Flashbomb chuckled when Blizzy splashed into the water, he dove down again and decended down to the 25 foot deep shelf of the bottom. He Flipped shells, rocks and other things trying to find something interesting. He glanced up and saw that Blizzy was up at the surface. He got an idea, He shot up with his wings through the water and sent her flying in the air. She hit the water softly and he cannon balled just like she did. Blizzy surfaced and Flash laughed playfully. [colour=#0000FF]"Gotcha!" [/colour]He chided her. He smiled and dove back down yet again to search for more stuff.

As Shadow reached the cabin, he quickly threw his stuff onto a bed that wasn't taken and ran back to the beach. He didn't have any friends, so he just spent his time lying on the sand staring up in the clouds. It was peaceful for him. As he lay there he noticed the other ponies that were on the bus playing in the water, obviously enjoying each other's company. I wish I had a pony that I liked he thought while sighing.

Flashbomb flipped over a large rock and about lost his breath when he saw a large clam shell. It was as huge as a lrge bowling ball. He grabbed it and unfirled his wings to help him lift it to the surface. When he made it he gasped in air and swam to shore. [colour=#0000FF]"This is so cool."[/colour] He said to himself. He put it on the sand and pondered how to open the monster.

• Like 1

"[colour=#008080]Whatcha got there, Flashy[/colour]?" Blizzy asked, getting out of the water and shaking the water out of her coat. "[colour=#008080]Whoa! What is that thing[/colour]?!" She'd never seen anything like it before! "[colour=#008080]Do you want some help opening whatever that thing is[/colour]?" she asked, kicking her back hooves in the air. "[colour=#008080]I betcha I could crack it open[/colour]!"

Flashbomb pryed on the clam but it was stone solid. He coughed slightly with frustration. Blizzy asked him what he had and if she could help. Flash smiled and nodded,[colour=#00FFFF] [/colour][colour=#0000FF]"Sure you can Blizzy!" [/colour]He said with entusiasum.Having an extra set of Hooves would make it easier to open it. He tried wrenching it open but ot no avail. He stood back so blizzy could try.

((ABSOLUTELY, DREAMY!! Way to catch the reference C: Also, swimsuits are fun!! ^^))

[colour=#800080]IhatemylifeIhatemylifeIhatemylife[/colour] Shade used both her magic and her physical strength to try and drag her suitcase through the red sand, leaving it lying outside of her assigned cabin before returning to it shortly after Miss Licorice's little tour. Red Rock was a gorgeous place, complete with coloured sand, a cute, fitting little beachy town and the friendly locals. Shade thought back to the scruffy looking pony who had waved at her in the bus when they entered. Tugging her inside the cabin, she layed it on the floor gently and took a seat on the bottom bunk of one of the beds. She saw the plushie that Violet had set on the bed. [colour=#800080]"Who's bed am I stealing?"[/colour] She joked.

She giggled and zipped open the suitcase, freeing the stowaway at last (if SilverWisp still would still like to play, anyways) [colour=#800080]"Could you breath okay in there Dawn?! Would you like some food or something?" [/colour]Shade had left her friend plenty of room, only having packed her swimsuit, but it still couldn't have been a comfortable ride.

[colour=#800080]"Hey Pocket!! Are you going swimming?"[/colour] Shade knew the answer, but asked anyways. [colour=#800080]"Mind if I tag along?"[/colour] She thought that Pocket looked awful cute in that bikini!![colour=#800080] It's okay to have two crushes.. Right?[/colour] The purple pony gave Pocket Watch a warm grin.

[colour=#2f4f4f]"[/colour][colour=#006400]Slick! Slick Pelt![/colour]" He laughed back to the awfully friendly pony "[colour=#006400]Nice to meet ya Broken! Would love to chat but I'm gonna catch some waves![/colour]" He announced loudly with a wide grin "[colour=#006400]Pretty sure I saw some Surfboards for rent, I'm pretty sure the waves are awesome![/colour]" He laughed, slipping on some board shorts and heading to the doorway "[colour=#006400]You Knight! Broken! And you! The awfully lonely looking guy! Get your hides out here aye? The weather looks amazing![/colour]" He laughed, his voice still being able to be heard by the colts in the cabin as he made his way to the rental place. Along the way he passed the girls cabin, Shade looking like she was just about to leave "[colour=#006400]Hey shade! Meet ya on the beach[/colour]!" He called out, giving her a welcoming grin and a small wave, trying hard not to comment on the swimsuit which was not too shabby to say the least. So Slick cleared his mind and made it to the rental place, day hire five bits? HE WAS SO IN!! He hired one that would be about his size and rushed to the beach, Flashbomb and Blizzy already down there, time to meet some new mates! He slid out on his board and drifted over next to the two "[colour=#006400]hey there guys! Not sure if I have met you guys yet... I'm Slick! Glad to meet ya![/colour]" He welcomed, sticking out a hoof while he sat on the board, just chilling out at sea for now.

• Like 1

Brokens ears perked up, as he stood up

[colour=#00FFFF]"sounds fun!"[/colour]

Broken then ran towards the beach and when he reached the water he slid in belly first like a seal, he swam over tho the three familier ponies and gave them a cheerful smile

[colour=#00FFFF]"This place is amazing! The water feels great, if feels good outside and its not too hot!"[/colour]

Broken then looked to the peculiar object blizzy and flash were trying to open

[colour=#00FFFF]"Hey, whats that you got there guys? You need any help?"[/colour]

Broken asked with a puzzled look on his face

Bluemoon unpacked and placed her blaket and pillow on the bed when she heard Shade say [colour=#800080]"Who's bed am I stealing?"[/colour] She looked at her bed and though [colour=#afeeee]I don't really need that much space [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]You can sleep with me in my bed if you want[/colour] >> She said quite loudly <<[colour=#40e0d0]Just don't take all the place[/colour] >> Bluemoon walked out the door and toward the ocean/Lake. she had always loved the swiming

(For your swiming song needs)

Puzzlebeat saw every one down by the shore having a good time swimming he decided to join them. He put his head phones away and got on his swim-trunks. and headed out the cabin towards the shore.

(GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! kingdom hearts fits perfectly to this!!!!!)

[colour=#800080]"I don't know." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said swishing her tail over Shade's nose. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Is it okay for you to see me wet?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Ohhh the innuendo...)[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Also what do we do with your stowaway friend?"[/colour]

"[colour=#008080]Alright, here goes[/colour]," Blizzy said, getting ready to attack the large object. She was about to strike it when a wild Broken appeared! "[colour=#008080]Oh, heya, Broken[/colour]," Blizzy said grinning at him. "[colour=#008080]We might need your help trying to get this thing open. Let me see if I can crack it open first[/colour]," she said, stretching her legs. "[colour=#008080]Alright, let's see if this works[/colour]." Blizzard reared back onto her hind legs, kicking her front legs in the air a bit before bringing them down hard on the object. [colour=#000000]She felt a sudden sharp pain in one of her front legs, but ignored it. [/colour]

((BOOYAH! Figured out the things to italicize and bold and such from my phone XD))

Edited by FluttershyGrimshy

After yelling for the others, Slick and the rest of the colts ran out of the cabin, excited for the waters. After slipping on his swim trunks, he charged at the water. [colour=#b22222]"LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY.... WINGKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSS!!!!" [/colour]He screamed, as he made a running jump into the water, hitting with a cannonball and a large splash. He came back up laughing, and mostly floating in place. He swam over to where Slick was, talking with two other ponies. [colour=#b22222]"Yo!" [/colour]He greeted them. [colour=#b22222]"Maybe I can get a diving cutie mark?" [/colour]He noted, looking down in the water. He then gave the nearby pony, the scarred pegasus from earlier, a competitive glare.

• Like 1

Flashbomb smiled to Slick and the others. [colour=#0000FF]"Nice to meet you slick and yea this is a giant clam shell that i found 25 foot under the water. She wont open though and its kinda frustrating." [/colour]He looked over just as Blizzy kicked the clam shell hard, it shook a little bit and cracked slightly. [colour=#0000FF]*Whistle* "It cracked sortof." [/colour]He said as he looked it over, He heard Knight behind him saying something about diving and he looked over his shoulder. [colour=#0000ff]"Im up for a diving competition knight. but i wanna see what is in this clam shell first." [/colour]He sat and pondered trying to figure how to get it open, he scratched his head and tilted it. [colour=#0000FF]"wow stubborn as a mule." [/colour]He muttered. He looked around for a large rock to try and hit the crack with a couple of times. He found one in the sand a ways away and dug it out, it was a little big but he could pick it up. He grabbed it and flew over he lifted it high above his head and brought it down on the shell crack. It hit with a clonk, it cracked a little more but not to much. [colour=#0000FF]"For the Love of CELESTIA!" [/colour]Flashbomb puffed he dropped the rock. He sat down stareing at the shell with frustration.

Seemed like everypony headed to the beach so Violet took on her swimsuit and after she closed her backpack, followed the others. She just left the girls cabin in time to see Knight jumping in the water with a loud scream. "Bluemoon!"-she shouted to her. "Wait!" Violet ran after her trough the red sand which was so warm from the sun. "Do you mind if I join?"-she asked as she closed up to her but she didn't give her time to reply. "This is so cool!... and the others are probably enjoying themselves."-she said as she looked at the direction where Slick and the others were. "Do you know, how to swim? Because I want to learn it. Hmmm.. Maybe i will learn it before the end of the day."-she said and gave Bluemoon a joyful grin.

[colour=#000000]"[/colour][colour=#008080]Let me try it again! I know if I just focus my power on where it's already cracked, it should give way[/colour][colour=#000000]," she mumbled, closely examining the crack in the clam and ignoring the pain in her right front leg. "[/colour][colour=#008080]Okay, I think this should work[/colour][colour=#000000]," she said, backing up a bit. She reared back on her hind legs once more and brought her front legs down on the clam's cracked surface harder than before. There was a loud cracking sound, but this time it wasn't just the clam. Blizzy cringed as immense pain shot through the leg she'd felt pain in the first time. "[/colour][colour=#008080]Oh no...[/colour][colour=#000000]"[/colour]

"[colour=#006400]Oh hey Knight![/colour]" Slick greeted with a small hoof bump towards his good mate as he observed the happenings of the shell cracking from his board, it was quite an amusing thing to see! "[colour=#006400]And don't worry you two! Because I....[/colour]" He started before standing up on the board, saluting the ponies below in the water "[colour=#006400]Slick Pelt! Am a junior lifeguard! Anypony in trouble then I am on it![/colour]" He said proudly, looking super serious before grinning at Knight... wait was Slick moving? He looked behind him to see that he had suddenly caught a wave and was moving towards the shore at a reasonably quick pace "[colour=#006400]Ohh.... thiiis is gonna hurt...[/colour]" he muttered to himself, looking back at Knight who was now a fair bit away and giving him a worried look, not even sure if he could see Slick. But there was only one thing going through Slicks mind amazingly enough, and it wasn't 'don't die'. He looked towards the shore, no control over the board as he thought to himself 'ShadeDontSeeMe, ShadeDontSeeMe, ShadeDontSeeMe' he muttered, not sure weather she was there or not as the board suddenly hit the beach line, sending Slick flying to face plant in the sand, the board flipping to spear into the ground next to him "[colour=#006400]OOOOOOoooow...[/colour]" he squeaked as he just sat there for a moment, not quite ready to get up "[colour=#006400]my head hurts...[/colour]"

As Shadow was sitting on the beach, he noticed a filly that was saying she couldn't swim. Well that's strange he thought. What kind of filly doesn't know how to swim? Oh well, I might as well try to talk to her. He slowly walked up to Violet "Hey, I heard you didn't know how to swim. Is that true? If you want I can teach you" he said.

Flashbomb watched as Blizzy attempted to kick the clam again. It cracked more and he was amazed at how strong Blizzy was in getting it to crack. He looked at the shell [colour=#0000FF]"Fantastic job Blizzy! Blizzy?......" [/colour]He turned around and saw she was in pain [colour=#0000FF]"Oh no..... Blizzy are you ok?" [/colour]He asked with concern on his face. He ran next to her and looked at her legs. [colour=#0000FF]"Blizzy.....you broke your legs..." [/colour]He said he examined them. He felt awfull, He tried to find someway to help her. [colour=#0000FF]"Im so sorry Blizzy i didnt want you to get hurt!" [/colour]he kept her forelimbs straight. [colour=#0000FF]"We gotta get help."[/colour]

Broken reluctantly looked over to blizzy, and was very shocked to se her legs bent in that manor, he then looked to flash

[colour=#00FFFF]"No, ill get help, you keep her legs straight, i will be back!"[/colour]

Broken swam out of the water and galloped down the beach, while yelling out: [colour=#00ffff]"MS LICORICE?!? BLIZZARDS HURT, WE NEED HELP!!"[/colour]

He then found her by the bus

[colour=#00FFFF]"ms licorice! blizzyshurtomygoshwhatdowedoshewastryingtoopenashellbutbrokeherlegsand.."[/colour]

Broken tried to slow down but seemingly could not as he collected himself, he let out a deep breath

[colour=#00FFFF]"Blizzy broke her legs on the beach, you gotta come help!"[/colour]

Gear watch the ponies he traveled with play in the water from atop the rock pile he was searching in. So far he hadn't found what he was looking for, but he wasn;t giving up hope. His mind was wondering about what Pocket was up to but quickly dismised it. He talked to her like once and it was about trying his air. Taking a deep breath he stoped seraching for the ore and headed back in to the cabin where he was staying. He put his picax away and head out ot join the others. Gear, having never been in water deeper than a normal tub, chose to hang out under a tree and watch the others.

Flashbomb examined the legs further, He had some medical expiriance ever since his accident. He examined the left one and found that that one was only sprained. He right leg and saw that that one was indeed broken. [colour=#0000FF]"Im so.....so sorry Blizzy! i ruined the trip for you." [/colour]He felt so aweful but he kept her legs straight. Some tears rolled down his cheeks. [colour=#0000FF]"I didnt mean for you to get hurt." [/colour]Tried to hold his tears back, He hated when his friends got hurt and there was nothing e could do without help. She looked like she was in alot of pain and it was because of him.

Blizzy cringed a bit and looked at her leg. "[colour=#008080]Huh. Well I'll be darned. I broke it,[/colour]" she said, frowning as if confused. "[colour=#008080]Flash. Flashy. FLASHBOMB[/colour]!" Blizzy yelled trying to get him to stop freaking out. "[colour=#008080]It's not your fault[/colour]," she said with a small laugh. "[colour=#008080]I'm the one who tried to kick out with hind-legs open that stupid clam. It's definitely my fault[/colour]," she said, smiling to reassure her friend. "[colour=#008080]Besides! I can still fly[/colour]!" Though even she didn't know how she was acting so calm right now. Her leg hurt pretty bad and she felt lousy for worrying her friends, but the fact that she actually had actual friends that really cared about her made her feel a lot less lousy.

The scarred pegasus accepted his offer for a diving competition, but first wanted to crack a clam he found. [colour=#b22222]"It's a deal!" [/colour]Knight told him. Knight hadn't noticed the surfboard Slick was on, until he started surfing off. Not exactly surfing. [colour=#b22222]Aren't you suppose to stand on the board? Not cower in fear on it? [/colour]Slick began barreling down the wave towards the beach. Knight stared in confusion at Slick's funny way of surfing, then just put it off as one of Slick's funny way of doing things. Like his sitting. The scarred pegasus flew off somewhere, seemingly to crack the clam open. Knight noticed that he was now alone in the middle of the area he was in. He started swimming back to shore to find Slick. He found him rubbing his head. [colour=#b22222]"You okay dude?" [/colour]He asked, looking down at Slick. [colour=#b22222]"You sure have a funny idea of what surfing is." I wonder if I could get a surfing cutie mark.[/colour]

Flashbomb stopped freaking out and took a deep breath. He continued to keep Blizzy's Forelimb straight. He still had a tear run down his cheek. He didnt want to leave her side because he felt still it was his fault somehow. He smiled to Blizzy. [colour=#0000FF]"Thanks Blizzy, I just dont like seeing my friends hurt." [/colour]He looked back down to her leg. He waited for the teacher to come help.