[Cloudsdale] Frenzied Factory Zone: Opening Assembly (Sign-up in OOC Thread)

Bellosh

2zel84w.jpg

Up until now, the stoic REA officer standing behind the podium with the rest of the temporary department supervisors uttered nary a word. Appearing as dour as anypony could possibly appear, Colonel Pummel knew full well the gravity of the situation. If the Royal Weather Factory missed their deadline to provide Equestria with its rainclouds, the rainy season would start off-schedule for everypony, which meant growing seasons for every farmable plant would get thrown out of whack, causing economic chaos throughout the land!

As it was obviously in the Army’s best interest to keep harmony intact, Col. Pummel himself volunteered to lead one of the volunteer groups filling in for the sick workers. Observing the group in front of him however, the dark gray pegasus questioned whether this motley crew actually had what it took to prevent a worst case scenario. Pummel never liked relying on blind faith under any circumstance, but he surely hoped that if the power of camaraderie could manifest itself without the assistance of magical artifacts or REA training, it would do so today.

[colour=#800080]“The first team leader t’speak up will be Colonel Pummel of th’ Royal Equestrian Army; he’ll be runnin’ VaporDep in mah place.”[/colour] With Princess Luna’s prep talk over, the purple pegasus running Orientation summoned the colonel to address the crowd. Unlike the other speakers, Pummel slowly and methodically paced from side to side, his yellow eyes drilling intensely into his audience. It didn’t matter that the factory’s standard-issue work uniform covered up his own; he would let these pegasi know that it’d take more than a simple motivational speech from Her Highness to accomplish their mission.

[colour=#ff9900]“Fillies... and gentlecolts.....”[/colour] Pummel’s voice boomed out with every ounce of grim authority, as if his words were a matter of life and death; [colour=#ff9900]“I will not sugarcoat anything for you. It is my job, as chief of the Vaporization Team, that every raincloud is produced and hoofed over to TransportDep on schedule. I will not succeed..... not with what I see in front of me. If you wish to achieve victory, you have all got to cultivate a strong... comradeship with one another. Let’s not beat around the bush; hardly any of you have stepped hoof inside a weather factory and have any idea whatsoever how anything inside of it works. To put it plainly..... the odds are stacked against you.”[/colour]

[colour=#ff9900]“The only chance you’ve all got is if you work together as a team, help one another out, and obey your instructions. Insubordination is not an option. Incompetence is not an option. Infighting is not an option. Failure,”[/colour] for the first time in his speech, the towering colonel stopped pacing to glare into the eyes of every single pegasi volunteer; [colour=#ff9900]“Is not an option.”[/colour] After a several second pause, Pummel craned his head up to give out his first command; [colour=#ff9900]“Vaporization Team: proceed to your stations now!”[/colour] With that concluded, the aged commander trotted back to the other team leaders; Sugar Apple saw fit to signal Professor Krashkop to speak to his team.....

The elderly Pegasus approached the front of the room to address the Rainbow team.

[colour=#008000]"Members of dee Rainbow Team, in case you don't know who I am, I am Professor Clyde Krashkop und vee have an important job to perform dis day! It vill be our responsibility to mix all dee colours for all dee rainbows in Equestria! Vee cannot let our fellow ponies down! Failure is NOT an option! Some ponies may tink dat colour mixing is easy! Dat is untrue! Dere is specific procedures dat must be followed und I vill see to it dat day are! Dee vork vill be hard, but remember everypony is counting on us! I vill be proud to lead dis team to achieve our goals! Vee vill begin soon. As dee Colonel said, vee also must vork as a team, und dere is no "I" in TEAM! If you have any questions und concerns, bring dem to me! Othervise, get ready for action! Snell!"[/colour]

Rainbow Dash looked to Cloudchaser in surprise. [colour=#0000cd]"I'm not exaggerating! It's the truth!"[/colour] Well, maybe she was exaggerating a *little*, but ... "

It was her turn to make a speech, anyway! She jumped up onto the table, her wings flared, her head up straight. [colour=#0000cd]"Understand! As we weather ponies do! The water cycle is the key to all crops, all the grass, all the plant growth in Equestria! The feat of engineering needed to adequately irrigate all those farmlands would be impossible, in time for this year's harvest! Equestria's only hope lies in we few pegasus ponies!"[/colour]

She turned gestured up towards the cloudstacks towering over the factory. [colour=#0000cd] "As the Princess said, the plague threatens an even worse drought! And the following famine would strain Equestria such as we've not seen since the days of Commander Hurricane! But don't worry, this isn't a danger! Because I see before me ponies who are way, way too awesome to let that happen! This is our chance to shine! For Cloudsdale to show its character! We're heroes, today! We just have to follow through to let everypony else see it! Are you with me? I can't hear you! ARE YOU WITH ME?!"[/colour]

Flitter felt increasingly at unease. The fact that Princess Luna herself was heading this project was enough to haunt the lavender pegasus' stomach with huge butterflies, but then hearing Cloudchaser confirm, for the most part, Dash's dire description of the situation momentarily made that pit feeling even worse.

Still, Cloudy was probably right, Dash had to be embellishing the situation some, odd that she would bring up Daring Do as an example of this. [colour=#cc99cc]"Daring Do? You mean that pegasus character from those adventure books for little foals? I didn't know you used to read those hon."[/colour] Such a cute nostalgic notion at least helped make Flitter feel a little better about everything.

That was until their team leader spoke.

As Flitter listened to the grizzled veteran of the R.E.A. speak, that ill feeling returned. It was bad enough he was such a formal fussbudget, talking as if this was some sort of military drill, but what really got to the young pegasus mare was that in his mind, she and the rest of the team weren't even good enough to do their jobs! Flitter didn't like that kind of pressure at all… She was alright when it came to pressure when she was the only one that would suffer if she faltered, such as in exams or writing a thesis, but this… This was about having others depend on her and that kind of expectation just made her feel ill with nervousness. She didn't feel inspired, she felt overwhelmed.

That terrible demoralizing feeling only subsided when Dash jumped up and gave her rousing, inspirational oratory. It wasn't the most eloquent or poignant of speeches, but it was inspirational! Well, at least to Flitter… Enough that she stomped her fore hooves in rousing cheer in response, partly to make herself feel better, [colour=#cc99cc]"whoooooooooo! I'm with you Dash!! We can do this!!!!" [/colour]

Flitter, in her moment of spontaneous cheer, even turned to Cloudchaser and gave the spiky maned pegasus a big ol' kiss on the lips and a strong hug, [colour=#cc99cc]"you excited hon? I'm excited!" [/colour] She was ready for this!

At least that is what she was going to keep telling herself to keep that extreme nervousness she felt at bay as she trotted with faux confidence towards the Vaporization section.

The dire message of Princess Luna and Colonel Pummel made Sky Flare wonder if he really had what it took for such an event. Sure he moved around many clouds during his lifetime, but never with such urgency as now. If there was one thing he learned while practicing stunts, it was failure was always a possibility, no matter how much he wished to deny it. But unlike his stunt training which usually only endangered himself, the cost of messing up this task would be greater that he could imagine.

Then Rainbow Dash stepped up to the podium and delivered a speech that inspired him and lifted him out o his doubts. She called him, among the other ponies, a hero, and that was all that he wished to be, a hero to somepony. But having the title wasn't enough. He had to earn it, and he would do so with style!

[colour=#ff8c00]"You want a hero," [/colour]he said to Rainbow Dash, [colour=#ff8c00]"You've got them! I'm ready to bring on the rain!"[/colour]

To prove his excitement and willingness to help the fiery manned stallion did an aerial back flip before landing back where he stood.

dxyqTm3.png

Thankfully, it was still morning when Sparkle Fire touched down in Cloudsdale, it had been a long flight from his home in Manehattan, but when he'd heard about the predicament the weather team was in and the request for any able Pegasi, he jumped at the chance. Despite not going to Flight School, Sparkle still had pride in his Pegasus heritage and felt it was dutiful for him to aid them any way he could. It had been a long time since he'd visited Cloudsdale, but he still knew all the sights, and of course, the Weather Factory was among the most recognizable. Sparkle had seen the bulletin in the Manehattan express and thought it would be interesting to try his hoof at rainbow making, he was good with colours after all. He was shocked to find Princess Luna addressing everypony when he arrived at the factory, the presence of a Princess in Cloudsdale made him worry that this was more serious than he initially thought. Her speech roused him however, and he was soon eager to get started on his work. He didn't quite know the ins and outs of the factory, but he was sure he'd pick them up once he met his instructor.

He quickly found himself some protective clothing, a hardhat and white coat, as he looked around he gazed into the gathering of amassed ponies to see if there was anypony he recognized, he hadn't expected many ponies to turn up from Manehattan, but he recognized a few. He was directed towards a smaller group, the rest of the Prism-Mixing volunteers he assumed. They were paying attention to a strange green Pegasus stood before the group, Professor Clyde Krashkop is what he called himself. Sparkle couldn't help feeling a little bit advantaged as the eccentric pony spoke about colour mixing, but it was true that he didn't know any of the specific processes involved. He just hoped that he hadn't bitten off more than he could chew.

cmark_frost137.png

Spin Art stood by her group, the Prism Mixers. The Prism Mixers... that was a bit corny, but amusing. The Prism Mixers! The Prism Mixers! Haha.

[colour=#008000]"Members of dee Rainbow Team, in case you don't know who I am, I am Professor Clyde Krashkop und vee have an important job to perform dis day! It vill be our responsibility to mix all dee colours for all dee rainbows in Equestria! Vee cannot let our fellow ponies down! Failure is NOT an option! Some ponies may tink dat colour mixing is easy! Dat is untrue! Dere is specific procedures dat must be followed und I vill see to it dat day are! Dee vork vill be hard, but remember everypony is counting on us! I vill be proud to lead dis team to achieve our goals! Vee vill begin soon. As dee Colonel said, vee also must vork as a team, und dere is no "I" in TEAM! If you have any questions und concerns, bring dem to me! Othervise, get ready for action! Snell!" [/colour]said the green pegasus. Spin Art thought what was there to ask before blowing up the place from one simple mistake. What is the team doing? Maybe the Professor was going to help the ponies with the procedure in the factory. Maybe she can ask now.

"So Professor!" Spin Art managed to stand out for a second. "What are the procedures?"

Spin Art couldn't wait to fix up some rainbows. She had done them before but that was a while ago back when she was just a filly right here in Cloudsdale. It was time to bring out the original artistic juices!

iKfSVnA.png

Whirligig sighed. There was fashionably late, and then there was her brother. He wasn’t scatterbrained so much as he was just disorganized. Case in point – he interrupted Luna’s speech, and he forgot to don a uniform before rushing into the factory. Idiot.

So that was the first thing that annoyed Whirligig. The second thing was a few times worse. She listened attentively to the speech given by the army stallion that had somehow been put in charge of vaporization for the operation today. She very nearly groaned out loud as he began barking at them. He very rudely implied that none of them had any experience in vaporization before and that they wouldn’t be able to get this done, and treated the lot of them as if they were useless, weak children and not the mares and stallions that they were. Yes, it was going to be hard to get everything done on time, and yes, there weren’t nearly enough recruits here as there ought to have been, and yes, they very well may be doomed – but that was no motivational speech. Princess Luna had given a motivational speech. Colonel Pummel had given them an army drilling.

Whirligig made a mental note to never, under any circumstances, join the army.

She wanted Sugar Apple back in charge.

Also, her headache was worsening and she couldn’t help but feel like she was forgetting something important. She made her way towards her station where she would be working with the others in charge of vaporization, and was displeased to see such a meagre gathering. As much as she hated to believe the words of the Colonel, she was starting to think he was right – they weren’t good enough and they would fail. Whirly herself surely wasn’t on top of her game today. She coughed loudly, pressing her hoof up to her mouth as she did. It was going to be a long day.

But Cloudsdale needed her. The weather factory needed her. So she plastered a smile on her face and turned towards the Vaporization department, still lacking the usual spring in her step.

kaiwY1S.png

As each leader took their turn to speak, the Princess of the Night stood aside, her attention shifting from each pony who spoke to the small mass of volunteers gathered to listen. There were stragglers and bundled nerves, but Luna held fast to the words she had spoken: she had utmost faith in the inherent capacity for teamwork and dedication shared by ponies across Equestria. Every speech seemed to leave an impact with the helpful pegasi, as well – though not necessarily all for the best. Colonel Pummel, the Royal Equestrian Army officer, stayed true to every quality she had come to know about him. Hard edged and stern, unwilling to mask the truth. He took the uncompromised, realistic approach that she herself had hoped to avoid. After all, with some of the more unsure ponies in their crew, it wouldn’t due to terrify them…

The Krashlop character was a stark contrast to the Colonel. Enthusiastic, kooky, but not altogether discouraging. The Princess swept the crowd for any sign that he might have stirred the ponies, but no such luck. Perhaps Colonel Pummel had frozen them stiff with his speech? Honest though it was, Luna held concerns that he wasn’t gilding the lily quite enough: it never hurt to dress things up in order to encourage those who needed an extra boost, after all. The solemn Princess was beginning to convince herself that she would have to step in yet again, perhaps add a few more encouraging words, when Rainbow Dash finally took her stand.

The effect she had on the pegasi was immediate. Though not terribly professional, the bearer of the Element of Loyalty proved herself within moments to be a capable leader, with a blazing strike of courage that was quickly eaten up by her audience. The energy amidst the ponies crackled, and Luna nodded her approval. Once Rainbow Dash was finished, Luna finally spoke once more, her tones more hushed as she made to address just the leaders this time.

[colour=#6666ff]“I believe we all know what our duties are now,”[/colour] she began, looking each of the leaders in the eye, [colour=#6666ff]“But there are a few final words I must add. Firstly, I trust each of you understand the importance of our task – if anything gets out of hoof do not hesitate to summon me - I will be moving between each of your groups, so I should not be hard to find. Secondly, I must address you Rainbow Dash.”[/colour]

The Princess looked the bright blue mare dead in the eyes, her expression stern.

[colour=#6666ff]“You have the ability to raise the morale of these ponies effortlessly. As I move between teams, if I notice that a specific group’s spirits are faltering, I will come to find you and temporarily take over your duties so that you might go and kindle the same fighting spirit they have now. I trust you and the other leaders are fine with this? If so, let us move on – find your teams and give them site specific orientations, and I will begin my own rounds, starting with Colonel Pummel’s Vapourization Team.”[/colour]

The Princess cast one more sidelong glance towards the volunteers before making her final address to the leaders.

[colour=#6666ff]“But first, have you any more concerns before we get started?”[/colour]

dr8tvk.jpg

Sugar Apple didn’t have much to comment on as the team leaders all gave their little speeches. Particularly, the supervisor hoped Colonel Pummel knew what he was doing. Maybe she was merely being protective of her treasured VaporDep, but even Ms. Apple saw how the crowd silenced in his presence. No matter though; the officer surely had his heart in the right place, or else he wouldn’t have come volunteered his services as a team leader today.

Now that Orientation was almost over, Sugar Apple took the initiative to address the team leaders once invited to talk by Princess Luna. [colour=#800080]“Alright gang,”[/colour] the purple pegasus declared; [colour=#800080]“Eff anypony in yer team gets injured, y’all must come and notify me at once and ah’ll take care of it. And under no circumstances should anypony take their uniforms off; not even for them cloud movers.”[/colour] Turning directly towards Rainbow Dash, Sugar emphasized what needed to be prioritized today; [colour=#800080]“Remember; even though yer helmets kin slow y'all down, nopony needs t’git hurt from tryin’ t’deliver th' clouds too fast. This ain’t a race... and thet goes for th’ other teams as well.”[/colour]

Sugar Apple then asked of the Night Princess; [colour=#800080]“Eff ah may Your Majesty, ah’d like t’be th’ one t’ go on over t’VaporDep instead. It’s th’ department ah usually supervise, so ah might as well give thet team some further instruction first. Ah’m sure Colonel Pummel won’t mind at all, right hun?”[/colour]

[colour=#ff9900]“Not at all ma’am,”[/colour] replied the colonel, who wasn’t so proud as to deny the usefulness of having the usual boss around, if only for a limited time. Both Pummel and Sugar Apple remained silent while waiting for the others to speak up.....

Rainbow Dash blinked in surprise as Princess Luna addressed her directly, and gave a bashful little awkward grin, rubbing at the back of her neck with one forehoof and letting out a softly embarrassed, [colour=#0000cd]"Ah, well, heh-heh, I, um ... that is ..."[/colour] Then she shook herself and said, [colour=#0000cd]"I mean, I would be honored and stuff, your Highness!" [/colour]She dropped down onto one foreknee, bowing her head respectfully, then stood up as Sugar Apple started to talk again.

[colour=#0000cd]"Whaaaaaat?!" [/colour]Dash exclaimed. [colour=#0000cd]"The delivery teams *never* wear the uniforms!"[/colour] she cried, her voice cracking briefly. Her wings sagged a bit as her jaw dropped. [colour=#0000cd]"Why are we suddenly wearing them *today*?! This is a race! A race against time!"[/colour]

Professor Krashkop stood in awe of the famous and elegant Princess of the Night. The elderly Pegasus had never really met Princess Luna in person, so he was quite excited about her presence and hung on her every word.

[colour=#008000]"Princess Luna, you can count on us!" [/colour]the white maned Pegasus stallion neighed. [colour=#008000]"Vee vill not let you or Equestria down! Vee all have vhat it takes to veather dis crisis!"[/colour]

The Professor then turned to address the gather Pegasi once more.

[colour=#008000]"Come on, mein fellow Pegasi! Vee vill succeed! Just follow your team leaders und vork together! Dere is nutting to be afraid of! Vee Pegasi are a proud group! Vee vere vounce brave varriors fighting epic battles! Dis is no different! Vee are in a battle, a battle to maintain dee veather patterns of our beloved Equestria! Vill you all fight vith us? Shout if you are vith us!"[/colour]

Here, Professor Krashkop was attempting to rally all the volunteers, hoping excitement would be contagious

dr8tvk.jpg2zel84w.jpg

[colour=#800080]“Ah know hun,”[/colour] Sugar Apple tried to explain to the aggravated team captain; [colour=#800080]“But yer ain’t leadin’ th’ usual delivery team today. Since our volunteers kin’t go through a proper orientation, it’s safer to just-”[/colour]

[colour=#ff9900]“Actually,”[/colour] interrupted Col. Pummel, who rather took a liking to the grim seriousness the cyan mare gave to the whole situation; [colour=#ff9900]“If we could condense delivery crew orientation to the absolute bare minimum, how long would that take?”[/colour]

Sugar Apple thought things through for a few seconds before she had a reply ready; [colour=#800080]“Ah suppose thet eff we needed t’, a briefing could only take fifteen minutes in-”[/colour]

[colour=#ff9900]“RAINBOW DASH!”[/colour] barked the colonel, once again taking command of the conversation from the weather factory supervisor; [colour=#ff9900]“You have fifteen minutes to get your team properly trained in long-distance transport procedures. This is all the time your team has before it heads out on its first shipment flight. Is that clear?”[/colour] Pummel in that moment felt that it was a great shame Miss Dash never volunteered for REA duty, because she clearly would have made a fine guard or officer. As for Sugar Apple, she merely trotted over to Princess Luna’s side while the team leader clearly neared its end.....

Dash blinked in surprise as she looked back and forth between Sugar Apple and Colonel Pummel, who kept interrupting her. [colour=#0000cd]"Well, course I can! The dangers up there aren't of hittin' yer head on something, which is what the helmets are for, it's about rough air and getting thrown off course - which helmets and protective coats actually makes worse! Run through the basic signal library, just to make sure they're up on it, give 'em a few things to watch out for, and a quick training on flying in formation for mass cloud transfer ... yeah, I think we could do that, no problem!"[/colour]

Rainbow Dash raised her voice. [colour=#0000cd]"ALL RIGHT, CLOUD DELIVERY TEAM! HEAD DOWN CORRIDOR C TOWARDS THE [/colour][colour=#0000cd]CLOUD WAREHOUSE[/colour][colour=#0000cd] FOR TRAINING AND ASSIGNMENTS! I'LL MEET YOU ALL THERE!"[/colour]

(YAY I CAN FINALLY POST!)

[colour=#6666ff]“Greetings, pegasi of Equestria,”[/colour] Princess Luna began.

[colour=#00ffff]Hey. What was Princess Luna doing in her dream? Shouldn't she be getting ready for the big day tommorow? Short Circuit reckoned that she was certainly useful, and being one of the few regulars unaffected by the flu was certainly a boon, but she thought the Princess would be off doing her Princessey thing to get ready, rather than be in a silly filly's dream to rouse her spirits. The Princess certainly must have had more important things to do. Short Circuit herself had spent all night darting to and fro each machine in the Cloudsdale Weather Factory, making sure they were all in working order. She was so excited to hear Luna would be in charge that she came in early the day before and decided to stay all night to make sure every last one worked perfectly.

Waiiiiiit a minute.[/colour]

[colour=#6666ff]“We are all here because Equestria is facing a peril that we were not prepared for.[/colour][colour=#0000ff].."[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]Short Circuit blinked a few times, washing away the throes of actual sleep. Her neck was kinda sore and she was laying almost upside down at a strange angle on something hard and metallic and she couldn't really see all that wel-

OH SWEET CELESTIA SHE FELL ASLEEP IN THE MACHINE.

She immediately and frantically tried to worm her way out of the one she currently inhabited. She couldn't actually remember which one this was. To her dismay, during her slumber she had managed to fall down further into the insides of her makeshift bed. Her first few attempts met with little success. She had sunken to the bottom of a shaft and was having difficulty getting leverage to lift herself up.[/colour]

[colour=#6666ff]"Today, all that matters is that we work as quickly as possible and create a quality product, for when night falls our deadline will be up[/colour]..."

[colour=#00ffff]The next dozen attempts were met with no success.[/colour]

[colour=#ff9900]“Fillies... and gentlecolts.....”[/colour] Pummel’s voice boomed out with every ounce of grim authority, as if his words were a matter of life and death; [colour=#ff9900]“I will not sugarcoat anything for you..."[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]Oh no oh no oh no oh no.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"Understand! As we weather ponies do! The water cycle is the key to all crops, all the grass, all the plant growth in Equestria!.."[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]Hey! this place was new! Wait, that meant she was FURTHER in the machine. How was that even-[/colour]

[colour=#6666ff]“But first, have you any more concerns before we get started?[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]She was now backwards, upside down and in a part of the thingamajig she didn't even knew existed until just now. She could only go forward! Well, she guessed she was technically still going backward but-[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"Whaaaaaat?!" [/colour]Dash exclaimed. [colour=#0000cd]"The delivery teams *never* wear the uniforms!"[/colour] she cried.

[colour=#00ffff]She felt her back left hoof kick at air! Freedom! She writhed her body trying to fit the rest of her out of the hole. It was a slow process.[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"...Vee are in a battle, a battle to maintain dee veather patterns of our beloved Equestria! Vill you all fight vith us? Shout if you are vith us!"[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]Her rear end was now hanging freely outside and was waving around emphatically, urging the other half of her body to follow suit. She sincerely hoped absolutely no one noticed as she was trying to work a button of her coat free from a gear on the inside.[/colour]

Rainbow Dash raised her voice. [colour=#0000cd]"ALL RIGHT, CLOUD DELIVERY TEAM! HEAD DOWN CORRIDOR C TOWARDS THE [/colour][colour=#0000cd]CLOUD WAREHOUSE[/colour][colour=#0000cd] FOR TRAINING AND ASSIGNMENTS! I'LL MEET YOU ALL THERE!"[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]Bracing her back hooves up against the side of the doohickey, she gave a great push. Her freedom was accompanied by a satisfying POP. She landed flank-first on the cloud floor, sending tiny screws and bolts flying from her tail. She quickly looked around and rearranged her helmet which somehow managed to stay entangled in her mane throughout the entire ordeal. It looks like everyone already separated to their departments. If she hurried, she could get to her temporary department before anyone noticed her absence! Plausible deniability![/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]Stuffing her lost treasures back into her tail, she nonchalantly trotted to the Vaporization Department.[/colour]

dr8tvk.jpg2zel84w.jpg

Sugar Apple felt a little bit like a fool as Rainbow Dash led her crew over to the Cloud Warehouse in TransportDep. Not only did the cyan pegasus remind Sugar that perhaps she could stand to remember better the exact dealings of everything outside of VaporDep, but that Col. Pummel fellow effectively went over her head in support of Miss Dash. The factory supervisor wasn’t too sure what to think of that, but right now, shouldn’t dwell on her hurt pride; she had a Weather Factory to help manage!

[colour=#800080]“Come on Colonel,”[/colour] Sugar Apple signaled Pummel to follow;[colour=#800080] “We’ve got a department t’ help manage.....”[/colour]

*Exit Sugar Apple and Colonel Pummel*

OOC: RP TO BE CONTINUED IN OTHER THREADS. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC ANYMORE. GREAT JOB EVERYBODY! :D