not far from them. E sat again next to blizzy waitng for something to happen. He felt as though he should say something to Blizzy about the kiss and the tideof feelings he had. But he figured that now was not the time.

Though Blizzy was not normally the type of pony to get super excited about much of anything, she was overflowing with sheer excitement in being able to spend some time at the beach with her new friends. "Flashie, what're you gonna do first? I think I'm gonna test out that water," she said grinning and scraping a hoof against the ground like a bull when it's about to charge. "I hope it's nice and cold!" she said, being one to prefer chilly weather (after all, her name /is/ Blizzard.)

Flashbomb wasn't the only one to catch Pocket's glance towards him. Blizzy noticed too, and it made her feel a bit uneasy. Blizzy had never had a real friend before, let alone a crush on anypony. And now she really liked Flash a lot. But Blizzy got the feeling that Puzzle did as well. Blizz frowned, looking down at the trail she'd made in the dirt with her hoove. This wasn't just about Flashbomb though. Blizzy got the feeling that Puzzle didn't like Blizzy. Was it just her blowing things out of proportion? Oh, probably. But when she wasn't very good at socializing and making friends to begin with, it was hard to tell what was actually being felt and what was her just making things up due to her nerves getting the best of her.

Shadow noticed a filly who was all by herself and looked sorta lonely and sad so he decided to go over and talk to her to see if he could cheer her up. Not like he had any friends yet, so it could be a good chance of finally making one. "Hey there! What's your name? I'm Shadow Streak" he said to the sad filly. ((Blizzard that is you))

Bluemoon was enjoying her wet socks by herself when she heard Shades dare. Violet, a filly, had to eat a candy off of Knights noes [colour=#AFEEEE]Oh this ought to be really funnyt to herself [/colour]She though. Bluemoon approched the scene just in time to see Violet nervously place the candy on Knights face. She got exited as Violet got closer [colour=#afeeee]It's gonna be so funny to watch him flip! [/colour]She thought while letting out a sly giiggle.Mooney watched as Violet got closer and closer, and as her grin got wider and wider at knights unavoidablle explosion. And suddenly!...Nothing...No explosion, no panic, nothing. << [colour=#40E0D0]Well that's anti-climactic.Or maybe he's just getting more comfertable around fillies[/colour] >> Bluemoon was glad to think that maybe knight was getting more comfertable with fillies. Bluemoon made her way off the boss and awaited further instruction from Miss Licorice

Flashbomb looked to Blizzy when she asked what he was going to do first. He chuckled and thought for a moment, There were probably so many things to do in red rock and he never thought what he was going to do first. [colour=#0000FF]"Well the sun is to hot for flying and such i think i would try out the water too! I like scuba diving so i might delve right into that. it could be fun i might find some lost items that could be very cool!" [/colour]He noticed that Blizy looked somewhat sad and he tried to cheer her up. [colour=#0000FF]"Im sure we will all have a great time here in Red Rock! Youll see." [/colour]He smiled to her and looked back at the coast line. He hoped that the teacher would hury because the heat got even worse, any more and he would have to borrow a ponytail bind for his mane. He saw the pony that had kept to himself walk up to Blizzy and him. He smiled and shook his hoof. [colour=#0000FF]"Nice to meet you shadow streak. Are you enjoying the trip so far?" [/colour]He asked with a curt nod. Why was he being so fancy and friendly today? it must have been the weather.

((Night swimming sounds like so much fun :D))

((To clarify, Red Rock is a smallish beach town with a nice big outside area for shopping and lots of beach bums and cool locals and lots of ponies in sunglasses))

[colour=#800080]"..Oh!! That explains a lot I guess!!" [/colour]She wasn't surprised at all that Knight's trying to hit on her and her filly friends had been a dare all along. She didn't have much time to dwell on it though, because the candy had been placed, and Violet was moving in!! Knight had his eyes closed tight in preparation. He didn't freak out as bad as Shade had expected, which was a huge step!! He did get rather embarrassed afterwards, however, but Slick was quick to help him make an exit. [colour=#800080]"Violet, that was GREAT!! He didn't even flinch or ANYTHING!! I think he's really starting to be okay with us or whatever." [/colour]Shade gave her two friends a gentle grin. [colour=#800080]"Umm... Bluemoon? Those don't look very... comfortable. Would you like a dry sock to wear? I only have two left because the boys are wearing my other ones," [/colour]she paused and giggled. [colour=#800080]"but you can wear one of them at least!! We can wash yours later tonight so that they won't be all sticky." [/colour]Shade realized that she'd forgotten her suitcase under her old seat and wheeled it out with only a LOT of difficulty. [colour=#800080]"Sorry, this things WAY heavy.. You guys go ahead without me!! I'll catch up!!"[/colour] Shade did her best not to tilt her bag too much as she pulled it along. Even with the wheels on the end, it seemed increasingly difficult to make it to the end of the bus with it.[colour=#800080] "Stairs, get ready.."[/colour] She hopped down one step, then pulled the luggage down one. THUD! Then twice more. Thud! Thud! Shade layed her luggage down in the dirt, waiting by everypony else.[colour=#800080] The air feels kinda like when you're in a hot tub here.. but moist instead of dry.[/colour] She smacked her tongue against the roof of her mouth once, get a taste of the new air.

Miss Licorice's students were so well behaved, all waiting around for instruction just outside of the bus.[colour=#008080] "What're you guys doing?! Play on the beach, check out your cabins, go have fun!! Red Rock!! We made it!!"[/colour] [colour=#800080]"But, Miss Licorice? Weren't you going to assign us cabins?"[/colour][colour=#008080] "Oh yeah!! Follow me, everypony!!"[/colour] Licorice and Petals led the way down the small, dirt path down to the beautimous, red sand. The sand was a deep red-black, which contrasts with the blue water, the black sea wall, and the greens of the coconut trees perfectly. [colour=#008080]"Red rock is notorious for it's coloured sand. It's one of the only places in Equestria with sand of such colour. While nopony is really certain what the cause of it is, there are plenty of theories. Some scientists believe that it was once the same desert colour as any other beach, but was stained red later by the oxidizing iron minerals in the land. Other theories suggest that the sand itself has magical qualities to it, some locals even go as far as to say that it boosts their magical abilities. No scientific evidence supports this, but sometimes, magic is just science that we can't yet understand. So, who's to say?" [/colour]She stopped for a moment, having passed one cabin and now in front of another. [colour=#008080]"In cabin number 2, we'll have (all of the girls that aren't npc's)"[/colour] Not far down, Licorice assigned all of the boys who aren't npc's cabin 4. After assigning everypony's cabins, Licorice turned all of her students loose for the night, the promise of 5 bits each for those who's tape was still on the door by morning, (which again, she'll do room checks and put it on at midnight) and a reminder that tonight's number one priority was to relax and enjoy themselves!!

Violet garbbed her backpack and got off from the bus while Shade went back to her suitcase. Violet never been in Red Rock, so the enviroment was something else what she expected. The view was so beautiful, the beach with the red coloured sand, the coconut trees. Everything was so new to her. Then there was the sea. That was the one which caught her eyes mostly. Miss Licorice led them to their cabins while she told some fact about Red Rock. The sky was clear, just a little cloud appeared sometimes which shroud the sun but soon it moved along, so it was very hot outside. As she listened the facts she hoped that they will arrive soon and she will be able to put down her luggage. She didn't need to wait so much, because soon they arrived to the first cabin which was the number 2. Miss Licorice said that will be the girls cabin, and not far from there will be the boys cabin which is the number 4. Violet opened the door and gladly note that there was much more cool inside. It was nice, and in some degree a clean cabin. Violet looked for a bed and found one really soon in the corner. She put down her luggage on it than laid to the bed next to it. She sighed one than closed her eyes and just lying there for a short time. It was so soft and she was felt uncomfortable sitting in the bus seat so she was glad that she could lie down a bit. "I can't believe that we finally arrived..."-she said after she opened her eyes and looked at the others. She opened her backpack, took out a little plush and placed it on a bed next to her because she wanted to hold that bed for Shade. After it, she laid back to her bed and started to think about what happened on the bus, more precisely to the truth or dare game. As Shade said on the bus while they were get off, he didn't even flinch but Violet was afraid that it wasn't a good idea.

Pocket had put her bookbag and all of her stuff on a top bunk in cabin two. She jumped up there and landed with a flop. She pulled out her two small sharpened sticks and twiddled with them. She put them back and then looked around the cabin. The wood looked like some type of mahogany or oak. The air made this place feel very much alive and well. Pocket looked into her bags again to find her swimming suit. (Is that cannnon?) She put it on and got ready to go swimming in the lake.

WhenGear entered his cabin he was surpised to find that the air was more breathable in there. He put down his bag by the bed in the back of the cabin, claiming it as his own. He thought about hanging out in there for a couple hours, but seeing as they were leaving in the morning he chose to go ahead and look for the ore. Grabing the picax out ofd his bag, he mad his way back out. Spotting some rocks inbetwwen the beach and the cabin he thought best to start there.

(Not sure if cannon O.o But we are at the sea! Not the lake!)

Slick had followed Mis Licorice around, noting places of interest to himself as they went, most notable was the beach and how awesome it looked! The colours were like Slick had never seen before and just staring at the water... that was going to look so cool at night with the moon... But anyway, Slick proceeded to where the cabins where and eventually they came to the one he was sharing! And he had all his colt bus mates in it too! Awesome! Though the girls weren't exactly next door, with another group of guys being between them it was still close enough! Slick dashed in and got first pick of beds! Sweet! He galloped over to the bunk on the left, beside the window and hopped up onto the top one, swinging his bag on the bunk underneath for Knight, bros have to stick together, it's a rule somewhere... The bed was great, soft, warm, large enough for the colt, but it was it's position that was important. The bed was right next to the window closest to the girls cabin, this meant that at night it was going to be easy to sneak out and head over to the girls left side and grab them! Only problem is... The teacher was right next to the girls cabin... hopefully they had a window on the right side that he could sneak in... "[colour=#006400]This is going to be soo cool!![/colour]" He shoted out at his cabin mates, the widest of grins on his face as they came in.

Flashbomb followed the group down the trail not really paying attention to the speech that the teacher was giving. He looked at the red sand with intreauge but continued on. Eventually they made it to the cabins and they were assigned to them. Flash nodded to Blizzy and went into the colt's cabin, He found a bunk bed in the far right corner away from the entrance. He trotted over and set his back pack on the top bunk he glanced over and saw that slick gearlock and a few others had begun to settle in. He took out of his pack a pair of goggles and hoof flippers. He put them on and placed the mask on his forehead, He kept his hair in a ponytail and nodded to the others. He left the cabin and trotted to the shore line. He put his mask on and took a deep breath. He jumped into the cool water and the sudden shock of the water hit him in the stomach. He managed to keep afloat and swim. He saw that there was a life guard on duty so he was safe, He flapped his wings in the water to get them cool. He dove down into the water and went deep. The water was crystal clear and nice he heard the water rushing around his ears as he swam below the water. He swam down to the bottom of the first shelf of the ocean. He paced himself so he could stay under for awhile, he was about 25 feet under the surface it was cold that deep. He looked for any cool shells or anything interesting. He swam back and forth trying to find something but his oxygen supply was running low. He swam back up to the surface and broke it. He gasped for air and swam at the surface gaining his composure. He wanted to find atleast something.

After his talk, Slick seemed to give up on trying, much to Knight's relief. They walked along the beach. The first thing Knight noticed was the salty smell of the beach, followed by the crashing of the waves mixed with pelicans chirping about. It almost seemed too peaceful and quiet for Knight's tastes. The red sand was definitely a sight, something Knight found very awesome as he picked up a scoop of it, disappointed to find it had the texture of regular sand. The crystal clear water was sparkling in the warm sun, and begging for somepony to give a giant cannonball in it. But Knight had to do something first. He followed Miss Licorice as she showed everypony their cabins. He made a note to avoid the fillies cabin. He entered the boys cabin with Slick and several of the others. Slick was too fast for Knight, and had already taken the top bunk. [colour=#b22222]"Awww." [/colour]He complained. [colour=#b22222]"Ah well, bottom bunk's cool too." [/colour]He told himself, as he threw his saddlebag below Slick's bed. [colour=#b22222]"Wanna' go swimming dude?" [/colour]He asked Slick, looking out the door at the much-too-calm ocean. [colour=#b22222]How come I hear waves if I don't see them?[/colour]

• Like 1

[colour=#008080] magic is just science that we can't yet understand. So, who's to say?" [/colour]

(thor refrence?)

Bluemoon followed Licorice as she gave them a short dime tour. She listened atentivly at every bit of information Licorice threw at her.then came the assigning of the cabins, Bluemoon was assigned to Cabin 2 Along with most of the other Fillies. She waled into the cabin andwalkedd toward a bottom bunk bed( which ever one is left ) <<[colour=#40e0d0] this place seems cozzy[/colour] >>

Blizzy quickly dropped off her things at the cabin and headed to the beach. [colour=#008080]This should be fun, [/colour][colour=#000000]she thought to herself, grinning and took off high into the sky. "[/colour][colour=#008080]CANNONBALL[/colour][colour=#000000]!" she yelled. A split second after, she pulled in her wings tightly and went into a spiraling free-fall right into the ocean, causing salty water to spray in all directions.[/colour]

Broken trotted off the bus and followed the group, after getting the lowdown of the place, hel yelled to his bunkmate,who was already swimming

[colour=#00FFFF]"I CALL BOTTOM BUNK!!"[/colour]

Broken then ran into the room and tested most of the bottom bunks that werent taken yet, he chose what he thought to be the most comfortable, which was the bink that was closest to a back door

[colour=#00FFFF]"HA!"[/colour]

he yelled loudly

[colour=#00FFFF]"Soft beds AND an easy way to sneak out!, this is gonna be so awesome!"[/colour]

Broken levitated his stuff over to the bunk bed and slid perfectly under the sheets of the bed

[colour=#00FFFF]"Woo!!,"[/colour]

Broken looked over to the other pony, who also looks exited and is grinning

[colour=#00FFFF]"Sup dude, names Broken, Broken chords, but you can call me Broken, so whats your name?"[/colour]

Broken asked the pony with a smile.