[Complete! Come see!] Telephone Pictionary 10: The Fun Has Been Doubled!

Game 'A': Diego has sent a pic to Ping. BrainedBySausepans is in the hole, and the finisher for this game.

Game 'B': BrainedBySausepans has been skipped. Imagination has received Ping's line. Davroth is on deck, and Phil is in the hole.

Question: Would you guys like to see a game as soon as it is finished, or should we wait until both games are done, and then showcase them simultaneously?

I am concerned that revealing one of them may have a negative impact on the other game.

I wasn't thinking when I decided to edit that post.

My apologies, to you and Diego.

Aw, don't worry about that!

It is great that you recently joined us, but have already contributed and are excited for the next game before we have even finished this one.

I can't wait to share it by the way! We are sooooo close!

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind taking back the reins for a bit. ^^

I'd volunteer again in the future, but only if you needed another break. I've gained appreciation for the amount of work required, the joy/frustration of getting to see the submissions LONG before you, and the fun of being in contact with everyone.

Games are incoming...

I am working on them now, but my inbox and PM box are bursting with mixed up submissions.

If you want to mess with me NOW is the time to bump those to the top. : )

One of our telephone pictionary traditions is for the MC to comment on each submission.

I've decided not to do that. You are all amazing. I will let your work speak for itself.

Game 'A'

1: Imagination

"Twilight has an illness. And the only cure... Is Fluttershy's cowbell."

2: Davroth

GxyM46F.jpg

3: Phil the Time Wizard

"The princess seems critical as she examines Derpy's strange attire."

4: Fawkes

Telly1_zps2affb1ad.jpg

5: Weesh

"That awkward moment where two ponies recognize each other at an embarrassing event..."

6: Angie Cakes

THISPICTUREISUSEFULANDSTUFF.png

7: Browneh

"looks like Applejack and Rainbow dash got themselves in a pretty awkward situation..."

8: Accellerant

telepict10_a__b_amp_wpf_by_accellerant-d62c143.png

9: Sparkleheart

"Spike is so manly it's downright terrifying."

10: StarStorm

SPIKEYWIKEY.jpg

SPIKEYWIKEY.jpg

11: Tales

"Manly Spike wants you to eat the meat."

12: Diego Havok

tp10gamea.jpg

13: Ping

"Spike the Knight hoists a hefty shank of meat like it was nothing."

• Like 4

Game 'B'

5: Weesh

"...and THAT'S how Spike found Peewee's parents."

6: Angie Cakes

THISISANIMPORTANTPICTURE-1.png

7: Browneh

"Spikes trouble making ways have come back to bite him"

8: Accellerant

telephone_pictionary_10_by_accellerant-d61ssrq.png

9: Sparkleheart

"Spike is really starting to regret those April Fool's pranks."

10: StarStorm

pictionaryteeeennnnn.jpg

pictionaryteeeennnnn.jpg

11: Tales

"A green haired Rarity is angry at Spike for giving Apple Bloom a Cutie Mark, meanwhile a confused Lyra sees that Bon Bon has grown hands."

12: Diego Havok

tp10gameb.jpg

13: Ping

"Two creative unicorns are aghast (or enamored, hard to tell) at the youngling's sprouting of strange appendages."

1: Imagination

34xi4qu.jpg

2: Davroth

"Musical ponies can't decide whether monkey paws are awesome or unsettling."

3: Phil the Time Wizard

dcX2IWQ.png

4: Fawkes

"Lyra is shocked beyond words after meeting one of the denizens of the Kingdom of Chocolate Critters!"

• Like 4

Fawkes and I had a chance to discuss the games. He obviously loved them, and was particularly impressed with Accellerant's pictures.

I appreciate that spike found his way out of the game that started with him, and became the feature of the one that didn't start with him. Is that a coincidence?

Hahaha! This was a fun game.

Unfortunately, I can't see StarStorm's pictures, which is a shame, 'cos I wanted to see the pictures that came before mine.

Anyway, Accelerant's pictures were great, and I really liked Davroth's too. Kudos to the line writers for really helping to push this game in interesting directions (SparkleHeart's "Spike is so manly it's downright terrifying." got a good laugh from me!)

And well done to Weesh for running two simultaneous games!

I appreciate that spike found his way out of the game that started with him, and became the feature of the one that didn't start with him. Is that a coincidence?

I was a little surprised that both the lines I got involved Spike. I was wondering if both games' original lines were about Spike.

Epic rounds, both of them!!!!! This game was a hoot!!! :D

Oh, for serious Diego? That's a bummer!! Here, manly spike and green haired rarity :)

SPIKEYWIKEY.jpg

He enjoys eating steak and measuring his armpit hairs

pictionaryteeeennnnn.jpg

Pranks! Pranks everywheeerrrrr!!!