Telephone Pictionary 9: 100% Gluten Free! :D

Well, here's a thought: We have people still sign up for either lines or drawings. The line people come up with lines to start the game, pass them on to drawing people, and so on. So the number of concurrent games would be half of the number of players, and artists wouldn't have to draw EVERY single day.

Well, here's a thought: We have people still sign up for either lines or drawings. The line people come up with lines to start the game, pass them on to drawing people, and so on. So the number of concurrent games would be half of the number of players, and artists wouldn't have to draw EVERY single day.

A big problem with this is if someone misses the window. Then suddenly an artists is writing of vice versa. If everyone signs on knowing that they will be doing both, then it isn't shocking to have to switch.

I'm not seeing a huge amount of support for "hardcore mode" in which everyone participates everyday. Could I get a general idea of how many concurrent games you would be interested in? Whether it is just one extra, or perhaps half as many games as we have people?

I like Weesh's proposal!! Mayhaps we could have a few games going, but not 16? Maybe just 4, and we could have everyone signed up in different slots on all of them so that they -hopefully- wouldn't overlap?

• 2 weeks later...