[Complete! Come see!] Telephone Pictionary 10: The Fun Has Been Doubled!

Hello, hello, scamps!! I can draw tomorrow as soon as I get home from school :D I'm sorry to hold everypony up! Browneh should have texted me I had a big speech to give at school, so I've been preparing hardcore the past couple of days. I gave it earlier, and it went really well btw ^^ But anyways, I'm back in action and ready to rock now! :)

Angie just contacted me. She is busy today, but suspects that will have time tomorrow.

I am sure that we are all happy to have patience with StarStorm and Angie.

Thank you both for communicating your schedules.

Note that if they submit tomorrow, we will be averaging 1 submission per day.

Hello, hello, scamps!! I can draw tomorrow as soon as I get home from school :D I'm sorry to hold everypony up! Browneh should have texted me I had a big speech to give at school, so I've been preparing hardcore the past couple of days. I gave it earlier, and it went really well btw ^^ But anyways, I'm back in action and ready to rock now! :)

My bad :blush:

due to recent events havent been on the ball lately...

Don't worry about it, Browneh!! ^^ Thank you everyone for your patience! I have it sketched out, but I have class in 20 minutes, so ill have to finish it when I get back :)

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do, or to whom I'm supposed to PM my line...

I sent you a PM with instructions to bump Diego's picture to you to the top of your inbox. Let me know if you have further question.

Also, Sparkleheart has submitted a line to Starstorm for game 'A'. Tales is on Deck, and Diego is in the hole.

Round 9 is complete for both games.

For game 'B', Ping's line has been sent to BrainedBySausepans, and we are about to loop around to slot #1. Imagination is on deck, and Davroth is in the hole.

Heh. Notice that most of us are complete, most of the rest are half finished, and one person has done NOTHING! On the other hand, Brained's turn has come up and he can finally play now : )

I am becoming sympathetic to those that ran the game in the past and took a while to assemble the finished game. I've received ~35 PMs and many emails in the last 8 days, and several are improperly labeled. If you want to mess with me, reply to one of the early PMs to bump it to the top of my inbox, and thus out of "almost in order". : )

Round 9 is complete for both games.

For game 'B', Ping's line has been sent to BrainedBySausepans, and we are about to loop around to slot #1. Imagination is on deck, and Davroth is in the hole.

Heh. Notice that most of us are complete, most of the rest are half finished, and one person has done NOTHING! On the other hand, Brained's turn has come up and he can finally play now : )

I am becoming sympathetic to those that ran the game in the past and took a while to assemble the finished game. I've received ~35 PMs and many emails in the last 8 days, and several are improperly labeled. If you want to mess with me, reply to one of the early PMs to bump it to the top of my inbox, and thus out of "almost in order". : )

*strokes mustache devilishly*

oh i would never do that.......

*starts plotting evil stuff*