Violet felt embarassed after leaving Knight just like that at the station. She knew that was stupid move, mainly becuse from that Knight didn't change his mind. She tried to forget everything what happened but she couldn't. She wanted to be his friend so much but she didn't know why. Maybe because he wasn't a cinch and the thought that she is his friend gave Violet a lot of joy. "Come on Violet! You can do this! And you will be his friend at the end of the trip by fair means or foul..."-she encouraged herself while she was looking out on the window. Than she looked at Shade. "Hey Shade! I didn't thank the sock yet so, thank you very much. They are pretty awsome! Of course I will return kindness."-she said and smiled at her but suddenly she realized why she wanted to be Knight friend whatever it cost. "Shade...can I tell you something?" Violet leaned closer to her because she didn't want that the others hear it. "Shade, I think..."-she took a deep breath-"I think I have a crush on Knight" She said the last words less audibly while she blushed a bit.

[colour=#800080]He's such a goofball! [/colour]Shade couldn't help but to smile at Slick's silliness, being seated upside like that. His curious eyes had caught her peepers before she sat.[colour=#800080] He saw me!! [/colour]She could see his tail and back hooves bent over the backrest. Shade turned to Violet frantically with a hoof over her mouth.[colour=#800080] "I think Slick just saw me checking him out!!"[/colour]

Shade watched the row next to her. Bluemoon wouldn't budge! [colour=#800080]I tried, Knight..[/colour] She couldn't help but giggle a little while watching him back away from the small filly in terror, even though she felt bad for him. Shade listened inventively when Violet spoke to her.

The way she spoke about wanting to be his friend so badly, and how the difficulty of obtaining that friendship just made it more desirable reminded her of somepony she once saw at a concert. [colour=#800080]Was it Jackleapp who made that epic speech? No..[/colour] Shade started trying to remember, but when Violet said that she thinks that she likes Knight, Shade smiled real big and whispered excitedly. [colour=#800080]"Awh!! Violet, that's so cute!! Let's see if we can't get him to like you by the end of this trip. You could have Knight, and I could have Slick. It'll be perfect cuz they're best friends and so are we!! Oh my gosh this'll be so great!! I think that firstly, we need to try and get Knight to like fillies. How do you think we can get Bluemoon to stop pestering him?"[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]"Alright, truth."[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"whats your biggest fear?"[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]"heh, thats easy, its a 3 way tie betwee Rejection, hights and being embarressed in front of a girl i have a crush on!"[/colour]

Broken looked at flash

[colour=#00FFFF]"Aliright flash, your up!"[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]Will it be truth:[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]

If you could marry anypony on the bus right now, who would it be?

[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]Or Dare:[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]

Kiss blizzy!

[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]( :o it worked! thanks stormy!)[/colour]

• Like 1

SPOILER LESSONS!!!!!

Right here, right now!! You scamps get to learn how to use spoilers :D

Okay, so take whatever text you want to be in the spoiler, for example "OMG scamps! Flash is totally gonna kiss Blizzy!!"

and then you just surround it with these bracket thingies- [] []

So then, it looks like.. []OMG scamps! Flash is totally gonna kiss Blizzy!![]

Then you fill the frontal bracket with the word "spoiler" and the end with "/spoiler" which then would make it look like this.. (only without the kk in the middle)

[spokkiler]OMG scamps! Flash is totally gonna kiss Blizzy!![/spokkiler]

And when you post, it looks like this:

OMG scamps! Flash is totally gonna kiss Blizzy!!

You may have spoilers in your spoilers, and it doesn't matter if you capitalize Spoiler or not so long as it's set up correctly.

Happy spoilerinating!!!!! :D

• Like 4

(why do I have the felling I am goin to turn in to an nth wheel for this rp?)

Gearlock watch as the game unfolded behind him, and couldnt help but feel like he was forgot. Chances are he wasn't but it doesn't help that all the ponies on the trip seem to have already formed groups. He turn around in his seat to stare out the window. The rest of his green apple slushy draining slowly in to his mouth.

Slick was still sitting in his seat... if 'sitting' was really the word for it. All he could hear was the screeches of Knight beside him, oh Knight that silly filly. He took a look ahead of him and a small grin appeared across his face... perfect! Slick had just under half the seat with Bluemoon and Knight taking up just over half, buut... "[colour=#006400]Oh cmon Knight! Get your little hooves off me and go play with your dear filly friend over there![/colour]" He called out, pushing him closer to Bluemoon "[colour=#006400]There is no escape! Resistance is futile![/colour]" he laughed as Knight tried everything he could to keep distance from the filly. Slick then looked back ahead of him, there was now a perfect amount of room for another friend! "[colour=#006400]Gearlock! You crazy colt you! Get your flank over here and sit down[/colour]" Slick laughed, patting the spot next to him, still resisting Knights attempts to push away. While he waited for his new mate Slick took a look over at Shade and Violet... they were plotting something... something that gave Slick a bit of an odd feeling in his gut... could it be a counter-prank for what he and Knight did at the start? Well then! The fun shall be had! And Slick will now have to be on edge... always on edge...

• Like 1

Gear smiled and rolled back over the his seat landing perfectly in the seat offered by slick. "You never said it was going to be this cramped..." What had he done to himself this time. His new seat was like sitting in the middle of a bull fight. "Hey slick, why don't we take then ti the aile?" he indicated what he meant with his hooves. The plan was to push Knight and his Filly friend in to an akward postion on the floor between the seats. He looked around quickly seeing if he would be able to find more help with this. He spots shade and violet and sent them a nod, hoping that they would do something to make this better. 'What the he'll did they put in that slushy, I am actting so out of character?'

(wow isnt this truth or dare fun)

Flashbomb listened to Broken's fears and nodded. He had 1 fear in common and that was Embarrisment. Broken looked to him. [colour=#00FFFF]"Alright Flash truth or dare?" [/colour]Flashbomb sat on the seat and wonderd what he would pick. He aleady did truth so hedecided on dare. [colour=#0000FF]"Ima gonna choose dare!" [/colour]He said in an enthusiastic tone. Broken looked sly and glanced over to Him. [colour=#00FFFF]"Kiss Blizzy!" [/colour]She said.

Flashbomb stopped. He started to blush profusely. He glanced over to Blizzy and back to Broken. He was taken off guard by the dare. he had just a little while ago had a crush on Blizzy, Now he had to kiss her? He didnt think it gross or anything but he was just surprised. He was still blushing really bad.

Slick wasn't helping. He was pushing Knight into the filly more, as Knight attempted to get away with futility. Some other pony ended up sitting in the seat with them, making Knight panic even more in his claustrophobic and fillyphobic fit (ALLITERATION FTW!). At least the pony was a colt, so he wouldn't have to worry about needing to fly to escape them. He continued panicking, and didn't notice the others seemingly plotting something. [colour=#b22222]"I don't like small spaces! I need out!" [/colour]He screamed at them as he tried to keeping Bluemoon's hooves off of him. He finally summoned the courage needed to escape. He charge forward, accidently tackling Bluemoon, and was now laying on top of her awkwardly. When he realized, he panicked more. [colour=#b22222]"EWWWWWWWWW! Please! Stay away from me!" [/colour]Knight jumped up, landing on the seat in front of Slick and the other. He had tears in his eyes from the frightening situation, and was angry with Slick for doing that to him. [colour=#b22222]"You're mean Slick!" [/colour]He yelled back to him, as he childishly sat alone and began shunning Slick.

It was all fun and games! Everypony was having fun but... that one comment... those words they... they really hurt... [colour=#B22222]"You're mean Slick!"[/colour]just echoed in his mind and Slick just flopped, landing on the floor between the seat he was just sitting on and the place when Knight now sat. Slick just sat there, motionless, nopony had ever said that to him, ever! Slick never thought he would ever be insulted like that... ever! And now it happened, with Knight of all people... his spark just seemed to float away, no more energy, no more anything just... sadness "[colour=#006400]Knight... I... I'm sorry...[/colour]" he called out, his voice trembling a little, ears flopped over making him look like a sad mess, Slick didn't even know if Knight could hear him. His shaky gaze then shifted between Gear and Bluemoon, not sure what to do "[colour=#006400]How did I... What do I...[/colour]" he started, not able to finish his own sentence. Slick looked down at his hooves and sighed "[colour=#006400]be a better pony...[/colour]" he mumbled to himself, not meaning for anyone else to hear. He grabbed the packet of lollies Knight had bought him and placed them over the seat to him "[colour=#006400]I'm so so sorry...[/colour]" he said again, almost begging for acceptance "[colour=#006400]I don't deserve these...[/colour]"

((You're so welcome!! :D Nopony taught me how to use spoilers until prolly my 500th post XD Good job getting Gearlock in on the action, Www! C: Sorry mate, didn't see your post at first!! I'll add a bottom part ^^))

Licorice stood and faced the class for only a moment, letting them know how much longer until arrival. [colour=#008080]"Okay kiddos! We have only about 2 more hours before we reach Red Rock, so we'll have some sunshine left if anypony would like to play on the beach after we get settled!" [/colour](The schooly part will be the next day ^^)

Shade felt so bad for Knight! He had pleaded for mercy, but it was to no avail as Gear also joined the row, pushing him even CLOSER to the filly!! Shade could see that Knight wasn't far in front of them.[colour=#800080]"Now's our chance, Violet! We could try and cheer him up and maybe if it works he'll realize that fillies aren't so bad after all." [/colour]Shade tapped Knight on the shoulder gently with her pink sock-covered hoof.[colour=#800080] "..Hey Knight? Are you doing okay, bud? I'm sorry about Bluemoon.. She can get a little excitable at times."[/colour]

Slick came up, apologizing to his buddy so much that he even went as far as to give him back the lollipops that Knight had bought him, saying that he didn't deserve them.[colour=#800080] Aww, poor Slick!! He looks so hurt..[/colour] [colour=#800080]"I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it, Knight. You guys are good friends, and friends like you two always find a way to make up. They're there for each other through thick and thin, through good and bad, and sickness and health, and for better or worse, and.. all that kind of stuff!"[/colour] [colour=#800080]Please be besties again, please be besties again..[/colour] Shade watched eagerly.

Cheering up Knight was a good idea, after what Slick and Gear did. "Yes, they gone a bit too far...but it's over and everything will be alright." Violet heared that only 2 hours left till they arrive and than they can go down to the beach. "Oh...and about what happened at the station...well I can't tell you how I'm sorry...so if it's any way to propitiate you, than just say it because all of us came to this trip to have fun. Right?"-she smiled at him and hoped he will be better soon.

Bluemoon was having a blast teasing Knight << [colour=#40E0D0]Come on knight, don't be so scarred, I don't bite. [/colour]>> she said before letting out a giggle. [colour=#B22222]"P-p-please go away..." B[/colour]luemoon backed away a bit, feeling kind of suprised << [colour=#40E0D0]Hey...Are you okay?[/colour] >> she was feeling a bit off by this. she took it as harmless fun, I guess knight didn't think the same << [colour=#40E0D0]Hey I'm sorry i didn't-[/colour] >> [colour=#B22222]"I-I didn't mean to hurt you... Please go..." [/colour]Bluemoon now felt Awful She was just joking around. She didn't know Knight would take it so seriously. Bluemoon was about to leave the seat when she found Knight being pushed toward her by Slick. She leaned to her side to get a better view of Slick,All while trying her best to not touch Knight << [colour=#40e0d0]Hey! guy! it's not funny anymore. Can't you see your friend is terrified?[/colour] >> Bluemoon sat there for a second thinking about what had just happened. She had apparently sat there long enough for Knight to atempted an escape and knock her onto the groundwith a loud thud again this time with him lying on top of her [colour=#B22222]"EWWWWWWWWW! Please! Stay away from me!" [/colour]was all she heard after the THUD of hitting the ground << [colour=#40e0d0]**groan** what happened?[/colour] >>

(how did miss licorice not notice a student just black out on the floor of the bus :P)

As broken finished the dare, flash looked rather embaressed, his face was very red and he started tapping his shoulder

[colour=#00FFFF]"well flash you gon-"[/colour]

Broken then heard a loud bang, along with seeing knight yell and scurry away into the next seat

[colour=#00FFFF]"What the?"[/colour]

Broken was suprised as he thought that some stuff was getting out of control the pony on the floor then got up and sat next to knight

[colour=#00FFFF]"What do you guys think that was all about?, ahh, where was i... oh yeah! Now come on flash! Kiss her![/colour]

(peer pressure at its finest kids XP)

(wow isnt this truth or dare fun)

Flashbomb listened to Broken's fears and nodded. He had 1 fear in common and that was Embarrisment. Broken looked to him. [colour=#00FFFF]"Alright Flash truth or dare?" [/colour]Flashbomb sat on the seat and wonderd what he would pick. He aleady did truth so hedecided on dare. [colour=#0000FF]"Ima gonna choose dare!" [/colour]He said in an enthusiastic tone. Broken looked sly and glanced over to Him. [colour=#00FFFF]"Kiss Blizzy!" [/colour]She said.

Flashbomb stopped. He started to blush profusely. He glanced over to Blizzy and back to Broken. He was taken off guard by the dare. he had just a little while ago had a crush on Blizzy, Now he had to kiss her? He didnt think it gross or anything but he was just surprised. He was still blushing really bad.

"Haha, you have to- wait what?!" Blizzy asked In surprise as she realized what Broken had dared Flash to do. The icy pony felt her coat turn a bright red. True, she hadn't had a crush on him for that long, but in all honesty, her heart was beating a mile a minute at the thought of Flash kissing her. Would she ever admit that? No, probably not. Even so...

While all of this as going on, somepony on the bus passed out. Blizzy heard the loud thud followed by several gasps, but all she was able to think about was Flash's dare.

Flashbomb glancd back to see blue moon and knight fall on eachother. He was ammused by how knight reacted and how quick he was to jump up and sit on another seat. He heard somethng about slick but couldnt make it out. They now had 2 hours till red rock, He couldnt wait to get there and strectch his wings.[colour=#00FFFF] "Come on Flash Kiss her!" [/colour]Broken's word brought him back to reality. Flash's heart picked up and he blushed again. He turned around and looked at Blizzy. He had no idea what she was thinking or how she felt about the dare. He slowly started to lean in. His mind was Racing. [colour=#0000FF]"What if she wont like me anymore?" "What i she likes it?" [/colour]These thoughts he had no awnser to.

Pocket shook her head at flash. [colour=#800080]"For the sake of the game flash...just do it. I kissed shade." [/colour][colour=#000000]She told him unsure about how she felt here. On the one hoof she felt the two would be a good couple. On the other hoof...she felt some sort of connection to flash...but what was it. She would have described it as the way she felt when she kissed Shade but she only liked fillies...right?[/colour]

Puzzlebeat started to feel even more alone. He got up and moved back to the group. "hey where's an open seat, i can sit in? I can't stand being alone." Puzzlebeat said the crowd.

Gear wasn't going to pretemd that he didn't know what it was like to have other ponies conspire aguinst you one of your fears and or wishes. It made him feel bad, not only because he was apart of it but because he messed up the friendship of one of his new friends. He reach in to a pocket on his bag and pulled out a small card. "Knight take this." He put the card on the seat as he stood near Shade as she was trying to fix his mistake. "Its my card. Next time you are in Canterlot come by and I'll upgrade you to a sword not made of would. As a token of applogie for both me and Slick," He turned to return to a empty seat. "YOu can seat hear if you want."

Everypony seemed to be sorry now. Slick was zombified, and returned his lollipops, Bluemoon apologized, even ponies not involved seemed to be sorry for some reason. He really wanted to apologize, but he grew up in an earth pony town, and had adopted their stubbornness. [colour=#b22222]"Keep them." [/colour]He said to Slick, as he levitated his lollipops back. The ponies were reassuring him, including the one who got mad at him earlier for disliking fillies. He didn't respond to them, not wanting any more of their attention. He began thinking of things. Somepony had given him a card saying he could get a REAL sword! On any other day, or any other time, he'd have been in Canterlot already. But Knight was still stubborn. He began thinking. [colour=#b22222]They want my attention. For me to apologize. Why should I? She never did... Though... I guess it would have been nice... [/colour]Knight turned around and looked at Slick. [colour=#b22222]"I'm sorry I called you mean. I'm just mad, and get crabby when I'm in a small place. Apology brohoof?" [/colour]Knight raised his hoof to Slick.

Suddenly, Blizzy's mind went blank. She felt her emotions start to take control while she sat there, unaware of what was happening. Before she knew it, she was meeting Flash halfway, closing the space between them. Out of nervousness, her eyes clamped shut. She'd never kissed anypony before, so she had no idea how it was even supposed to go.

((Please excuse me while I drown in a sea of feels XD))

Flashbomb closed his eyes. His heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. He felt his lips connect with blizzy's the sudden shock of her lips on his made him jump a little, he had never kissed anypony before. A spark ran through him and he relaxed. He enjoyed it.