[Complete! Come see!] Telephone Pictionary 10: The Fun Has Been Doubled!

Edit: The games are finished. Link to game 'A'. Link to game 'B'.

Previous games: Telephone Pictionary, Telephone Pictionary 2, Telephone Pictionary 3, Telephone Pictionary 4, Telephone Pictionary 5, Telephone Pictionary 6 Telephone Pictionary 7, Telephone Pictionary 8, Telephone Pictionary 9

Guys and Gals! It is time for another round of our favorite forum game! In honor of our tenth edition, we will kick it up a notch by running two games concurrently. Please pay close attention to this round's rule changes...

THE WAY THINGS WORK:

Rules:

1) Each player will volunteer for a specific slot in the roster shown below.

2) On the first day, slots #1 and #5 will each start the game with a line, and PM/email their submission to me and the player in the following slot withing 24 hours. Furthermore, they shall post an update in this thread to inform us of the movement.

3) From the moment both lines have been received, the players in the next slot will have 24 hours to provide a sketch to the next players. Again, they will send their submission to me, the next player, and leave a post in this thread.

4) From there, we will switch back and forth from pictures to lines until each player has had a chance to participate in both games.

5) If you miss your window, you may be skipped for that game, but not for the other game. This may result in those that hoped for two line slots or two picture slots or one of each getting the opposite for one of their submissions.

Special Instructions:

1) PMs/Emails should have the game, 'A' or 'B', in the subject

2) If you have slot 1, 2 or 3, hide your first line or picture in spoiler tags so that I don't accidentally see it prior to my second submission.

3) Writers: Aim for interpretation rather than description. What are the motives/feelings? What is happening behind the scenes?

4) Artists: Again, aim for interpretation. Since this is another "lightning" round with a short time frame for art, it is acceptable to provide a quick scrawl. This is preferable to a late masterpiece. Submit your stick ponies with pride!

5) If you are the last person on the list, you will send your submission for Game 'B' to the first person, and that game will continue until each person has had a shot at it.

6) If you need more time or know you will be gone for a few days, shoot me a PM. I will happily bend a bit to accommodate those that communicate!

Tip: if you want two lines, try the black numbers. If you want two pictures, try the red numbers. No guarantees this round!

1(Game A Start): Imagination (A,[colour=#ff0000] B[/colour])

[colour=#ff0000]2: Davroth[/colour][colour=#ff0000] (A, [/colour]B[colour=#ff0000])[/colour]

3: Phil the Time Wizard (A, [colour=#ff0000]B[/colour])

[colour=#ff0000]4(Game B Finish): Fawkes (A, [/colour]B[colour=#ff0000]) [/colour]

5(Game B Start): Weesh (A, B)

[colour=#ff0000]6:[/colour] [colour=#ff0000]Angie Cakes [/colour][colour=#ff0000](A, B)[/colour]

7: Browneh (A, B)

[colour=#ff0000]8: [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Accellerant (A, B) [/colour]

9: Sparkleheart (A, B)

[colour=#ff0000]10: [/colour][colour=#ff0000]StarStorm (A, B)[/colour]

11: Tales (A, B)

[colour=#FF0000]12: [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Diego Havok (A, B)[/colour]

13: Ping (A, B)

[colour=#FF0000]14(Game A Finish): [/colour][colour=#ff0000]BrainedBySaucepans (skipped, skipped)[/colour]

(15): Looping back to #1 for Game 'B'

Edited by weesh

Drawing people is fun, but I've yearned to revisit ponies since joining Canterlot.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I'll take slot #8 please! Oh, and if you'd rather have me at a different slot and give your vets first priority, I'll understand :smirk:

Edit:

Say, do we have any solid dates as of yet? Or will we form dates as more members join up?

It won't start until after the early slots are spoken for. I plan to start us earlier than some games, since late additions don't mess anything up, and it will take us a few days to get that far down the list.

Welcome to Canterlot by the way!

Guys, please pick a slot (or join Imagination as a "whatever") rather than 'pics' or 'lines'. Chances are very good that you will get what you want for the first game that comes your way. However, we are all participating in two games, and bets are off for the second game. For instance, the person in slot #6 will do a pic for game 'B', but if someone misses slot #4 in game 'A', everyone after #4 will be doing the opposite of the forecast for game 'A'. Or if you have a slot before #5, and we end up with an odd number of players, you will do both a pic and a line, unless someone misses and you get back onto two of the same.

If the process for this game is still unclear after reading the new rules, please let me know and I will clarify.

If no one claims the #1 slot, Imagination will provide the 'A' Game opening line.

I'd like to start the game on Saturday, unless there are objections.

In such a case, I would move StarStorm to #10, and Imagination has already been moved to #1. Note that that will give us roughly 3-6 additional days for interested parties to be added to the end of the list.

Although it occurs to me now I wouldn't actually be doing anything for a couple days after the start anyway. Derp.

heh, I had noticed that : )

However, Imagination and I are both ready to go, so we are starting tomorrow morning (in Alaska)

You guuuuuuys! You need to post in the old thread when the new one goes up! I had the thread subscribed for that very purpose! :x

Put me in slot 12 please!

Ooops.

Sorry.

A reminder guys: please put game 'A' or game 'B' in your PM, because my inbox is very confusing.

Also, feel free to PM it to me AND the next person in the same PM so that it is obvious to me that the other person got it.

Thanks!

Round two is complete as of 11:22am AST (I made this post at 3:22pm AST). Regarding round 3:

Game 'A', Phil has received the line, and Fawkes is on deck. Weesh is in the hole.

Game 'B', Browneh had a lightning turn-around, and the line has been sent to Accellerant. Sparkleheart will be next.