Bluemoon hoped on the bus and made her way to Knight and Slicks seat, Hoped up on the seat and sat on Knights lap like she said she would. Bluemoon moved around a bit to get comfortable before noticing the hay << [colour=#40e0d0]Um. what's up with the hay?[/colour] >>

((huzzah for short post!))

Also this --> http://cheezburger.com/7107576576

• Like 1

Shade could tell that Pocket wanted to kiss her, jumbling her thoughts more. She was scatterbrained! [colour=#800080]It WAS just a dare.... Right? Puzzle seemed SO hurt by it though!! It's not like we were dating or anything but.. but... [/colour]Shade was shocked when she felt the familiar mouth meet hers once again. She kissed back passionately, her head clearing instantly. She knew that she liked it, and quickly got into it, ignoring the world around her, including her male crush, Slick, who walked past and may or may not have seen. Shade REALLY, really did like Pocket, and really got into it. After awhile of blissful tongue wrestling, Shade reluctantly broke the kiss. She smiled shamelessly at the pony. [colour=#800080]"..You should totally sit by me on the way up! We should prolly get back on, come to think of it.."[/colour] She did just that, sitting in the row right across from her friend Violet with Bluemoon in Knight's lap. [colour=#800080]OH GAWHD... [/colour]She giggled, ignoring it. [colour=#800080]"Sock time!!"[/colour]

((OoC: I'm having a sleep over irl so I'll send the bus off tomorrow even though I really want to now... Hmm, if somepony else just says we started rolling that would be really awesome :)))

Before anypony could confirm that they were starting the game again, somepony just sat on Knight as if he wasn't there! He pushed her off quickly, not enjoying the invasion of his personal bubble. Wait... Her... Knight realized a FILLY sat on him. He panicked and backed up into Slick. [colour=#b22222]"Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!!!!" [/colour]He complained repeatedly, trying to shake the cooties off of himself. The bus began rolling, nearly knocking Knight over, so he returned to his normal seating position to continue his whining.

"I now what you mean abOut tryig to be yourself." Turning back around. He still was un sure if he would join the truth and dare game, but if he got asked he wouldn't say no. ((sorry about the bad short * post, I replying on my iPod))

Broken walked onto the bus and sat in the seat that he was sitting in originally, near the back of the bus, he then heard a pony yelling so he lazily levitated his body a bit over the seat as he raised a brow he then shrugged it off and bounced back into his seat, he looked out the window and saw two ponies kissing each other, with a weirded out expression he looked down and closed his eyes, seeing if he can sqeeze a bit more sleep in.

[colour=#00FFFF]"well, this is gonna be an intresting busride"[/colour]

Broken said faintly to himself

(Feel free to bother Broken all you want! He dont mind a bit!)

Shade had broken the kiss with pocket. She said that they needed to get on the bus and left without Pocket but said she should sit with her. [colour=#800080]"No...you don't." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said looking pretty sad. She then got frustrated and punched the wall near her only to pull back and say [/colour][colour=#800080]"Ow." [/colour][colour=#000000]​Her hoof throbbed. She needed to find Puzzle and apologize to him. She walked around a bit and eventually found him just outside the store. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Puzzle listen we need to talk." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said[/colour]

Flashbomb had sat next to Blizzy on the bus. He placed his bag on the floor and sighed. [colour=#0000FF]"Im so happy were out of there." [/colour]He commented [colour=#0000FF]"Just a hot, dry, middle of nowhere town." [/colour]He leaned back and felt the bus start again. It rolled out of the sleepy town and started on the main road. Flashbomb looked to Blizzy and realized that she hadnt got much at the store. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey if you want i could share some of the stuff i got if you run out, I got plenty." [/colour]He offered her. He heard knight squeal about something and looked to see that a blue pony had been messing with him. He shrugged and sat back again. looking at the back of the seat in front of them.

"[colour=#006400]oh hey bro![/colour]" Slick called out as Knight sat himself next to him, guess he hadn't thought of his past action as a 'half hug' and Slick wasn't going to die... for now! Slick then looked to the front to hear the acknowledgement of Gearlock in the seat infront, it was nice to hear that his values were respected, it brought a little warm feeling in his stomach and it made Slick feel smart for the rare occasion. Bluemoon then came up the isle and slipped herself past Slick to sit on Knight... wait what!? She was serious!? Slicks jaw hit the floor but Knight was waaay ahead, shoving Bluemoon aside while he cowered up to Slick, like he was going to die from her touch or something, yelling "[colour=#ff0000]ew ew[/colour]" like he had fillyphobea! Which would make a lot of sense if he did! Slick grabbed Knight by his shoulders and looked him dead in the eye, confidence that he had gained from Gearlock surging through him "[colour=#006400]Knight! Calm down![/colour]" He half yelled in his most stern voice, which didn't manage to come out very stern "[colour=#006400]she is a filly, just a female version of you and me ok? She is just like any other colt, she has no 'cooties' they don't exist[/colour]" Slick was looking Knight dead in the eye but then looked back at Bluemoon "My most sincere apologies for my dear friend... he is a little... how do I put it..." Slick thought not able to find a word that would explain it and not hurt Knights feelings "well... you know" he said with his normal self returning as he looked back to Knight "[colour=#006400]ok Knight? You calmed down bro?[/colour]"

Slick grabbed Knight, and began telling him that cooties didn't exist. Knight knew that, he mostly meant it as a metaphor for when a filly broke his personal bubble. Why did nopony seem to realize this stuff? He calmed down, and apologized for Knight, then asked if he was okay. [colour=#b22222]"I'm fine. I just don't like getting too close to others." [/colour]He told Slick, as he gave one last wipe of the non existent germs the filly gave him. [colour=#b22222]"Alright, anyways... You! Scarred guy!" [/colour]He pointed towards a blue, heavily scarred pegasus, who he thought looked awesome. [colour=#B22222]"You're playing, right? Truth or dare?"[/colour]

Truth:

What do you hate the most about the pony next to you?

Dare:

Suck your hoof and cry like a baby while calling for mommy and asking for milk!

Flahbomb heard knight ask somepony to choose truth or dare. He didnt hear a responce and turned his head to Knight. He was talking to him. Flashbomb smiled [colour=#0000FF]"Truth!" [/colour]He said to Knight. [colour=#B22222]"Whatdo you hate most about the pony next to you?"[/colour][colour=#800000] [/colour]Flashbomb glanced to Blizzy whom was next to him. He had no hates to her at all. He liked her, He even kinda had a crush on her. He looked back to knight. He was waiting for a responce. Flashbomb tried to think of nothing harsh. His mind was blank, he had to respond. [colour=#0000FF]"I hate...... How she Looks so sad all the time like she is alone. She needs to cheer up." [/colour]He said. He looked to Blizzy.

Bluemoon Fell on the ground by a panicking Knight Yelling [colour=#B22222]"Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!!!!" [/colour]She Laughed as she watched him cower toward Slick << [colour=#40e0d0]Haha. Wow, some knight you are[/colour] >> Bluemoon hoped up on the bench taking a seat next to knight << [colour=#40e0d0]Oh watch out I'm a dangerous little filly![/colour] >> She said before letting out a laugh "[colour=#006400]she is a filly, just a female version of you and me ok? [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]Ya I mean really, We aren't that different [/colour] >> "[colour=#006400] She is just like any other colt, she has no 'cooties' they don't exist[/colour]" << [colour=#40e0d0]He's right you know that stuff dosen't exist[/colour] >> She said While letting out a little laugh [colour=#008000]"My most sincere apologies for my dear friend [/colour]<<[colour=#40e0d0] no worries I don't hold it against either of you [/colour]>> Bluemoon turned to knight with a curious look and said << [colour=#40e0d0]But honestly, Why such a distaste for fillies? I mean it's not like we're that different. The only differences I can think of is that we don't use the same bathhroom and that fillies tend to be smaller [/colour]>>

The pony picked truth, and his answer rather bored Knight. He was hoping for something that could cause some slight discord for some laughter, but his answer wasn't exactly offensive. The filly behind him asked he didn't like fillies. [colour=#b22222]"Because... You know... Reasons... I have a good reason, I just don't know what the word is for it or how to describe it!" [/colour]If he had a better grasp of words, he likely would have used 'abandonment' or 'disloyal' or 'liars' to describe his feelings towards fillies. [colour=#b22222]"All I know is, I don't like getting close to them." [/colour]Knight was easily offending the other fillies listening, though he never really cared about that.

Flashbomb had sat next to Blizzy on the bus. He placed his bag on the floor and sighed. [colour=#0000FF]"Im so happy were out of there." [/colour]He commented [colour=#0000FF]"Just a hot, dry, middle of nowhere town." [/colour]He leaned back and felt the bus start again. It rolled out of the sleepy town and started on the main road. Flashbomb looked to Blizzy and realized that she hadnt got much at the store. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey if you want i could share some of the stuff i got if you run out, I got plenty." [/colour]He offered her. He heard knight squeal about something and looked to see that a blue pony had been messing with him. He shrugged and sat back again. looking at the back of the seat in front of them.

Flahbomb heard knight ask somepony to choose truth or dare. He didnt hear a responce and turned his head to Knight. He was talking to him. Flashbomb smiled [colour=#0000FF]"Truth!" [/colour]He said to Knight. [colour=#B22222]"Whatdo you hate most about the pony next to you?"[/colour][colour=#800000] [/colour]Flashbomb glanced to Blizzy whom was next to him. He had no hates to her at all. He liked her, He even kinda had a crush on her. He looked back to knight. He was waiting for a responce. Flashbomb tried to think of nothing harsh. His mind was blank, he had to respond. [colour=#0000FF]"I hate...... How she Looks so sad all the time like she is alone. She needs to cheer up." [/colour]He said. He looked to Blizzy.

Blizzy slid into a seat, and Flashbomb joined her shortly after. She heard him say that he would share some of the stuff he had brought on the trip with him. The light blue pegasus smiled and gave a small nod. "[colour=#008080]Thanks, Flashy[/colour][colour=#000000]," she said, and then realized that she called him Flashy. "[/colour][colour=#008080]Er, sorry. I hope you don't mind that I called you Flashy... twice[/colour][colour=#000000]," she said with a nervous laugh. Then Knight challenged Flashbomb to Truth or Dare. He picked truth. "[/colour][colour=#b22222]What do you hate the most about the pony next to you[/colour][colour=#000000]?" he asked.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Blizzy tensed up big time. Why, of all the questions Knight could've asked, did it have to be that question? She squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for Flashbomb to say something that would break her... but he didn't. In fact, he said something nopony had ever said to/about her before. "[/colour][colour=#0000FF]I hate...... How she Looks so sad all the time like she is alone. She needs to cheer up.[/colour][colour=#000000]" Blizzy's silver eyes snapped open and she felt her coat change from light icy blue to a reddish colour. She opened her mouth to say something, but then clamped it shut, because she honestly couldn't find anything to say. In all honesty, Flash was the first pony she considered to be her friend, and she even liked him a little more than just a friend. [/colour]

((Will do, Browneh!!! :D And it's totally fine, Gearlock!! No worries :) Daaaawwww romance is in the air, Blizzy and Flash!! ;)))

[colour=#800080]I don't what? [/colour]Shade was a little confused, but she could tell that Pocket seemed down, so she just made her way back to the bus.

Shade slipped her new socks on and watched Knight, Bluemoon, and Slick's little performance. She couldn't help but chuckle, especially when Bluemoon tried wiggling in his lap, as the result of Knight pushing Bluemoon off had been kind of predictable. Shade thought that Slick had phrased that very well! She didn't see much of a difference in fillies and colts either. Apart from eyelashes and voices, was there even a difference? He's so PERFECT.[colour=#800080].[/colour][colour=#800080] [/colour]She soon found herself staring.[colour=#800080] I guess I should say something to not look awkward... Umm.. Uh.. [/colour]She spotted Bluemoon, still seated closer to Knight than he was comfortable with.[colour=#800080] "Hey Bluemoon!!" [/colour]She quickly shifted her attention.[colour=#800080] "Stop pestering that poor little colt and can come sit by me." [/colour]Shade patted the open seat right next to her with her sock covered hoof.

• Like 1

Slick felt a feeling that was abnormal to him.. like he was being watched... but not in that creepy ten seconds before a murderer jumps out the bush watched... Slick had prepared for that with his marathon of scary movies that one weekend. No... it was like... admiration? He couldn't be sure but it was definitely a 'good' version of being watched... somehow. But anyway, Slick saw Shade heading up the isle towards them but just managed to catch a glimpse of her looking at him, upside down on the chair, was it her that had the eyes that watched him? Noo! Couldn't have been, he WAS upside down on a bus seat, there was no denying that people would probably look and have a bit of a laugh, that was what he was going for. Before he knew it Bluemoon was being stolen from there row! Slick would feel bad if he didn't desperately need to sort Knights issues out "[colour=#006400]Go ahead Bluemoon! If ya want to leave then it's all good, I don't mind[/colour]" he said with a grin, giving Knight a hoof to the shoulder "[colour=#006400]and I'm sure this guy would love for you to stay[/colour]" he said sarcastically with a cheeky grin "[colour=#006400]Buuut... I'm sure he would understand if you left[/colour]" He laughed, nudging Knight again "[colour=#006400]aint that right buddy?[/colour]"

Pocket had found Puzzle by himself on the bus. She was annoyed already by having to look for him and sat down next to him. [colour=#800080]"Puzzle we need to talk."[/colour]

Flashbomb Smiled and sat backdown. He looked at Blizzy and saw that she was blushing slightly. He told the truth and it was 100% true. He then remembered that He had to choose a pony to truth or dare. He looked to Blizzy, [colour=#0000CD]"I do believe that its your turn Bizzy. Truth or dare?"[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD](how do you do spoilers?)[/colour]

Truth

Do you like somepony on this bus?

Dare

Run down the aisle and Quee like Flutershy.......

(idk i had to come up with something)

[colour=#B22222]"Because... You know... Reasons... I have a good reason, I just don't know what the word is for it or how to describe it!"[/colour] [colour=#B22222]"All I know is, I don't like getting close to them." [/colour]Bluemoon just stared at knight << [colour=#40E0D0]Wow, That is some flawless reasoning there [/colour] >> She said with absolutly no sign of sarcasm (both statments are overflowing with sarcasm) Bluemoon decided to get closer to Knight << [colour=#40E0D0]Oh no! Look what's happening. I'm getting closer! Better run for the hills.[/colour] >> [colour=#800080]"Hey Bluemoon!!"[/colour][colour=#800080]"Stop pestering that poor little colt and can come sit by me." [/colour]Bluemoon stopped her private bubble breach mission upon hearing her name called << [colour=#40E0D0]Nah, I think I'll stick around Besides, I like him he's fun[/colour] >> She said while shuffling closer to the colts[colour=#282828] "[/colour][colour=#006400]Go ahead Bluemoon! If ya want to leave then it's all good, I don't mind[/colour][colour=#282828]"[/colour][colour=#282828] "[/colour][colour=#006400]and I'm sure this guy would love for you to stay[/colour][colour=#282828]"[/colour][colour=#282828]<< [/colour][colour=#40E0D0]Well if he would love for me to stay Then why should I leave? [/colour][colour=#282828]>>[/colour]

[colour=#282828]((stoopid site crashing...Made not able to post this yesterday...))[/colour]

The situation was getting uncomfortable. Bluemoon wasn't moving from the seat, except to lean in closer on Knight and tease him. Slick wasn't helping either, saying how Knight would LOVE for her to stay. Knight tried to reject it, but found his vocal cords weren't working as Bluemoon got closer. She sure didn't want to leave.[colour=#b22222]"P-p-please go away..." [/colour]Knight was no longer funny, loud, obnoxious or even mischievous. His voice was quivering with fear and sadness. The filly getting so close made him want to cry, and he wasn't even sure why (I'M ZECORA NOW!). [colour=#b22222]"I-I didn't mean to hurt you... Please go..." [/colour]The words gave a sense of deja vu, as well as the situation. He was backed up against Slick to try and avoid her.

(And then suddenly Pocket. XD)

Before Puzzle could answer Pocket noticed the situation between Knight and bluemoon. She sighed and facehoofed before getting up and standing to the right of Bluemoon and to the left of Knight. [colour=#800080]"Bluemoon, come on. Give the colt a break. He's had enough."[/colour]

(noponies gonna bother broken?? *sigh* oaki...)

Broken then woke up to the sound of laughter and a pony that sounds like hes afraid, he looked up to see him cowering in fear from a filly.

[colour=#00FFFF]"oh yeah, truth or dare!"[/colour]

Broken said to himself, he then trotted over to a seat near Flashbomb and Blizzy, he lokked over the seat and looked at the two and asked:

[colour=#00FFFF]"are you guys playing truth or dare? Can i play?"[/colour]

Broken said with playful smile

((I'm so sorry that it took me so long to reply, everypony! I've been uber busy these past two days >.<))

Now, it was Blizzy's turn to play. She listened intently as Flashbomb gave her the options. "[colour=#008080]Hm...[/colour][colour=#000000]" Well, she didn't really want to run up and down the bus squeeing like Fluttershy, but telling everypony who she liked? The icy blue pony took a deep breath and... "[/colour][colour=#008080]Truth.[/colour][colour=#000000]" There was a chance she was going to regret... wait.. "[/colour][colour=#008080]You asked if I liked somepony on this bus, but you never said I had to specify who,[/colour][colour=#000000]"[/colour][colour=#000000] Blizzy said with a grin. "[/colour][colour=#008080]So, yes, I do like somepony on this bus.[/colour][colour=#000000]" [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Now that that was over... "[/colour][colour=#008080]Alright, Broken, your turn! Truth or dare?[/colour][colour=#000000]"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Truth:[/colour]

"[colour=#008080]What's your biggest fear[/colour]?"

Dare:

The icy pony grinned with a mischievous sparkle in her silver eyes. "[colour=#008080]You have to sing your least favorite song in a funny voice[/colour]."

"[colour=#008080]Take your pick[/colour][colour=#000000]."[/colour]