Telephone Pictionary 9: 100% Gluten Free! :D

Previous games: Telephone Pictionary, Telephone Pictionary 2, Telephone Pictionary 3, Telephone Pictionary 4, Telephone Pictionary 5, Telephone Pictionary 6 Telephone Pictionary 7, Telephone Pictionary 8

Hello, hello, ladies and gentle scamps! Feel free to post below and let me know if you'd like me to add you to the list!! We'll begin the actually game once we get enough folks signed up. But until then, feel free to kick back, relax, and let your Star be your guide!! :D

LE RULES:

On the first day, Browneh will pm me some wild, creative line. I will then have to draw whatever he sends meh, and I'll send it the next person on the list. (Please send your line or drawing to me as well as the next person!!) I will then pass this one to the next person in the list, who will have to write something that describes the picture they received, and so on and so on until everyone has had a turn.

When you receive a line, you have 24 hours to do a picture. When you receive a picture, you have 24 hours to write a line. If you miss your deadline without a valid reason, (please PM me, StarStorm, and let me know what's up if you don't think that you'll be able to finish on time and we'll work it out :3) the task immediately gets shifted to the next person in line, and you will be moved to the back of the queue. Miss your deadline twice and you're out. This may seem harsh, but it's to prevent the game from stalling for too long. Try to let me know in advance if you don't think you'll be able to do your bit when it comes up and I'll do my best to reschedule.

For writers: Don't be too specific. You have one sentence. Make it count! Be creative! Don't pick out every detail, but give the gist of what's happening in your picture.

For artists: You do not need to be a good artist. It doesn't need to be good! I cannot stress this enough. You have 24 hours, but don't think that means you should try to create a masterpiece in that time. A 10 minute sketch drawn with a mouse in MS Paint is perfectly fine, and it makes things interesting for the next person in line.

(Remember scamps! Send your line or picture to both me so that I can put it all together in the end, and the next player in line so that the game can continue on. Also, thank you Browneh for being awesome and texting me about title ideas ^^)

I hope you're all as excited about this as I am!!!! :D

So who's turn is it, anyway?!

Please specify: Line, drawing, or no preference, and where you'd like to be in the list.

Black for lines,[colour=#ff0000] [/colour][colour=#0000cd]blue[/colour] for drawings (Mixing it up this round!! ^^)

1. Browneh

[colour=#0000cd]2. StarStorm (What? I like drawing!!)[/colour]

3. Cloudy Daze

[colour=#0000cd]6. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Imagination[/colour]

5. Linkhopper

[colour=#0000cd]8. Davroth[/colour]

7. MyLittlePonyTales

[colour=#0000cd]4.[/colour][colour=#0000cd] Ping111[/colour]

9. Weesh

[colour=#0000cd]10. Angie Cakes [/colour]

11. Diego Havoc

[colour=#0000cd]12. BrainedBySaucepans [/colour]

13. Sparkleheart

[colour=#0000cd]14. LordGecy [/colour]

15. Phil the Time Wizard

[colour=#0000cd]16. Fawkes [/colour]

(Ill add more if you act quickly!! ;) THE GAME HAS BEGUN ENDED!! :D)

Edited by StarStorm

So?

Everypony ready?

if so, ill ship mah line to stormy and we can begin!

How would everybody feel about starting now and letting folks sign up while the game is in progress?